Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter (13591 Views)

Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE OUT THERE, HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY?

ON MY PREVIOUS POST I TALKED ABOUT GETTING AN INFO TO SELL AND HOW TO PACKAGE IT FOR SALE.

TODAY I WOULD BE TALKING ON HOW TO MARKET YOUR PACKAGED INFORMATION ([b]E-BOOK
, C-D, VCD AUDIO ETC.) FOR SALE

MARKETING YOUR PRODUCT[/b]

Now After getting your information product (E-book) ready, the next thing is to start marketing your product for your cash.

NOTE: IT'S NOT A COMPULSORY THING THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG OR WEBSITE TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT, THEY ARE OTHER EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MARKET.

I WOULD SHOW YOU HOW.

JUST KEEP READING

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, THE BIG DEAL!!!

Now it's left for you to know the cost at which you would sell out your product.

HOW DO I MARKET MY PRODUCT?

Marketing your product can take various forms, ranging from your blog or site, social networks, social media, news papers, shopping malls and sites etc. The most effective is marketing using the Newspapers and shopping sites like Amazon, E-bay, Jumia Etc.

MARKETING ON NEWSPAPERS

You simply go to a Newspaper company around you and place an advert concerning your product. This method is very effective because after placing adverts, you would have to just relax in your bedroom and start receiving alerts!!! from your bank account.

MARKETING ON AMAZON

Amazon is the largest online shopping mall in the world, so it's a great way of selling your product online. you simply go to Amazon website and register as a marketer and they would take you through all the processes. Amazon is the easiest way and less stressful because Amazon is to do the advertising for you, while yours is to withdraw your earnings.

MARKETING ON SOCIAL MEDIA

When marketing on social media, you simply create posts about your product in form of an advert and tell people about your product, and they would contact you if interested. This is a really slow way of marketing your product. I recommend you stick with NEWSPAPERS AND AMAZON METHOD OF ADVERTISING.

PLACING ADVERTS

These are the important things you need in your News paper Adverts or Blog adverts.

Your product and it's description

your information, (phone contacts, E-mail address and house address or company address)

A call to action (buy now, order now etc)

Payment informations (bank account details).

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY, YOU CAN ALL START ASKING QUESTIONS NOW

I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU ANSWERS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO CREATING MORE TIPS ABOUT INFORMATION MARKETING.

THE POSTS I HAVE CREATED SO FAR ARE JUST THE BASIS ABOUT INFO MARKETING.

JUST STAY UPDATED FOR MORE POST FROM ME.

JOEL...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
thanks so much op, for the great work u are doing here... but i av question, how best to carry out keyword research? which free seo tool can u recommend for the newbies like me sir?
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by horlus(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Appreciate the info so far. Quite easy to digest. No questions for now still very much following
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls explain more on how to advertise free on amazon step by step. Can one target Nigerians in the advert?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by pragidso: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
for site or blog not been compulsory, how will d buyers make a download if u are using lets say newspaper advert for instance or u hv to print it down whenever alert enters ur phn u post it down, please shed more light on this, tks
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
For Example, you're making use of a NEWSPAPER-ADVERT as you have said, after writing out your product description, a call to action like (GET YOUR COPY NOW) and your bank account details, you simply compose a text like this below

"SIMPLY MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO THE ABOVE BANK ACCOUNT (YOUR BANK ACCOUNT). AFTER PAYMENT, SEND YOUR TELLER NO, NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO (YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL). AND YOUR E-BOOK GUIDE WOULD BE FORWARDED TO YOUR PROVIDED E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE NEXT 12-HOURS"

Once you have received the payment and the clients details, you simply send the E-book Guide to the persons E-mail address. That's all, Simple as ABC.

pragidso:
for site or blog not been compulsory, how will d buyers make a download if u are using lets say newspaper advert for instance or u hv to print it down whenever alert enters ur phn u post it down, please shed more light on this, tks
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eboy343:
thanks so much op, for the great work u are doing here... but i av question,
how best to carry out keyword research?
which free seo tool can u recommend for the newbies like me sir?

You can carry out keyword research by using the following web-tools; (GOOGLE AD-WORD, WORD TRACKER, WORD STREAM, YOAST)
You can simply check google for those keyword research Web-Tools i just gave.

As for the seo tools, i would recommend (MOZ.COM. WORD STREAM, GT-METRIX, GOOGLE ANALYTICS)

I HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS?
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
tollbell:
Pls explain more on how to advertise free on amazon step by step. Can one target Nigerians in the advert?

MY NEXT POST WOULD BE STRICTLY ON HOW TO ADVERTISE AND MAKE HUGE PROFITS FROM AMAZON SO JUST STAY UPDATED.
AS FOR TARGETING, AMAZON TARGETS YOUR PRODUCT WORLD WIDE, AND YOU GET PAID IN DOLLARS. BUT IF YOU WANT MORE NIGERIANS TO SEE YOUR PRODUCT ON AMAZON, IT'S JUST FOR YOU TO COPY YOUR AMAZON LINK AND POST IT TO AS MANY NIGERIAN SITE AS POSSIBLE.

