Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. (3559 Views)

1 Ummah Present Peace & Unity Conventions 2016 Abuja Nigeria / Calling To Allah / Prof. Mobolaji's Death: Our Ummah Lost An ICON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Aminat508(f): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Nice one @ Op.

@lexiconkabir I notice most of the Muslim thread are not making Fp anymore on Friday?
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Aminat508:
Nice one @ Op.

@lexicon.kabir I notice most of the Muslim thread are not making Fp anymore on Friday?
The last time i saw an islamic topic on frontpage was like 2months ago, i hope this makes frontpage this coming friday.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Aminat508(f): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The last time i saw an islamic topic on frontpage was like 2months ago, i hope this makes frontpage this coming friday.
yesterday nko? What is happening embarassed oga seun cry
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Aminat508:
yesterday nko? What is happening embarassed oga seun cry
well, i opened this thread today, just few minutes ago.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nadheer15: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lexiconkabir it's demmzy(I was banned yesterday when I mistakenly yab Yeebhoe people! grin).

Coming to this issue of unity, it's one of the things the Ummah needs right now. In fact if the Muslim Ummah need to be successful, then unity must be paramount. I could remember reading about Salah Al Deen Al Ayyubi(Rahimahullah), this great man was successful in uniting the Ummah and this made the Muslims to be victorious against the crusader, he eliminated all the bid'ah of men who he knew would jeopardize his aim.

But what we must know is that Muslims cannot and may not unite upon falsehood, but "Truth". This is something we must consider, we need to separate truth from falsehood and then embrace the truth wholeheartedly. Without this, we would all be deceiving ourselves!

Hope this helps!
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nadheer15:
Lexiconkabir it's demmzy(I was banned yesterday when I mistakenly yab Yeebhoe people! grin).

Coming to this issue of unity, it's one of the things the Ummah needs right now. In fact if the Muslim Ummah need to be successful, then unity must be paramount. I could remember reading about Salah Al Deen Al Ayyubi(Rahimahullah), this great man was successful in uniting the Ummah and this made the Muslims to be victorious against the crusader, he eliminated all the bid'ah of men who he knew would jeopardize his aim.

But what we must know is that Muslims cannot and may not unite upon falsehood, but Truth. This is something we must consider, we need to separate truth from falsehood and then embrace the truth wholeheartedly. Without this, we would all be deceiving ourselves!

Hope this helps!
oh, i see, you should be banned again for coming back with another account tongue, back to the issue at hand, when you say uniting upon truth, can you highlight these ''Truths''?
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by kennyosein(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Asalam Aleikum, May Allah reward you, like you have alighted above it is obligatory upon the Muslims to unify their ranks and to unite their word upon the truth and to co-operate in goodness and piety against the enemies of Islaam. Splitting up is not from the Religion, since the Religion commands us with unity and that we should be a single Jamaa’ah and a single Ummah but uniting with Shi'a, Sufi, Khawariji etc is like the likeness of one who attempts to bring together water and fire, and a reptile and fish.

How do you unite with some groups who belief the Quran is incomplete? how do you unite with a group who belief that the majority of Prophet Companions are kuffars, those who rain curse on whom Allah called the Mother's of Believers, those whose beliefs is worshiping and seeking rewards from the dead, those who belief their Imams are infallible..etc..unity must be upon upon the ‘aqeedah (belief) of Tawheed (i.e. to single out Allaah alone for worship) and upon following the Messenger sallallaahu ‘aloyhi wa sallam. Allaah –
the Most High – said: “Indeed this Ummah of yours is a single Ummah and I am your Lord, so
worship Me alone.” [Soorah al-Anbiyaa 21:92].

3 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by kennyosein(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Asalam Aleikum, May Allah reward you, like you have alighted above it is obligatory upon the Muslims to unify their ranks and to unite their word upon the truth and to co-operate in goodness and piety against the enemies of Islaam. Splitting up is not from the Religion, since the Religion commands us with unity and that we should be a single Jamaa’ah and a single Ummah but uniting with Shi'a, Sufi, Khawariji etc is like the likeness of one who attempts to bring together water and fire, and a reptile and fish.

