Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

15 Causes Of Examination Failure.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Causes Of Examination Failure.... (1368 Views)

10 Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In School – Most Students Never Admit #8 / Picture Of Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Causes Of Examination Failure.... by Diamonddris(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
People do ask me, Diamonddris how can I fail exams without stressing my self too much..I tell them relax, sit down and read this..

15 ways of failing exams without stress.

1. Sleeping early and waking up very late.

2.Watching movie all through the eve of such exams.

3. Going to night clubs and getting drunk on the eve of the exams...this really helped me.

4. Going to school, but not attending lectures..it helps too.

5. Writing rubbish in ur answer booklet.

6. Writing nothing in your answer booklet.

7. Threatening to beat the lecturer in which you are writting his course the next day..it helped me too..

8. Going to the exams hall 5mins to stoppage time.

9. Writing rubbish and sorting the wrong person.

10. Not Writing your name in your answers script.

11.Not submitting your answer script.

12. Being caught in exams malpractice.

13. Not reading atall for the exams...

14. Thinking that ur uncle in agric department will help you pass CHM 111 in the dept. Of medical lab science even if u wrote rubbish..this one really helped me a lot..

15. Add your own.

If you do all this and you dnt fail, hold me responsible..

But if it works, never forget to say Baba I thank you, Oluwa nagode..
Re: 15 Causes Of Examination Failure.... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Baba, I'll love to hear ur experience. U seem to be a professional in exam failure which has led to people consulting u. grin grin Op, u're born to be great.

very unique.
Re: 15 Causes Of Examination Failure.... by Hadassahisbae(f): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
lol
Re: 15 Causes Of Examination Failure.... by Diamonddris(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Baba, I'll love to hear ur experience. U seem to be a professional in exam failure which has led to people consulting u. grin grin Op, u're born to be great.

very unique.

Back to back babyyy

(1) (Reply)

###are You Need Of Free Project Topics With Available Materials? Get It Here!!! / Now That Osun Public Schools Wear New Look - Tribune Newspapers / 10 Bad Things That Common To Most Nigeria Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.