Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) (934 Views)

10 Images That Prove Special Effects Have Improved In Nollywood (graphic) / Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Talius(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2016
In 2015 we got so many movie trailers, but three stood out very tall for me, they are; Superman vs Batman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America: Civil war, and X-men: Apocalypse.
You can’t imagine how many times I’ve watched these trailers, because they’re just so awesome.
Now, I’m going to give you a brief run down of these upcoming 2016 movies, and at the same time rank them in the order of my preference from least to most anticipated.
Let’s get started.
At the bottom of my preference list of top three most anticipated movies for 2016 is;
– Superman vs Batman: Dawn of Justice (Please note: I’ll use the abbreviation BvS for the rest of this article).
When Man of steel was released in the year 2013, many of us were eager to see what the reboot of the superman franchise had in store for us ...

More at www.huberal.com/2016/01/02/superhero-trailer-wars/

Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Where's the article?
Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Talius(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
Where's the article?
Charix, kindly click the link before the images.
Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Talius(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
Where's the article?
Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Talius:

Sorry, no time. Paste it here.
Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Talius(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is a year of movies; it only keeps getting better. A of of Superhero movies are slated for this year, with some already released. Click this link to see full list of most anticipated movies of 2017
https://rinzyreviews./2017/01/02/rinzys-most-anticipated-movies-of-2017/

Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Talius:
This is a year of movies; it only keeps getting better. A of of Superhero movies are slated for this year, with some already released. Click this link to see full list of most anticipated movies of 2017
https://rinzyreviews./2017/01/02/rinzys-most-anticipated-movies-of-2017/

I am still waiting for the movie adaptation of GOD OF WAR to become a reality. I want to see KRATOS battle those gods like piece of shiit.
Re: Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images) by Talius(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I am still waiting for the movie adaptation of GOD OF WAR to become a reality. I want to see KRATOS battle those gods like piece of shiit.

Could take a while before that movie ever comes out: its been in development hell for a long time now.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Following Qubool Hai On ONTV? / Oscar Nominations 2017:the Full List... / #bbnaija: Ese And Other Former Housemates Strip Down In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.