How do you unite with some groups who belief the Quran is incomplete? how do you unite with a group who belief that the majority of Prophet Companions are kuffars, those who rain curse on whom Allah called the Mother's of Believers, those whose beliefs is worshiping and seeking rewards from the dead, those who belief their Imams are infallible..etc..unity must be upon upon the ‘aqeedah (belief) of Tawheed (i.e. to single out Allaah alone for worship) and upon following the Messenger sallallaahu ‘aloyhi wa sallam. Allaah –
the Most High – said: “Indeed this Ummah of yours is a single Ummah and I am your Lord, so

The following is an extract from a lecture delivered by Sheikh Saaleh al Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve
him) said: As for the one who calls to the unity of the
Muslims, even though they differ in their aqeedah, this indeed cannot be possible. The one who wants to unite the Muslims, even though they are upon divergent beliefs, even though they are upon shaky beliefs, this is but inconceivable like the
one who attempts to bring together water and
fire (This is not possible); Or bring together (as it is said) a reptile and a fish. This is not possible ever, because the reptile lives on land and the fish lives in the sea…
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
@OP, many thanks for the recognition.

I agree with your submissions except this hadith below in colored: Allow me to clarify please.

Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was going to help this man ('Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that person." He said, "Go back for I have heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'When two muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?' Allah's Apostle replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion."

# First the hadith does not solve the problem of disunity. In fact the hadith contradict Quran and other sahih hadith that are mutawatir.

# Second, according to the interpretation of the narrator and whoever agrees with his interpretation, all those who fought the battle of Jamal [between Imam Ali and his followers vs Aisha, Talha, Zubair and their followers] were candidate of hell-fire. They killed themselves and those that did not died had intention of killing. Can you live with that?

# Third, the hadith blatantly contradict the divine revelation as Allah states in Surah al-Hujurat:

{And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them; but if one of them acts wrongfully towards the other, fight that which acts wrongfully until it returns to Allah's command; then if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably; surely Allah loves those who act equitably}

So obviously any fight is usually between "right" and "wrong" even if the two parties are polytheists or transgressor. Battles of Jamal and Siffin, 1st and 2nd civil war in Islam were between two groups of believers. Applying the ayah Sherif above, one party MUST definitely be right and the other wrong.

# The hadith below showed the holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) had prophesized:

Allamah Nasir deen Al-Albani documents:

Narrated Abu Sa'id:

"We were sitting, waiting for the Messenger of Allah (s). Then he came to us from the room of one of his wives. So, we stood with him. But his shoe broke, and he appointed Ali to stay behind to repair it. Then, the Messenger of Allah (s), walked and we walked with him. He (the Prophet (saw)) stood up, waiting for him (i.e. Ali) and we stood with him. Then he said: There is among you one who will fight over the ta'wil (interpretation) of this Qur'an, just as I fought over its tanzil (revelation).

Each of us wished it was him, and among us were Abu Bakr and Umar. But he (the Prophet (saw)) said: "No. He is only the repairer of the shoe" referring to Ali (ra). We went to him (i.e. Ali) to give him the good news. But he responded as though he had earlier heard it."

Footnote: Hadeeth is Sahih (Authentic).

Ref: Al-Silsilah Al-Ahadeeth Al-Saheehah. Vol. 5, Pg. # 639 - 640, H. # 2487

# Obviously ALL those that fought against Ali ibn Abi Talib and his party fought against Quran in its true Tawil.

# That is evident since Ali ibn Abi Talib was the "Rightly Guided Khalifah" of their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
@Op,

Now to the main issue on Unity, I have nothing to add to your submissions. The Unity you are clamouring for is between Sunni and Shia. What about the unity between various parties of Sunni itself?

# In terms of ideology, Salafiyah and Wahabiyah see the Sunni mainstream as Kufar. Here you can appreciate the magnitude as to the fight between ALL the mainstream Sunni Ulama VS Ibn Taymiyyah, the Imam of the Salafiyah. What about Sheik Suleiman ibn Abdulwahab VS his brother Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab, the Imam of the Wahabiyah?

