Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba (35773 Views)

EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) / Ibrahim Akut Baba Jailed For 7 Years For Fraud / JUST IN: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Babangida, Three Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by okezed: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2016
They even arrested one APC supporter in OTUOKE for not accounting for the remaining posters in his possession to balance the anti corruption onslaught against PDP
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by podosci(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2016
What kind of Governor is Wike if after obtaining a white paper report on Ameachi still insist on wailing rather than start criminal proceedings against Ameachi through his Attorney General? Or is he That dumb that he dosnt know his Attorney General can instigating criminal proceedings on behalf of the state?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by demarc001: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:
But the pdp sycophants claimed that efcc is only after those in opposition. What will they say this time

This is two fighting not political. Moreover who knows him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by allthingsgood: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2016
demarc001:

This is two fighting not political. Moreover who knows him?

So it has to be political for efcc to function undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by demarc001: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:

Between us Were you not the one that first related the topic to politics. Moreover I did not discredit efcc, you are just the one defending nothing here.
Ask Buhari what concerns metuh with how government spend money when he is not holding any govt office. Metuh is pdp official not FG.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by allthingsgood: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2016
demarc001:

Between us Were you not the one that first related the topic to politics. Moreover I did not discredit efcc, you are just the one defending nothing here.
Ask Buhari what concerns metuh with how government spend money when he is not holding any govt office. Metuh is pdp official not FG.

Were u sleeping under a rock when metuh confessed that jonathan actually gave him N400million to share The real question is: since when did metuh turn to ATM machine?

Btw if you dnt have anything to comment just be quiet. I was referring to pdp sycophants...unless you are telling me u are one of them
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:
But the pdp sycophants claimed that efcc is only after those in opposition. What will they say this time
in all honesty, how many of the so called APC chieftains arrested my the EFCC do you know or have heard of prior to the time of their supposed arrest? if ask me, I'll say this is propaganda at it's very best.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by dammytosh: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:

Probed on grounds of your wailing Sorry this govt does not have time for frivolous detractors. Why didnt pdp probe them wen it was in power, if they are truly corrupt

That is the question.I ask all these PDP losers.

Tinubu was without immunity for 8 years why was he not arrestedand probed ?

The silly antics is Why not this other thieves are we the only thief ?

Why not tell us that you are not a thief ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by Maghan37: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2016
After six yrs of repugnance EFCC now has teeth to bite those who deserve it . grin grin grin sai baba.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:
4k PDP!4K APC!!

This one wasn't even an FG job but a common man. if at all the story is true, FG will only get involved if that cash is a federal cash.

moreover, it's just unfortunate this writer put that term 'APC', is it because he's a political figure?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by allthingsgood: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
IpeleOlalekan:

in all honesty, how many of the so called APC chieftains arrested my the EFCC do you know or have heard of prior to the time of their supposed arrest? if ask me, I'll say this is propaganda at it's very best.

If its propaganda, the why are they confessing and giving more names Why cant they tell us they are innocent and never took any dime? Mtschew undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:

that's the only way we know that they are working. if they are bored then they go after yahooboys.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by allthingsgood: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
shadowgwalker:
4k PDP!4K APC!!

This one wasn't even an FG job but a common man. if at all the story is true, FG will only get involved if that cash is a federal cash.

moreover, it's just unfortunate this writer put that term 'APC', is it because he's a political figure?

Yes a political figure should not be stealing....under the past administration efcc wont be able to do anything cos the bigger thieves in abuja would have destroyed the case. But now, the story is different. No matter your political standing if you steal from anybody anywhere, you will go to jail!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:

Yes a political figure should not be stealing....under the past administration efcc wont be able to do anything cos the bigger thieves in abuja would have destroyed the case. But now, the story is different. No matter your political standing if you steal from anybody anywhere, you will go to jail!
you have spoken well!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by abduljabbar4(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2016
5starmilitant:

Oboy, your impotent presidiot will only be taken serious when efcc arraign ameachi, femi Adesina and others. Who be Ibrahim akut baba? He don baff? Mtchewww

Who wants to be taken serious by some bunch of fools(wailers)? Tell us why the clueless and idiotic piece of a$$ aka the clueless ottuoke drunkard didn't arrest amaechi
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by banki(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol even when obj was in power almost all politicians convicted were in the pdp, when yaradua was there the same pdp when jonathan was there they were pardoned and given presidential amnesty
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by sen8or(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:
I don't pity u, so u sef dey accuse person of sycophancy. one more reason why Nigeria is in trouble to have ur kind around.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by Horlufemi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
drss2:
just like una get Hot hatred for GEJ, okonjo iweala, desiani, fayose, stella oduah etc.

