Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) (52290 Views)

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by scarr: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
stellytwinkle:
mine would be a multi trillionaire in Jesus name. amen

I ainy saying she a GD, but she ain't messing with no broke niggas
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bride where your hijab now? Muslim over to you
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Justbeingreal post=41822482] billionaires normally do get married to their kind change that mentality did ur dad not struggle b4 making it, that's how ppl end up 39 still looking for billionaires while other wise ladies are building their own man to become one, forget the dumping part a sensible man u hustle with. Just like your father impregnated your mother when she was 39. undecided
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Airforce1:
Better people

Those noses in the first picture sha. grin
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Salym(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:

Hausa christian do Hausa's has Christian among demselves! I refuse to believe u...
They exist, but they are quiet few in number. The can be found in southern parts of katsina and kano states
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Salym(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:

Hausa christian do Hausa's has Christian among demselves! I refuse to believe u...
They exist, but they are quiet few in number. The can be found in southern parts of katsina and kano states.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by zudozz: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
this time 2018 him don marry 2 more.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Salym(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
ideyhere:

So it's only the ladies that are prone to sinful living that they have to be safeguarded? Besides, unless you're talking about those of them they give out in marriage once they can accurately pronounce their names, I put it to you that wearing long hijabs don't mean the ladies are morally sound.
Both males and females are prone to sinful living. But you and I know that girls dont check out men and go aftr them. It is the other way round. Decently dressed ladies are treated with more respect more than indecently dressed ladies. We all know for a fact that in the world we live today, men cover up with shirts and long trousers while ladies go about half naked all in the name of modernity and fashion. Ladies have been turned into objects of sexual satisfaction by men who oggle and asses the level of booty they have. It even happens in places of worship where people are supposedly in the presence of God. So, dear good lady ladies covering up may not be 100% upright but atleast they dont expose their bodies for public analysis. They get respected where ever they go. These are some of the perks of covering up missus. Just note that one mans culture maybe taboo to another man. You may wonder why should a Muslim lady cover up her body when she goes out. I will wonder why you would go about in mini skirts, cleavage revealing tops and and all that attached horse hair on your head.

1 Like

Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by refiner(f): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
ideyhere:

Not even about the Moslem thingy...after all a lot of Yorubas are Moslems. But I would sooner settle for a Yoruba Moslem than any Hausa...even if he's a Christian grin

lol ...dats wicked wink
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by mummydirect(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote autor=FlirtyKaren post=41811870]more [/quote]
naa waoooooo! shey with all these paparrazi, the man go soon marry another wife on top her as unto Muslim level and unto say money dey, smmmmmh! huhhh, I no envy her at all coz no be only her go enjoy the man. Anyway, una congratulationssssss oooo
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
refiner:

I have been reading ur comments since and kinda suprise with it bt this one just show how shallow u are. Are u a Nigeria at all? So u don't know that there are millions of Christians in the north. While some are few percentage of Christians, some can be 50 50 and in some, there are more Christians than Muslims. The only states in the north that has few indigenous Christians are Kano, sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa and Katsina. States like Kaduna, Borno (yes, borno), Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Nassarawa, Taraba and plateau high numbers of christians. It former governor of Kaduna Ibrahim Yakowa not a christian? Speaker Yakubu dogara, Ice prince, Jesse Jags, Classic, MI, Audu Maikori, Celestine Babayaro, Boni Haruna, TY Danjuma, Musa Danjuma, Jonah Jang, Jeremiah Useni, etc, are they not all Christians? Gal, u need exposure.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by refiner(f): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
abdulkayus:

I have been reading ur comments since and kinda suprise with it bt this one just show how shallow u are. Are u a Nigeria at all? So u don't know that there are millions of Christians in the north. While some are few percentage of Christians, some can be 50 50 and in some, there are more Christians than Muslims. The only states in the north that has few indigenous Christians are Kano, sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa and Katsina. States like Kaduna, Borno (yes, borno), Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Nassarawa, Taraba and plateau high numbers of christians. It former governor of Kaduna Ibrahim Yakowa not a christian? Speaker Yakubu dogara, Ice prince, Jesse Jags, Classic, MI, Audu Maikori, Celestine Babayaro, Boni Haruna, TY Danjuma, Musa Danjuma, Jonah Jang, Jeremiah Useni, etc, are they not all Christians? Gal, u need exposure.