# In Fiqh, the "fight" to the point of castigation, between the four Sunni Madh'hab is as clear as daylight.

The reason why I brought all these up is that even if the mainstream Sunni come to unite with Shia [as we've seen in the case of Alhazar Institutions and Shi'i Ithna Asheri/Imamiyah, whereby Shi'i school is approved as the fifth fiqh school of Islam], what about the die-hard minorities of Salafiyah and Wahabiyah [if indeed there is any difference between them]?

# The Wahabi-Salafiyah are the main problem to the unity of ALL Muslims (Sunni, Shia, Suffi etc)!

A golden example is what you see below by a die-hard Wahabi ideologist:

kennyosein:
Asalam Aleikum, May Allah reward you, like you have alighted above it is obligatory upon the Muslims to unify their ranks and to unite their word upon the truth and to co-operate in goodness and piety against the enemies of Islaam. Splitting up is not from the Religion, since the Religion commands us with unity and that we should be a single Jamaa’ah and a single Ummah but uniting with Shi'a, Sufi, Khawariji etc is like the likeness of one who attempts to bring together water and fire, and a reptile and fish

Do you all also agree with this Wahabi propagandas:
kennyosein:

How do you unite with some groups who belief the Quran is incomplete? how do you unite with a group who belief that the majority of Prophet Companions are kuffars, those who rain curse on whom Allah called the Mother's of Believers, those whose beliefs is worshiping and seeking rewards from the dead, those who belief their Imams are infallible..etc
^^^^
ALL THOSE AGE-LONG PROPAGANDAS OF THE WAHABI AGAINST THE SHIA HAVE BEEN TREATED AGAIN AND AGAIN ON THIS FORUM BUT TRUST WAHABI-SALAFIYAH, THEY NEVER READ ANYTHING FROM SHIA EVEN IF THE LATER QUOTE QURAN AND SAHIH BUKHARI TILL TOMORROW. THAT IS HOW THEY'VE BEEN PROGRAM - NEVER READ SHI'I SUBMISSIONS .
Empiree, Lanrexlan, Rilwayne001, kazlaw2000 and many open-minded people on this forum can testify as to the fact that many issues including those ones raised above have been clarified in the light of Quran and ahadith sahih.

The deviator from the Shi'a taaifa that ceaselessly abusing and cursing the Sahabah and spread lies upon lies on Umm al-Mu'minin Aisha, are the Yasiriyah. A thread is opened to this effect. Wahabi on this forum never cares. They continue judging the mainstream Shia by the evil of a fraction among the Shia.

# We continue asking them: Can we generalize the whole Sunni esp the Salafiyah as ISIL, AL-QAEDA, BOKO HARAM since they profess and proclaim and based the justification of their evil acts with Sunni teachings? We know they can never be Sunni. We know they are imposters. Why can't the Salafiyah study carefully the teachings of the mainstream Shia instead of using the teaching of a deviant fraction to judge?

Lastly:
kennyosein:

unity must be upon upon the ‘aqeedah (belief) of Tawheed (i.e. to single out Allaah alone for worship) and upon following the Messenger sallallaahu ‘aloyhi wa sallam. Allaah –

# Like I said earlier, Salafiyah/Wahabiyah have been programmed. Their main focus is Tawheed. Anybody that differs in their ideological beliefs on Tawheed is labeled "Kafir".

Example:
>>Mainstream Sunni believe Allah is "everywhere" and does not sits on a throne and does not have corporeal body. Unfortunately the Salafiyah differs by firmly believing in all these: Allah is in the heavens ONLY and His knowledge is what is everywhere. He sits on a throne and have body - REAL hands, fingers, legs, face etc.

