Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God (748 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God by deturla: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
James Ogunjimi wrote on Facebook and i completely endorse....

"They are mentioning names of the beneficiaries of the arms deal, everyone is happy. We are calling them names and asking them to be sent to jail. When it gets to the turn of your pastors and Adeboye, Oritsejafor and Oyedepo's names come up, don't start that "touch not my anointed" bullshit o. We will not only touch them; we will drag their asses to the EFCC's office ourselves to vomit the yams they ate.

http://deedeesblog.com/

Re: Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God by geesilver(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
This one gidigan o
Re: Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God by Wizlove(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am waiting.
Re: Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God by Ewizard(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Until den..
Shut dah fahk up!!
Re: Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God by lawydewy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why did Oyedepo step down? Something is coming up ooooOO!
Re: Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God by Samunique(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
deturla:
James Ogunjimi wrote on Facebook and i completely endorse....

"They are mentioning names of the beneficiaries of the arms deal, everyone is happy. We are calling them names and asking them to be sent to jail. When it gets to the turn of your pastors and Adeboye, Oritsejafor and Oyedepo's names come up, don't start that "touch not my anointed" bullshit o. We will not only touch them; we will drag their asses to the EFCC's office ourselves to vomit the yams they ate.

http://deedeesblog.com/

These Zombies will never cease to amaze me with this their Yams stuff.

To them everyone that is not an apc member is corrupt and must be under efcc watch.

(1) (Reply)

Download Complete Copy Of The 2016 Budget / Funny Caption on 2016 Busget: Ekwe & Saraki Discussing Possible Whereabout (Pic) / Kaduna APC At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.