waooo....fanx for educating me on dis subject....never knew....I appreciat....

buh are u too a christian
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Favolly(f): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bigmarx:
Favolly....This is the type of wedding am planning for us.....***opens 3rd text book on Financially Accounting shocked***
cheesy

I can't wait grin cheesy
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by efizee: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Northerners looting Nigeria dry since time immemorial... Hausa thieves.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by LordBaelish: 1:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Speechless3:
the girls on blue laces are beautiful!

well from my take 2/4 so that's half.

careful with the word beautiful darling..
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by seaga: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Speechless3:

awww thanks sweet

You re most welcome
And you kind of made....
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by smarthG(f): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmm see bros face ...!

Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
See as all the babes be like reeeeeaaaaal VAJINS for North? grin
If na South, na so-so baby MAMMAS with huge, over-phocked nyanshes go full dia looking for fresh victims ke! grin
If ah woze u ehn!!!!!!
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by honeywealth75(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello lady, bin trying to get in touch with u, bt am happy i am right now, just wanna meet u, hmmm do u mind being my friend? Add me on whatsapp 07018179701
refiner:

Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by refiner(f): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
honeywealth75:
Hello lady, bin trying to get in touch with u, bt am happy i am right now, just wanna meet u, hmmm do u mind being my friend? Add me on whatsapp 07018179701

why do u wanna meet me....I don't fink am oweing u...or am I
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Adonis3: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
honeywealth75:

Wtf!!! Brother why??
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Abuammarj(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
edwardgunju:
Haba!!Y d question na grin
abi yu kno hear dia parents name {indimi}
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
refiner:

Nope, am a Muslim based in the north
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by refiner(f): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
abdulkayus:

Nope, am a Muslim based in the north
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by brownsug(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Agreed, d guy was raised by a queen, for him to treat this lady like a queen, unlike some frustrated dudes

youngberry001:
nice
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
refiner:

buh its desame tin....re dey nt all Muslims

Yes, but they are not the same tribe just as Igbo & ijaw are not the same tribes. So its still an inter-ethnic marriage, because u asked ''why is it that hausas dont marry outside their tribes?''
So its better u had asked ''why is it that hausas dont marry outside their religion''.

Personally will u be able to marry outside your religion?
Apart from yorubas, most southernerns do not marry outside their religion. So its a general problem.
Nigerians are very religious people on average.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
abdulkayus:

Pls differentiate Hausa christians and northern christians.
Christians from Borno, Kaduna, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe e.t.c are not hausa christians. We are not ethnically hausas even though we understand hausa language.

Real ethnic hausa christians are very few and are found in kano, katsina, Zaria, Jigawa e.t.c
Most of those people u mentioned are not ethnic hausas, but i may understand u.
Most southnerns classify us as hausas.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
efizee:
Northerners looting Nigeria dry since time immemorial... Hausa thieves.

See your ignorance?
Mohammed Indimi and his son Jibrilla are not hausas. They are Kanuris.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by micky2004: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
LKO:

Vrendo. Ma vo?
na which kind language be dat ?Italian or Spanish?
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nowenuse:

Pls differentiate Hausa christians and northern christians.
Christians from Borno, Kaduna, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe e.t.c are not hausa christians. We are not ethnically hausas even though we understand hausa language.

Real ethnic hausa christians are very few and are found in kano, katsina, Zaria, Jigawa e.t.c
Most of those people u mentioned are not ethnic hausas, but i may understand u.
Most southnerns classify us as hausas.

Guy, I understand u wella and base on that ur last sentence, that was I wrote that to that gal, cos dey believe hat everyone that come from the north is hausa. They have that mentality, cos I even witness it when I did my NYSC in Anambra state, just cos someone can speak in Hausa language, they will called u an hausa man and a muslim. Am a muslim bt it happen to alot of my friends who are not even Muslims bt Catholic Christian. Someone will bear a name Mathew Shuaibu, they will called him a Muslim, LOL. My guy, the ignorance is mind blowing.
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by seaga: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

awww thanks sweet

Wanted to ask what state did you take that picture ...
Re: Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
seaga:

Wanted to ask what state did you take that picture ...

Someone special asked me i didnt divulge smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos) / The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.