So like I said, so long the mainstream Sunni and Shi'a and Sufi take step of unity, the cancerous Wahabist will continue their castigations and incite hatred of Shia and Sufi in the hearts of the mainstream Sunni.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Though I have posted these pictures already in the general thread but I think they fit this thread the more:

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 2:24am On Jan 10, 2016
AlBaqir:

The deviator from the Shi'a taaifa that ceaselessly abusing and cursing the Sahabah and spread lies upon lies on Umm al-Mu'minin Aisha, are the Yasiriyah.

Lier! You can only deceive few persons. You can't deceive all. You are the same person that opened a thread on Sayyidna Umar(R.A) here that you said all sorts of evils about him.You've said the same thing about Sayyidna Abubakr, Uthman and Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A. 'Ajmain).

Remember, this is what you have said about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, etc:

AlBaqir:

We (Shia) have over many centuries after the demise of the holy prophet (saws) presented our 12 Imams as being successor of the holy prophet, it is alarming that Ahl Sunna wal Jama'a (past or present) have NEVER reach any conclusion as who were those 12 as many of their Khalifas were monsters, murderers, adulterers and devil incarnates.

This is what you said about Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A.):

AlBaqir:

There is a narration in Tafsir al-Ayyashi which states that the Prophet (pbuh) was poisoned by his two wives, A’isha and Hafsa.

This is what you said about Umar(R.A.):

AlBaqir:
@golpen,
Yes I have a big problem with them, dear brother. I need answers because I just can't reconcile sahaba, accusing my beloved prophet a derailed, prevented him from writing his will on his death-bed that would have saved u from perdition,doubting his prophethood, ran away from war and left him(a.s) with his enemies, killed his family yet being promised al-jannah despite Allah saying: "if you raise your voice or abuse prophet...your deeds will be void", Allah frown and will punish those who ran away and left the prophet in war, etc.
As for me, if I follow those sahaba footsteps, then am doomed but if I follow the righteous among them, then success is mine. They are all examples for us and the choice is ours on who to follow.

You Albaqir!
Anyway. Like I said, you can't deceive everybody! Your use of Taqiya would not work! You're as dangerous as shaytan himself! You're just like a wolf in sheep's clothing moving with the sheep and waiting for an opportunity to devour some of the sheep!

I'm very sure old members of Nairaland Muslims know you very well with your antics! Even your so-called pictures are all about Taqiya! So, you can't deceive everybody!

Kennyosein is very correct to a very large extent. Where I have reservation with him is that, a lot of innocent ignorant people have been brainwashed into shi 'ism. Those innocent people can be reoriented and taught Islam as practiced and left by the Prophet(SAW). Then, they can be united with other Muslims.

But for people like Albaqir, who says all sorts of evils about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha(R.A. 'Ajmain), who preaches hatred for them, who rains curses on them and does other evil things without remorse, all in the name of shi 'ism, there should never be any unity with such fellows, until they repent unto Allah(SWT) and change their minds!

May Allah(SWT) unite the Muslim Ummah. May He(SWT) give us strength to bring sanity to this world (Amin).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2016
^Really you've not being blessed with Aql and uprightness so dragging issue with you is a waste of time. And please stop quoting Albaqir out of context. Only evildoers does that.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by carinmom(f): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2016
MrOlai:

Lier! You can only deceive few persons. You can't deceive all. You are the same person that opened a thread on Sayyidna Umar(R.A) here that you said all sorts of evils about him.You've said the same thing about Sayyidna Abubakr, Uthman and Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A. 'Ajmain).

Remember, this is what you have said about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, etc:

This is what you said about Ummul Muhmineen Aisha(R.A.):

This is what you said about Umar(R.A.):

You Albaqir!
Anyway. Like I said, you can't deceive everybody! Your use of Taqiya would not work! You're as dangerous as shaytan himself! You're just like a wolf in sheep's clothing moving with the sheep and waiting for an opportunity to devour some of the sheep!

I'm very sure old members of Nairaland Muslims know you very well with your antics! Even your so-called pictures are all about Taqiya! So, you can't deceive everybody!

