Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim (4110 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by Abiriba1stson: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
See tales!
You would do well to claim Ondo before any part of Osun!
No be only Ogene!
Yeye!

Hey descendant of ODOUR shut up that your smelly month which you inherited from your ancestor (Odour).
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by LMFashions: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Ignoramus on the loose. You guys are among the ignotant clowns that think Ijaw starts and end in Bayelsa state. I'm sure you are nowhere from any of the SS.

I'm not Ijaw because of Jonathan, I'm ijaw because I'm Ijaw.

Use your google to read on Ijaw Mr Ignoramus

Just like the silly and ignorant you think that Igboland starts and ends in SE.

Yes people have been echoing it and I agree with them that Ijaw starts and ends in Bayelsa. No Ijaw in Rivers and Delta States. If truly you are Ijaw and you are in Rivers then you are a migrant. Go back to Bayelsa where you belong.

Ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by LMFashions: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

Most ibos in SS are migrant by the way!
Don't forget the Anioma's ibo (Aniocha/Oshimili) were part of the Midwestern that was formerly part of the Western Nigeria? Hence, tell me how the part of the SE, which was formerly part of the Eastern region was carved into Delta state, a former Midwestern state?
The Oyigbo people were migrants too! You can't just demand for people's state just because your people migrated to the said place! For instance, Nigeria can't just demand for the part of Brazil that has Yoruba population because they happened to migrate there and form a community of their own! Same way the Korea can't demand for the part of Norway that has the Asia semitic people!
The only area that was part of the SE region, which got carved into SS is likely the Egbema district!

Bros you too dense ooo. Ewedu and ewa don full your brain grin
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by DeviIhimself: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin

una no dey tire ni

chaii today na weekend naa

go grab some bottles of cold beer and chill cheesy

una dey here with empty stomach dey drag land grin

where's IdisuleOurOwn sef cheesy
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by IgrigiKillandGo: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:
They keep on saying that they dont need oil but they do almost everything possible to drag the South South into their imaginary country. Since the Niger deltans dont want you, why cant you just take your 5 ibo dominated state since you are industrious as you claim?grin

**grins** But your Buhari agreed that there are Igbos in the SS? His anger got the better of him and he spilled the beans. Those Igbos in the ss that buhari talked about and other interested groups are going with their SE Igbo brothers and cousins when the cock crows. You and I can't do anything about it. grin **grins**
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by IgrigiKillandGo: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
**grins** OP change the title of your thread to Rejoinder to Ringim from a SSner. Many are interested but the title sounds like it's a repetition of the old interview. Thanks. **grins**
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by tartar9(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
cheruv:
cheesy

Firstly,
I must commend the writer of this piece for being honest...his name says he's efik(of which I may be wrong) but am sure he's Mmoño
Secondly,
Throughout the 4000years of Igbo history on earth,we've not colonized nor imposed through war our culture and language on others...any opposing view should present evidence to the contrary
Thirdly,
Contrary to what a particular "Gbazakwin" would want the noble people of NL to believe,Gowon did a very nasty job in the creation of Rivers state. Adding the Igbos of ahoada division to Rivers state was uncalled for... The Ijo divisions of degema, brass and Western Ijo were enough to be a "Rivers" state,but bkos of the oil present in ahoada division,Nigeria preferred to have the Igbos as serfs rather than have them bring progress to the most populous black nation on earth. As if stealing ahoada division and Anioma province from the East central state wasn't enough, they went ahead to steal oyigbo and southern egbema in 1976 when it was known that these areas were brimming with crude too undecided
Lemme stop here for now...
its because you flattîes always fail woefully grin
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by cheruv: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
tartar9:

its because you flattîes always fail woefully grin
Yeah...
Unlike you Connies... We always fail at being thieves grin
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by cheruv: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abiriba1stson:

Brother you people should stop arguing about the Igboness of the Anioma people with ths Odour people. There founding father (Odour) was too dirty and smelly to the extend that they gave him the name ODOUR and threw him down from the sky.
According to onlytruth his room was so dirty that they had to throw him out from the window...and he landed headlong at ife grin
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They are not right. Southern Nigeria was British arrangement. We(SS ethnic groups) never told the British to create that nonsense.

i think its better we go back to the beginning....if we force the southern part of nigeria to be toghether,then they will have no other choice than to cooperate....bye bye biafrauud......the yorubas will gladly allow you to lead under the constitution......because they will see you as one of them..
yorubas are not realy interested to become president...they have their obas,,,they only want peace of mind....

women two wrappers things.....

1 Like

Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
DeviIhimself:
grin

una no dey tire ni

chaii today na weekend naa

go grab some bottles of cold beer and chill cheesy

una dey here with empty stomach dey drag land grin

where's IdisuleOurOwn sef cheesy

My gf say ma greet you.

She is an Igbo girl
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by LMFashions: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
IgrigiKillandGo:
**grins** OP change the title of your thread to Rejoinder to Ringim from a SSner. Many are interested but the title sounds like it's a repetition of the old interview. Thanks. **grins**

Rejoinder: Biafra - It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonize South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim
From a SSner.

Cc Olaedo1
Re: Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim by vic620(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Its not today that their propaganda of divide and rule have been craftfully dished out against a once united and peaceful people of Biafran nation. The will gather but would surely scatter. we have outgrown the era nonsensical abracadabra. My dear Biafrans we have more to gain leaving this contraption thain been pested by ungraceful elements. He who has ears should listen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So How Does Having Foriegn Reserves Under Buhari Bennefit The Nation? / Gov Oshiomole 8 Billion Naira Mansion Captured / Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.