I WOULD EXPLAIN BETTER ON MY POST, SO JUST STAY UPDATED.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
I think what you are explaining is amazon publishing. Won't I need e-cover to be able to publish on Amazon because that has been my problem.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
tollbell:
I think what you are explaining is amazon publishing. Won't I need e-cover to be able to publish on Amazon because that has been my problem.
u can always get someone to do ur e-cover for u.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks @ eboy343
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks to thread initiator for this tutorial, pls you mentioned advertising on JUMIA, can one advertise ebook on jumia? If yes how. Thanks
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2016
tollbell:

YEAH THAT'S TRUE, IN AMAZON PUBLISHING, YOU NEED TO MAKE UP TO AT LEAST 3 E-BOOK COVERS AND THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM. YOU CAN SIMPLY DO YOUR E-BOOK COVER HERE ONLINE @ MYECOVERMAKER.COM. CHECK OUT THE SITE, IT'S VERY EASY TO MAKE YOUR E-BOOK COVER THERE
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2016
tollbell:
Thanks to thread initiator for this tutorial, pls you mentioned advertising on JUMIA, can one advertise ebook on jumia? If yes how. Thanks

YES OF COURSE, YOU CAN PUBLISH YOUR BOOK ON JUMIA
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks pls continue the tutorial
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tollbell: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have gone through myecovermaker site even prior to this time I didn't get how to do it. Maybe I'll try again. Any way pls continue your lesson.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by dejitenaj(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
@op thanks. this is very informative
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
You're welcome
dejitenaj:
@op thanks. this is very informative
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by promise10: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2016
@makson70, u re such a wonderful marketer with a wonderful tactics and approach. Please, am very hot to work with you, am planning to build my startup with an engineer(co-founder). A social network for firstly android before web. Please, I'm one in thousands that have value for you. Thank you!
Please contact me through email: chukwudum.promise@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by papuchudo: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Following!! Continue bro,nice info
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by dejitenaj(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
@op, please we are still waiting for your lecture on how to advertise and sell our ebook with amazon and jumia. more grease to your elbow
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by CosmicJames(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
promise10:
@makson70, u re such a wonderful marketer with a wonderful tactics and approach. Please, am very hot to work with you, am planning to build my startup with an engineer(co-founder). A social network for firstly android before web. Please, I'm one in thousands that have value for you. Thank you!
Good idea man. But try ur best to keep the detail of ur idea secret. U just reveal some vital detail of ur would be start up on this public forum and I tell u that is unhealthy for ur idea.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by AbuadStudent(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
sir sir sir! I'm with you along the way! currently thinking of what people need!
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by gametalk: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Great Post... thanks man
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
promise10:

THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT, I'TS a pleasure for me to see it that i'm of help to people. You dont have any problem working with me and i must say you have a great plan. I have sent you an E-mail. so just let me know how and what ways you would want me to help you.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERY-ONE, IT'S BEEN A WHILE. WELL I'LL BE CREATING MY NEXT POST TODAY ON HOW TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT ON AMAZON, SO STAY UPDATED THANKS......
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, NOW I WOULD BE TALKING ON HOW TO PUBLISH/MARKET YOUR E-BOOK ON AMAZON............

PART A

NOW I WOULD LOVE TO START LIKE THIS

YOU can publish your book on AMAZON via their website kdp.amazon.com called (AMAZON KINDLE)
AMAZON KINDLE is the world largest online book-shop that sells more than $500 million yearly. They sell books to almost all the countries in the world, so imagine how much would be your share out of this millions of dollars yearly if you take this very serious.
now to start, i don't think i would be able to write all about this post just in this page because i would love to explain with screen shots so everyone can understand. so just follow me as i create all the post on this topic.

GETTING STARTED

NOW, the big deal on AMAZON KDP is that the E-book you sell here is not saved in PDF format. now read through every bit of details in this post and get all the understanding you can.

STEEP ONE

PREPARE YOUR BOOK.

Prepare your E-book in Microsoft Word or any similar program that's suitable for you. AMAZON KDP supports many formats through which you can save your E-book for sale. Now after preparing your E-book, it's time to save it in the format AMAZON KDP would accept because AMAZON KDP does not support PDF.

SOME OF THE FORMAT WHICH AMAZON KINDLE ACCEPT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

Word (DOC / DOCX)
HTML
Mobi
E-Pub

After preparing your E-book of which i have thought before, you can save it in any of the format above, then you are good to go.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08131876569 PERSONALLY ON HOW TO BUILD AND CONVERT AN ACCEPTED AND PROFESSIONAL AMAZON KINDLE BOOK WITHOUT STRESS THAT WOULD GENERATE HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN ONE WEEK.