Kennyosein is very correct to a very large extent. Where I have reservation with him is that, a lot of innocent ignorant people have been brainwashed into shi 'ism. Those innocent people can be reoriented and taught Islam as practiced and left by the Prophet(SAW). Then, they can be united with other Muslims.

But for people like Albaqir, who says all sorts of evils about Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha(R.A. 'Ajmain), who preaches hatred for them, who rains curses on them and does other evil things without remorse, all in the name of shi 'ism, there should never be any unity with such fellows, until they repent unto Allah(SWT) and change their minds!

May Allah(SWT) unite the Muslim Ummah. May He(SWT) give us strength to bring sanity to this world (Amin).
Assalam Alaikum, in as much as we want the idea of unity among the muslim ummah, i think that is a very difficult thing to achieve due to various reasons one of which is ideological difference as you and other contributors opined. Let me corroborate more on the taqiyya used by the Shias, i once heard directly from Sheikh El Zakzakiy insulting Abu Hurayra, how do you then accept that person as your brother. Secondly concerning Mut'a, it is nothing but absolute Zina, do you know that the last time they trekked form all parts of the country to Zaria condoms were found every where particularly in primary schools where they camped for the night. This is discovered when they camped in one of the schools along Kaduna-Zaria expressway. How do you then accept somebody who sees Zina as part of his religion and refuse to mend their ways despite being called to the truth by mainstream muslim umma.

As a poster rightly observed, we can only be united based on the truth and not falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2016
carinmom:

Assalam Alaikum, in as much as we want the idea of unity among the muslim ummah, i think that is a very difficult thing to achieve due to various reasons one of which is ideological difference as you and other contributors opined. Let me corroborate more on the taqiyya used by the Shias, i once heard directly from Sheikh El Zakzakiy insulting Abu Hurayra, how do you then accept that person as your brother. Secondly concerning Mut'a, it is nothing but absolute Zina, do you know that the last time they trekked form all parts of the country to Zaria condoms were found every where particularly in primary schools where they camped for the night. This is discovered when they camped in one of the schools along Kaduna-Zaria expressway. How do you then accept somebody who sees Zina as part of his religion and refuse to mend their ways despite being called to the truth by mainstream muslim umma.
As a poster rightly observed, we can only be united based on the truth and not falsehood.

Wa 'alaykum Salam.

Jazakumullah khaeran my Sister. May Allah(SWT) bless you abundantly(Amin). I like that statement: "..we can only be united based on the truth and not falsehood". Kennyosein has said it all.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
carinmom:

Now this muta thing is what I find bizarre about the aqeeda of the shias, I never believed it was part of their aqeeda until just now that you confirmed it. subhanAllah! this is zina for crying out loud, a major sin!!!

on the issue of sects, I found this hadith this morning, when digging up some old threads on the issue of sunni and shia disagreement and it goes thus:

Imam Muslim (Rahimahullah) has related in his Sahih (3/4553) a Hadith on the authority of Hudhaifa ibn al-Yaman (Allah be pleased with him), who said:

"[b]People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the good times, but I used to ask him about (the) bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then Allah brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one?' He said, 'Yes'. I asked, 'Will there be a good time again after that bad time?' He said, 'Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil.' I asked, 'What will be the evil hidden therein?' He said, '(That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points.' I asked, 'Will there be a bad time after this good one?' He said, 'Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call, they will throw them into the fire.' I said, 'Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), describe them for us.' He said, 'All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language.' I said, `Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), what do you suggest if I happen to live in their time?' He said, 'You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader' I said, 'If they have no (such thing as the) main body of
the Muslims and have no leader?' He said, '[size=18pt]Separate yourself from all these factions[/size],
though you may have to eat the roots of trees until death comes to you and you are in this state[/b].'"

