Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours (574 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours by beatng: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Just last week, Denrele Edun, posted a selfie in the bathroom, fully dressed, with a young man who tied a towel round his waist.
Denrele who captioned the picture, ‘‘When the side chick is no longer a side chick’ set tongues wagging that he could have finally come out as gay.
But, when Saturday Beats met with him at an event, he said that he never said he was gay and that he was only fooling around with the picture. He also identified who the young man in the towel is.
He said: “I never said I was gay, people are just used to jumping into conclusion. I was only messing around in the picture that went viral. I am not coming out of any closet or wardrobe. The young man in the picture is actually my cousin,” he said.
http://beatng.com/2016/01/i-never-said-i-was-gay-denrele-edun/

Re: Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours by ClassCaptain(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2016
Were one
Re: Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours by Daminaj2(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Denrele o
Re: Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours by Zehner(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Continue to they deceive urself undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Addresses Gay Claim Rumours by cutestcee: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Cousin? OK I can see it runs in their blood.
#His life, his decision.#

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Baby Mama Claims He Gave Their Child Asthma With His Weed / Meet The Lady With Big As$ / One Of The Richest Men In Iran Just Sentenced To Death On Corruption Charges!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.