After preparing your book, the next thing is to produce a perfect book cover for your book. Amazon KDP requires at least two- three book covers. you can create your perfect book covers using this web tool (MYECOVERMAKER.COM)

This website is easiest and the best to make perfect E-book covers.

IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANT IN MAKING YOUR BOOK COVERS, KINDLY CONTACT ME, I'M VERY PERFECT IN THAT AREA.

STEEP TWO 2

THE BIG DEAL (PUBLISHING)

The first steep on publishing is FIRST signing up for an AMAZON KINDLE ACCOUNT HERE kdp.amazon.com After creating the account, simply follow the procedures given in Order to complete your profile.
After completing your profile, you are now set to publish your book for sale.

PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK

in order to add your book for publishing, you would click on ADD A NEW TITLE ON THE on the home page of your account in AMAZON KDP website. THE SCREEN SHOT IS SHOWN BELOW.

Clicking on this button will take you to the publishing screen where you can enter the details for your new book.

The first thing you will be asked is whether you want to enroll your book in KDP Select. KDP Select is an agreement to list your book exclusively on Amazon for 90 days. In return , they place you in their Kindle Owner’s Lending Library where members of Amazon Prime can ‘borrow’ your book for free. You will get paid for each of these borrows.

THE SCREEN SHOT IS ALSO SHOWN BELOW

WE WOULD CONTINUE FROM THE NEXT POST, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN ACCURACY INSTEAD OF MAKING IT BULKY THANKS.

I'LL WRITE BACK SHORTLY.

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
PART B

FROM WHERE I STOPPED, THERE ARE SIX STAGES OF THIS PAGE. THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE FIRST STAGE IS SHOWN BELOW

From the image shown below, this is how you would fill your book details for the first stage.
You will enter your book details, such as title, series title, book description, author, and so on the page shown to you below.

Now, it’s time to add all the necessary information about your book.

First, you’ll start by adding the book’s name, and optionally include a Series Title, Volume number and Edition number.

Most important will you would be investing some time into writing a strong description of the book, which is actually what will be displayed below your book’s basic information on Amazon Kindle Store (this also help sell the book). an example of a description of a book on AMAZON is shown below in a screen shot.

Next, you’ll continue by adding your book’s language, date details and include information about a publisher or ISBN if you’ve gone the extra lengths to acquire them. you would be carried along on all other information about this first stage on the Amazon page. i just Explained the important parts.

NOW I'LL CONTINUE THE NEXT STAGE ON THE NEXT POST.

THANKS.......

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
PART C

FROM MY PREVIOUS POST, I HAVE EXPLAINED ABOUT THE FIRST STAGE. NOW THE SECOND STAGE IS AS FOLLOWS

On the second stage, you will need to specify if you have the rights on the book you intend to publish. If you own the copyright to the original book that you created (this means if you are the real owner of the book), select the “not a public domain work” option, which will legally entitle you to sell the book on Amazon. The screen shot for this stage is shown below.

THE THIRD STAGE

THIS STAGE IS ALL ABOUT TARGETING YOUR BOOK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I believe this is a very vital part of the publishing. Here, you will choose categories and keywords to help place your book in the Kindle store. First, click on “Add categories” and select the two categories that BEST match your book. This will bring up a new box where you can Add or Change Categories. All you need to do is click on the "ADD CATEGORY" The screen shot for this stage is also shown below.

THE FOURTH STAGE

THIS IS THE STAGE WHERE YOU UPLOAD YOUR BOOK COVER

On this stage, you’ve been given the option to upload a book cover, which I highly recommend.

Amazon recommends either a JPEG (.jpeg) or TIFF (.tif or .tiff) image with dimensions of 1280 pixels wide by 550 pixels tall, and a standard resolution of 72 dpi.
like i said before i recommend you make use of Myecovermaker.com to create your Book cover or you can simply contact me to help you.

THE SCREEN SHOT TO THIS STAGE IS SHOWN BELOW.

LET'S HAVE A BREAK HERE AND CONTINUE FROM ANOTHER POST.

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A BREAK NOW AND CONTINUE LATER SO IF YOU'RE HAVING ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO ASK.

I HOPE THIS RECENT POSTS ON AMAZON PUBLISHING HELPS, JUST STAY UPDATED UNTIL I CREATE THE LAST FEW POST ON THIS TOPIC.

THANKS........

JOEL.........
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
makson70:
I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A BREAK NOW AND CONTINUE LATER SO IF YOU'RE HAVING ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO ASK.

I HOPE THIS RECENT POSTS ON AMAZON PUBLISHING HELPS, JUST STAY UPDATED UNTIL I CREATE THE LAST FEW POST ON THIS TOPIC.

THANKS........

JOEL.........
thanks u sir, but what if the ebook is public domains work, would they accept it?
do PLR product sale on amazon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns / Small Scale Paint Production / Fire Razes Marian Market In Calabar, Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.