5 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by carinmom(f): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Now this muta thing is what I find bizarre about the aqeeda of the shias, I never believed it was part of their aqeeda until just now that you confirmed it. subhanAllah! this is zina for crying out loud, a major sin!!!

on the issue of sects, I found this hadith this morning, when digging up some old threads on the issue of sunni and shia disagreement and it goes thus:

Imam Muslim (Rahimahullah) has related in his Sahih (3/4553) a Hadith on the authority of Hudhaifa ibn al-Yaman (Allah be pleased with him), who said:

"[b]People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the good times, but I used to ask him about (the) bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then Allah brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one?' He said, 'Yes'. I asked, 'Will there be a good time again after that bad time?' He said, 'Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil.' I asked, 'What will be the evil hidden therein?' He said, '(That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points.' I asked, 'Will there be a bad time after this good one?' He said, 'Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call, they will throw them into the fire.' I said, 'Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), describe them for us.' He said, 'All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language.' I said, `Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), what do you suggest if I happen to live in their time?' He said, 'You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader' I said, 'If they have no (such thing as the) main body of
the Muslims and have no leader?' He said, '[size=18pt]Separate yourself from all these factions[/size],
though you may have to eat the roots of trees until death comes to you and you are in this state[/b].'"
Hmmm may Allah guide us aright my brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2016
carinmom:

. Secondly concerning Mut'a, it is nothing but absolute Zina, do you know that the last time they trekked form all parts of the country to Zaria condoms were found every where particularly in primary schools where they camped for the night. This is discovered when they camped in one of the schools along Kaduna-Zaria expressway. How do you then accept somebody who sees Zina as part of his religion and refuse to mend their ways despite being called to the truth by mainstream muslim umma.

Mut'ah? Zina? Can you live with that especially when you realized that prominent Sahabah practiced Mut'ah all their lives? Yet they were not "fornicators or adulterers" but Shi'a were? Afala taqilun?

One of Sunni grand Ulama, Imam Ibn Hazm (456H) summarized the whole Mut'ah dialogue in this epilogue:

“A group of the Salaf, may Allah be pleased with them, were FIRM in declaring it (Mut'a) halal AFTER the Messenger of Allāh. Those of them from the Sahabah, may Allah be pleased with them, were Asma bint Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, Jabir b. 'Abd Allāh Ibn Mas'ud, Ibn Abbas, Mu'āwiyah b. Abu Sufyan, 'Amr b. Ḥurayth, Abu Sa'id al-Khudri, and Salamah and Ma'bad – sons of Umayyah b. Khalaf. Jabir b. 'Abd Allah also reported it (i.e. declaration of mut'ah as halal ) from all the Sahabah during the time of the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, and during the time of Abu Bakr and 'Umar until near the end of the caliphate of 'Umar.

Ibn al-Zubayr had contradictory opinions on its permissibility, while Ali expressed no opinion concerning it. It is narrated that 'Umar b. al-Khattab only denied it if two just people did not act as its witnesses, and he considered it permissible if two just people acted as witnesses to it.

And among the Tabi'in were: Tawus, 'Ata, Sa'id b. Jubayr, and the rest of the jurists of Makkah, may Allāh honour it

Source: {al-Muḥallā (Dār al-Fikr li al-Ṭabā'ah wa al-Nashr wa al-Tawzī‟), vol. 9, pp. 519-520}

You wanna read more on Mut'ah, visit the proper channel and stop derailing this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2767419/mutah
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
^I hope this thread doesn't derailed further.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
carinmom:
Hmmm may Allah guide us aright my brother.
AMIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
AlBaqir:

