Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring (4115 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by TunezMedia: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
2016 has been a year of beef and as it plays out love renewals(mind the grammar).

Days ago, Toke Makinwa slyly showed off her wedding ring while asking fans about the look of her nails. This led to the conclusion that she is getting back with her husband, Maje Ayida after their split due to the pregnancy Scandal that rocked their marital home.

Toni Payne came out few days ago to say that she has totally forgiven popular singer cum Politician 9ice for the way he treated her during their breakup spell where be literally dragged her name in the mud by claiming she was having extra marital affairs. 9ice replied later by saying that he was happy that Toni has finally forgiven him for past sins.

Toni shared a video on her IG about the Olamide Trend and during the video where she was wearing her Pajamas, she showed off her wedding ring... See below ...

Remember that 9ice in total has four kids from three women. Toni Payne gave him a son named Zion, then an Abuja based lady delivered twins for him but he is currently with Olasunkunmi Ajala who is the mother of his 4th child, Michelle.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43014

Ijebabe , ishilove , Lalasticlala , MissyB3 , Obinoscopy

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by Naavah(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Beht 9ice has another wife shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by domopps(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Don't tell me 9ice would drop the mother of his twins for Toni!

Or another fornicating act .......

Cheeeeeeers
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by bustykasa(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by Ahmed0336(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Naavah:
Beht 9ice has another wife shocked shocked shocked
He is entitled to marry as many as Four cool
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by wizkidblogger(f): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bloggers sha.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by axortedbabe(f): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Their cup of burukutu

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by laykhorn(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Women sha... Its their life anyway.
9ice be like.... If no be say I don be brokeass, who want your forgiveness
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
op this your lie ehn....
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by flokii: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
9ice won't like this o...

m sure she's getting married to someone else
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by pretydiva(f): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Their business..,not mine
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by pretydiva(f): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Her business..,not mine
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by hatux: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm confuse here o, abi na you guys dey twist this story... Cos after four pikin, wetin you dey find go person you don dump beforeundecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
laykhorn:
Women sha... Its their life anyway.
9ice be like.... If no be say I don be brokeass, who want your forgiveness
Who told u he his broke? With his brokeness he is still paying his billa mind u.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by prettyjo(f): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2016
we need to learn how to mind our own business.it pays a long way
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by laykhorn(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Who told u he his broke? With his brokeness he is still paying his billa mind u.

You think he is still as rich as he used to be He sold off his Alapomeji Castle in Ahmadiyya, Lagos and maybe other properties for to fund what I call political affluence but we all know what happened at the Primaries cry
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by cruzita(f): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
as long as he can cater for all his children no wahala
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by funnyme(f): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
9ice doing 9ive business since 1918
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by Adonis3: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
so becasue she said she had forgiven him and later uploaded a vid in which she was wearing a ring, it means they're getting back. Because na only 9ice sabi give ring?? undecided

#Adonis3
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by Urine: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
laykhorn:

You think he is still as rich as he used to be He sold off his Alapomeji Castle in Ahmadiyya, Lagos and maybe other properties for to fund what I call political affluence but we all know what happened at the Primaries cry

He is not broke o, In fact he made his money back (if not all) during the campaign, He is a Special Adviser to the Governor, trust me when I say he has small change but expect him to lay low cos of his political ambition.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by missKiffy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bloggers yaff started lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring by SAMBARRY: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Liars from the pit of hell

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photoshop Pix - If You Have Any Photoshop Requests Send It To This Guy / Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 / Childhood Stars All Grown Up Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.