Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . (2117 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When Your Mum Calls Your "Daddy" (picture) / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by babasolo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
U go feel like make ground open make u enta

2 Likes

Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin Lol....nasoooo
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by Meeloreh(f): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
I feel this way all the time Arghhh
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by AlexCk: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hehehehe, my acts exactly.
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
I dey telling you oooo
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by donziller(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
lolz, d funniest part is u go still go even u nak head 4 ground. U go compose ur self b4 u reach her side

3 Likes

Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yay!.....dis OP needs 2 explain hw he got ma action in dat pic cos na me dey there

1 Like

Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by sprinter101(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Oboy,e b like say u b monitoring spirit,exactly what I did a while ago

1 Like

Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by cyndiegal(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol,this happens everytime
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Women like message ehh
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by Karleb(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mehn! This Op na winch o. grin
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op I swear.. your head dey there.. Exact pose I used to have then...
Re: Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . by Elposeidon(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP.. ... Naija mothers go send you 23 things in 5 seconds..... While you are still dia thinking of what to do first....... She will add 3 more.. .... You go just dae do everything at once and she go still complain

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How Many Pencils Can You See? / Joke Of The Day: Every Wedding Has Objectors. / Michael Jackson In Naira,.,: Naija Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.