Mut'ah? Zina? Can you live with that especially when you realized that prominent Sahabah practiced Mut'ah all their lives? Yet they were not "fornicators or adulterers" but Shi'a were? Afala taqilun?
One of Sunni grand Ulama, Imam Ibn Hazm (456H) summarized the whole Mut'ah dialogue in this epilogue:
“A group of the Salaf, may Allah be pleased with them, were FIRM in declaring it (Mut'a) halal AFTER the Messenger of Allāh. Those of them from the Sahabah, may Allah be pleased with them, were Asma bint Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, Jabir b. 'Abd Allāh Ibn Mas'ud, Ibn Abbas, Mu'āwiyah b. Abu Sufyan, 'Amr b. Ḥurayth, Abu Sa'id al-Khudri, and Salamah and Ma'bad – sons of Umayyah b. Khalaf. Jabir b. 'Abd Allah also reported it (i.e. declaration of mut'ah as halal ) from all the Sahabah during the time of the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, and during the time of Abu Bakr and 'Umar until near the end of the caliphate of 'Umar.
Ibn al-Zubayr had contradictory opinions on its permissibility, while Ali expressed no opinion concerning it. It is narrated that 'Umar b. al-Khattab only denied it if two just people did not act as its witnesses, and he considered it permissible if two just people acted as witnesses to it.
And among the Tabi'in were: Tawus, 'Ata, Sa'id b. Jubayr, and the rest of the jurists of Makkah, may Allāh honour it
Source: {al-Muḥallā (Dār al-Fikr li al-Ṭabā'ah wa al-Nashr wa al-Tawzī‟), vol. 9, pp. 519-520}
You wanna read more on Mut'ah, visit the proper channel and stop derailing this thread:
[/s]

Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

All the evils they commit are some of the reasons why Scholars of Islam consider them kuffar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

So obviously you no NOTHING about Shi'a and you opened a thread about UNITY?! Besides you have already joined the bandwagons of labelling Shi'a as "fornicators/aduterers" for allowing Mut'ah without bothering to read their submissions on the issue. Indeed you are a just judge yet you call for unity. That's funny and serious.

On Mut'ah:

Read more here:
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
MrOlai:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!

grin grin So your grand Ulama, Imam Ibn Hazm recorded RUBBISH?

# Honestly, I always wonder how old you are but I realized age is not necessarily a criteria for wisdom. When you cancel the records of your grand Imam, does it help your cause? Has it made viewers on this thread blind of it?

# May Allah grant you wisdom and intellect because you have none.

1 Like

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
AlBaqir:

So obviously you no NOTHING about Shi'a and you opened a thread about UNITY?! Besides you have already joined the bandwagons of labelling Shi'a as "fornicators/aduterers" for allowing Mut'ah without bothering to read their submissions on the issue. Indeed you are a just judge yet you call for unity. That's funny and serious.
On Mut'ah:
Read more here:
[/s]
Rubbish!

In ideal Islamic situation, you guys should either be in jail or sent out of the country or be killed for destroying lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by carinmom(f): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2016
AlBaqir:

Check out the following although you may disagree with the contents

SAHIH BUKHARI, VOL 7, BOOK 62, NO.50, 52.
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 8, NO. 3253.
SUNAN ABI DAWUD, BOOK 11, NO. 2068.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
AlBaqir:

Allah(JJ) Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 23 Surah Muminoon verses 1-7:

The Believers must (eventually) win through, Those who humble themselves in their prayers; Who avoid vain talk; Who are active in deeds of charity; Who abstain from sex Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess; for (in their case) they are free from blame [size=18pt]But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors[/size].

Would you heed Allah's word.

3 Likes

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
First off all this thread was opened with the intention of addressing the issue of unity among the Muslim ummah, it was never opened for a sunni-shia war

please this thread isn't about muta, it was just a by the way talk,

so do not derail the thread, pls!

thanks.

SALAM!

1 Like

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Allah(JJ) Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 23 Surah Muminoon verses 1-7:

The Believers must (eventually) win through, Those who humble themselves in their prayers; Who avoid vain talk; Who are active in deeds of charity; Who abstain from sex Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess; for (in their case) they are free from blame [size=18pt]But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors[/size].

Would you heed Allah's word.

Okay those "Salaf salih (righteous predecessors)" from among the Sahabah and Tabi'in failed to heed Allah's words? The fact that they practised Mut'ah throughout their lives, that according to "you", they are Fornicators and adulterers.

# A good student of learning studies both sides of the coin. Alhamdulillah it seemed you were SHOCKED deep down your heart when you learnt some prominent Sahabah did practiced Mut'ah which you tagged "Zina". That alone you make you sit back and study more before you commit yourself. There is no sin in learning.

