Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town (31658 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by mastengsynergy: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Buhari should call Sylva to order.
All Power belongs to God.
Perhaps Sylva is thinking that once there is serious crises and the elections could not hold then Buhari will declare State of Emergency in Bayelsa annd appoint him as the Sole administrator.
Nigeria belongs to all.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by richidinho(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
d
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by Guliver(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
oh lord,rivers wil b worst.b4 d rerun i shud b close 2 libya

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by flokii: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
those guys are naturally ruffians..
didn't they see how peaceful Lagos was during elections..
na dem sabi..
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by philipsjrn(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oboy I don go oooh.. I rather live for. My pvc to die/vote cancelled.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
...seems this current administration cannot conduct a credible election.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Despite the assurance by the ig that security operatives have been drafted to to polling unit to forestall any breakdown of law and order,hired political thugs still snatched ballot boxes with no security on sight to arrest them.
You wanna compare Police Shakabula with that of militia Snipers and AK49 abi.
The Nscdc boss told his men yesterday that 'I do not send you here to DIE '
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by tyav7: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Never knew SPORADIC is equal to HEAVY shooting

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by preetyb(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just wondering how 2019 election will be like
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by gurunlocker: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
no peaceful election since may 29, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by awoluyi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
My late father used say "Anyone whose head is used to break cocount will surely not eat out of it". I have passed same message to my offsprings and they are sources of joy to the family. A child with direction and vision for his life will refuse to be a pawn in the hands of deceitful politrickians.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by ucnwafor(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nawa oooh, diz ijaw guys can turn to terrorist over time, smh
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by gp6liveth(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
APC is a total disgrace. Currently am in Amassoma and what am seeing is nothing to write about. APC thugs hijacked ballot box opposit descline bar in Amassoma. While in other unit PDP won. Right now some units have taken their ballot boxes to the govt secondary school for counting due to the spate of ballot snatching by APC.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by lordcabasa(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik reports: "This culprit was caught by vigilant voters .

Gbarantoru, Yenagoa.

Accreditation and Voting done and results collated with PDP leading with 230 votes and he snatched the result sheet and tore it to pieces whilst trying to escape and he was grabbed. He's an APC agent masquerading as an INEC official.

#BayelsaDecides and not #BuhariDecides"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by phemmie06(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wonder shall never end, thug having operational vehicle. Since they have been arrested whosoever they were working for should be persecuted along side with his dogs
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
13.45pm: Accreditation and voting has just commenced in PUs 01 & 02, Central Bomo Ward, Southern Ijaw LGA.

13.33pm: Reports say an APC supporter known as Ateka Ezekiel just ran away with the original election result sheets at polling Unit 6,Ward1, Southern Ijaw.

13.25pm: No election material or INEC officials sighted in the entire Polling Units in Oporomor V Ward, Ekeremor LGA.

13.05pm: Unit 1 and 2 APC agents just ran away with ballot box and other materials used and unused.

For more news, visit https://www.naij.com/690705-live-bayelsa-election-rerun-tension-soars-as-apc-thugs-allegedly-snatch-ballot-video.html

1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by ddippset(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
CR77:
APC Boys at work cool
very funny. Formally it used to be 'pdp boys at work', now it is 'apc boys at work' very good.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by princeade86(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
no mind dem. Pls come into my room let me show you something
Show her wetin? undecided
SHAIBULIAR:
no mind dem. Pls come into my room let me show you something
Show her wetin?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by Socketbet: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Make dem no near mama peace and uncle J oo
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by princeade86(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
shegsky:

grin
shegsky:

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by ogmaskman: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Plus10:
The ruling party should call their boys to order.The good people of Bayelsa have rejected them outrightly!

Which good pple are u referring to? Is it the good pple who are shooting sporadically or their good sponsors. There is nothing like good or bad in bayelsa politics, but interest. do not forget the patience Jonathan ddnt support Dickson frm start. My point is These missiles could have come frm anywhere.
What is happening in bayelsa has nothing to do with good governance rather is about stomach infrastructure. Dickson is one of the worse govs in Nigeria. But you know what? APC in their wisdom fielded an equally bad, if not worse product with little or no electoral value in bayelsa.

My advise to inec is for them to stop whatever they are doing right now and declare Dickson winner. This election can not hold peacefully for many reasons. Either party can disrupt the process as it is now depending on what they aim to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by tsdarkside(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mack3N:
Apc has been rejected,na by force

what are you saying...you think apc cares,wheather they have bayelsa??....who cares.....

what wonder me is,who are those that are creating terror??......they are surely not apc supporters....

surely not after many influensual ones have defected to apc....

who are this terrorists?.....
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by Lighthouseman: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
princeade86:
Show her wetin? undecided Show her wetin?
Pin mouth charger
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by tsdarkside(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
bidemi12:

Is it just me? how weird does that statement sound?

dont mind them...their reasoning is very strange...that is the effect radio biafrauud have on the mind.......you start to see ghosts everywere....
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by anibi9674: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Desgidi:
die it!!! knw shooting in ekeremor
abobi die it shootings day go on
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by deathmen12: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akosxxx:
Just 8 LGAs ni o, that's what baffles me the most
d LGA is like 8 state with plenty wahala

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by joshrare(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dear God... All I ask is the safety of the corp members,....
Protect them like you protected the israelites from pharaoh and his army and esure their safety in the midst of this controversy..ijn

Dear God the parents of the corpers shall shed no tears but rather, they shall enjoy their investment in the lives of those corp members!... Ijn
Amen!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by chronique(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
NA wa o. As small as Bayelsa is,it's been giving INEC and Nigeria headache since last year. It is not a small something o.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by deathmen12: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Guliver:
oh lord,rivers wil b worst.b4 d rerun i shud b close 2 libya
na truth u talk o, rivers go be war
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by MOVERSMAG: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Plus10:
The ruling party should call their boys to order.The good people of Bayelsa have rejected them outrightly!
I'M SURE U R COMMENTING FROM KUTURU IN ZAMFARA STATE ASSWIPE

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by hotdi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Their wahala
Re: Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town by ogmaskman: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
lordcabasa:
Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik reports: "This culprit was caught by vigilant voters .

Gbarantoru, Yenagoa.

Accreditation and Voting done and results collated with PDP leading with 230 votes and he snatched the result sheet and tore it to pieces whilst trying to escape and he was grabbed. He's an APC agent masquerading as an INEC official.

#BayelsaDecides and not #BuhariDecides"

Pls can we not see thru the veil for once. If buhari wanted to rig this election trust me it won't drag this long. If he wanted to rig it Dickson will not win 6 local govt. What is happening in bayelsa is a pointer to the flaws in our electoral system. Trust me the pdp has mouth to talk because the process is allowed to run without interference. Hitherto, it was one party carry go because the govt at the centre made sure they get what they wanted. Disabuse your mind and take another look at the happenings in bayelsa, you will notice that buhari allowed the process to run normally. If he rigged it the elections would have been over a long time ago and a winner declared in the person of Silva.
Do not deciecve urself by saying bayelsan were vigilant that's why APC couldn't rig. The fact is The process is allowed to run and Dickson has emmerged as the prefered gov, period.

Hear this: the president of Nigeria can write the results and also manipulate the tribunals and courts to his favour. I do not need you to believe it but it's the fact. Bayelsa is the most riggable state due to its terrain. Inec officials can write results for all the riverine polling units in their office and claim there was election. Or have u forgotten that inec chair is a appointee of govt.
#LetUsStopHatingOnPMB he is not responsible for Jonathan's downfall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / Caught In Employment Scam - CBN Explains "Secret Recruitment" / Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.