Walai, I love GEJ o, he is a cool man.

deziani - not my problem, UK got her.

noi - no wahala

fayose - ekiti disgrace

Stella odua - thief
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by 5starmilitant: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Who wants to be taken serious by some bunch of fools(wailers)? Tell us why the clueless and idiotic piece of a$$ aka the clueless ottuoke drunkard didn't arrest amaechi

You and your fellow brainwashed zombies sees him as clueless and drunk, but the international communities sees him as a respected hero of democracy. Bros oya go and die.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by yemmynoni: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
EternalTruths:
When is Tinubu going to be probed angry
tomorrow
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by allthingsgood: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
sen8or:
I don't pity u, so u sef dey accuse person of sycophancy. one more reason why Nigeria is in trouble to have ur kind around.

Shut up!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by 5starmilitant: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
912:

Please do you have any proof to substantiate what you just wrote up there? becuase it is as good as me calling you the dasuki of Kowa party - without proof it is baseless.

The panel of inquiry that wike set up to probe Amaechi came up with their findings. Now ask yourself this question : if the findings are genuine why have they not charged him to court?

Wich stupid proof are you asking for? Now you're looking for proof abi..... Did you see any evidence or proof before and after the arrest of the PDP spokesman? From the day he was arrested till today the efcc have no evidence of the accusations but all of you kept dancing and rejoicing. Now you're looking for proof. Hypocrite
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by abduljabbar4(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
5starmilitant:

You and your fellow brainwashed zombies sees him as clueless and drunk, but the international communities sees him as a respected hero of democracy. Bros oya go and die.

Which international communities? The african whatever that is headed by an ibo man? Go and make your research.

The clueless drunkardd son of a b!tch will soon land in jail
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by 5starmilitant: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:

Sorry but wailing is your name from now till 2019. You can exercise your right to vote then. Btw buhari does not need your commendation, he will keep doing his job if you like wail from now till eternity

Brainwashed zombie indeed. A friend of mine was like you some months ago, shout and chanting sai baba to every sack Buhari was making until his own dad was sack by that same Buhari. Now he is the chief wailer of his local government. Mind you, He is a Yoruba boy.Your impotent god call Buhari will disappoint you all. it's turn by turn.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by 5starmilitant: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Which international communities? The african whatever that is headed by an ibo man? Go and make your research.

The clueless drunkardd son of a b!tch will soon land in jail

Plz go to bayelsa and arrest him yourself.
Gej is a million times better than that illiterate impotent foolish presidiot.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by graciandubuisi(f): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:

These ones na small fish jare
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by abduljabbar4(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
5starmilitant:

Plz go to bayelsa and arrest him yourself.
Gej is a million times better than that illiterate impotent foolish presidiot.

What else should i expect from a wailer? Even sheep are more relevant and important than the animalistic bastard of otuoke villahe
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by 912(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
5starmilitant:

Wich stupid proof are you asking for? Now you're looking for proof abi..... Did you see any evidence or proof before and after the arrest of the PDP spokesman? From the day he was arrested till today the efcc have no evidence of the accusations but all of you kept dancing and rejoicing. Now you're looking for proof. Hypocrite

Mr Oga we are not talking about Metuh here. Do you have proof on the allegations you are laying on Amechi simple. stop derailing issue. As for the Metuh issue, are you aware that the judiciary gave the EFCC permission to detain him beyond the 48hrs allowed without charge? before this can be granted you need to convince a serving judge with evidence to substantiate your claims.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by superpundit: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is another propaganda. They look for inconsequential members of the APC and arraign them, just to create an impression that APC members are also tried. Who are they deceiving.
Let PMB pick Amechie a.k.a ATM and see whether Amechie will not spill the beans
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by jamace(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
allthingsgood:
You are getting it wrong. PDP is succeeding in forcing APC to check itself too. Up opposition! Up democracy!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by ojnnaco(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am still waiting patiently to see and hear when Tinubu, Amechi and If care is not taken Fashola will be Probed
Re: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba by danot1030: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
politricks:
When PDP comes back into power(which is nearly impossible). By then they will have sense on how to probe thieves.
The irony was that pdp was there for 16yrs and they did not probe Tinubu, all we have had from them even before Buhari came to power was mere allegations, I there consider all corruption allegation against anybody as political propaganda to smear their opponent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] / If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.