# Do you know Allah Himself legalize Mut'ah in His Book? And interestingly, the verse you quoted above in surah mu'minin was revealed before surah Nisa verse 24 which legalized Mut'ah. A previous surah or ayah, and a meccan surah or ayah can never abrogate a later surah or ayah, or Madinan sura or ayah. That is one of the ruling of abrogation.

# The link on Mut'ah I directed you to is enough as an introduction to your research.

QUE: HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF THE ISLAMIC SOLUTION TO FOR EXAMPLE A SOLDIER'S SEXUAL DESIRES, WHO WAS ON A MISSION OF SAY 3-5 YEARS FAR AWAY FROM HIS WIFE (S)?

That is where Mut'ah application comes from. Unfortunately it has been abused today just like every other practices of Islam has been abused.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF SUNNI BID'AH TYPE OF MARRIAGE?

Ahlu sunnah also realized the danger in the above question but their hypocrisy on Mut'ah could not make them accept it as Shi'a does. Sunni INVENTED a marriage called: az-Zawajat Nikkah bi Niyat Talaq (marriage with intention of divorce). It is also known as "Misyar nikkah - Traveller's marriage. It is a form of "marriage" whereby you are allowed to marry any woman of your choice when on a journey in foreign land with the intention of divorcing her after the expiration of your stay there. It is not obligatory, not even necessary for your "wife" or her parents to know your intention. And nobody has the right to question you of your action (divorce).

How does that sound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by AlBaqir(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:
First off all this thread was opened with the intention of addressing the issue of unity among the Muslim ummah, it was never opened for a sunni-shia war

please this thread isn't about muta, it was just a by the way talk,

so do not derail the thread, pls!

thanks.

SALAM!

Somebody started it and interestingly you joined the bandwagon despite the fact that I directed both of you to the appropriate thread on Mut'ah.
Re: Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. by MrOlai: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
AlBaqir:

Okay those "Salaf salih (righteous predecessors)" from among the Sahabah and Tabi'in failed to heed Allah's words? The fact that they practised Mut'ah throughout their lives, that according to "you", they are Fornicators and adulterers.
# A good student of learning studies both sides of the coin. Alhamdulillah it seemed you were SHOCKED deep down your heart when you learnt some prominent Sahabah did practiced Mut'ah which you tagged "Zina". That alone you make you sit back and study more before you commit yourself. There is no sin in learning.
# Do you know Allah Himself legalize Mut'ah in His Book? And interestingly, the verse you quoted above in surah mu'minin was revealed before surah Nisa verse 24 which legalized Mut'ah. A previous surah or ayah, and a meccan surah or ayah can never abrogate a later surah or ayah, or Madinan sura or ayah. That is one of the ruling of abrogation.
# The link on Mut'ah I directed you to is enough as an introduction to your research.
QUE: HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF THE ISLAMIC SOLUTION TO FOR EXAMPLE A SOLDIER'S SEXUAL DESIRES, WHO WAS ON A MISSION OF SAY 3-5 YEARS FAR AWAY FROM HIS WIFE (S)?
That is where Mut'ah application comes from. Unfortunately it has been abused today just like every other practices of Islam has been abused.
HAVE YOU HEARD OF SUNNI BID'AH TYPE OF MARRIAGE?
Ahlu sunnah also realized the danger in the above question but their hypocrisy on Mut'ah could not make them accept it as Shi'a does. Sunni INVENTED a marriage called: az-Zawajat Nikkah bi Niyat Talaq (marriage with intention of divorce). It is also known as "Misyar nikkah - Traveller's marriage. It is a form of "marriage" whereby you are allowed to marry any woman of your choice when on a journey in foreign land with the intention of divorcing her after the expiration of your stay there. It is not obligatory, not even necessary for your "wife" or her parents to know your intention. And nobody has the right to question you of your action (divorce).
How does that sound?
[/s]
Rubbish!
Stop misinterpreting Islamic sources!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashura: Weeping For Al-hussain Ibn 'ali, A Sunnah Established By The Prophet / All You Need To Know About Eid Prayer / Who Is In Charge At A Muslim Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.