Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone (39052 Views)

Use Your Touch Light Band Start Getting Mb!! Remember ;D ;D / How To Make Your Touch Wiz Phone As Close To Stock Android Without Rooting. / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by easrael(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
https://ladispeaks./2016/01/09/how-to-properly-clean-your-touch-screen-phone/

Today, I will be writing about a critical topic that is affecting almost everyone, considering the fact that we are in the touch screen age, where almost every phone user is carrying a touch screen phone.

This piece will be a very practical one and I enjoin you to pay close attention to this:

Step 1: Find a clean piece of cloth to use.

The piece I will be using for this practical teaching is shown below although it is not compulsory to use a piece of cloth like this.

Step 2: Turn off the device before anything else.

The device I am using for this short tutorial is the Tecno L5. I decided to use my phone as an example so as to make this as practical as possible and easily understood even by the lay man.

Step 3: Brush Over Screen

After switching off the mobile phone, brush over the screen with the piece of cloth you have chosen. Some may use a microfiber piece, some may use a linen material, some may use any material available but it must be clean and dirt wipe-able.

It should be noted that the brushing should be in circles, i.e circular motion of brushing is the method of elimination dirt particles away from the surface of the screen.

Step 4: Dampen Cloth with fluid

Now, here’s a tricky one, because this screen has a lot of germs and so many particles which makes the phone screen dirty and malfunction at times, it is ideal to dampen the cloth with a fluid. The trick is which fluid to be used, because of this tutorial, I am using an ethanol fluid, popularly known as spirit. Distilled water can also be used, as screen cleaners are also available for sales from local shops.

Step 5: Brush Over Screen with Cloth

The final step is to repeat the third step still in circles, although we now have a fluid over the piece of cloth used. After this step, you have successfully cleaned your touch screen phone and now freed it from germs and other dirt particles.

NOTE: Do not over repeat this process!

Credit:

Photographer: Ibrahim

Camera: His Tecno L5

Phone Used: My Tecno L5

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by easrael(f): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
More picture

1 Like

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Ahmed0336(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oh God!!!! I was expecting something different. Come self, how people been dey clean their screen before? angry

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by BustScam: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
The poster above me is senseless to have posted before me....

The one beneath too has sense enough, listen to him..

Meanwhile, ishilove, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44 Please as this goes on to make FP, my seat is secured grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by ShakurM(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op don buy new phone o grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by mosjames: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:
Op don buy new phone o grin
Abi na, unto L5 things, na correct phone
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by hatux: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice, you try...

1 Like

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by ziego(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Oh God!!!! I was expecting something different. Come self, how people been dey clean their screen before? angry

Hahahhaha
They been dey use sand and water

7 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by publicenemy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016

4 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by ipledge10(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thank you...but my phone screen dont get dirty

2 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Doskit(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Vivipop(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
All these steps just to wipe my phone screen?

Abeg leave trash for LAWMA

I did not just say that lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by mosjames: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vivipop:
All these steps just to wipe my phone?

Abeg leave trash for LAWMA

I did not just say that lipsrsealed
Lol, If you want the phone comman collect it grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Vivipop(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
mosjames:
Lol, If you want the phone comman collect it grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Immediately yu purchase a new phone protect it with a screen guard when it gets dity yu replace it.

Visit http://yzedunlock.com for all ur Icloud and network unlock.
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
publicenemy:

@ OP SEE AS YOU HAND BLACK AND DRY.... YOU DEY WEED?
Nlders and badmouth be like banana and groundnut

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by ournaijablog(f): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
urrrm dude wetin do ya fone upon d screen pieces u still de clean am, ur cleaning go repair the screen? undecided how does one's fone get dirty again biko? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wait a minute, how else does a man clean his touchscreen phone?
With spittle and sandpaper?
This is obvious Na.. It seems like I will try to make FP with "how to take your bath" o.

4 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Heazy2015(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
@op u mentioned fluid...which of the fluid are u talking about ooo??
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by stano2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Give us a review on that phone
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Kangol99(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by xender(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
as people refused 2 comment.. And it on front page since make I comment.
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Jpreyz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
d
publicenemy:

@ OP SEE AS YOU HAND BLACK AND DRY.... YOU DEY WEED?
Hahah... see question o
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by officialteemi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
na jean i dy use
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
easrael:

gud day, plz which state did u purchase dat l5 and wats d prize. i have been lokin for it
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by cosmicrayboi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
wetin be there name self una get time o..
even my fone way i dey rub em screen for my trouser dey shine pass ur own.. way dat guy sef way carry dis tin come fp cry
Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Heazy2015:
@op u mentioned fluid...which of the fluid are u talking about ooo??
sp.erm fluid

2 Likes

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone by segebobo: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Do I need to turn off d fone again to clean d screen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / Free Blackberry Unlock Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.