Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bayelsa Elections: It Is Election, Not War - Polifocus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Elections: It Is Election, Not War - Polifocus (430 Views)

Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Elections: It Is Election, Not War - Polifocus by dammygtnet(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
The disturbing news emanating from Southern Ijaw in connection with the supplementary election made me to put this together. 

It is pathetic to see people risking their lives for political class and some even died in the process. 

In every contest, there is always a winner. If this notion can be adhered to, the political tension will be a forgotten issue in Nigeria. 

Read in the news about four policemen, three other people that were killed. Haba!! 

After all the stakeholders meetings that were held before the election? 

Where are we going in this country? 

But the most irritating part is the usage of short-sighted youths are being used for this dastardly act. 

Like I posited in the morning, I can take up arms in a election, provided I will be there will the candidate, wife and all his children. 

That will assure me that since he gives me and his entire household equal opportunity, he means the business. 

Some youths are myopic, on top how much? Money that can't even sustain you for two weeks. 

Allow me to ask you this question, can you tell me the whereabouts of Seriake Dickson And Timipre Sylva' children right now

You can never know, they have been moved to a very safe place, preferably, abroad. 

The next time you will see them in public will be during inauguration, so stop risking your life for these good-for-nothing beings. 

Who tells you that you can't even rule the state, even Nigeria as large? 

They allow you destiny to be cut short in your prime. 

To our political gladiators, 'di e di e, me na ho'. You guys should take it cool, I know that you have money to throw around. 

But I can assure you that your ill-gotten wealth will soon disappoint you, when the blood of the innocent that you spill rise again you. 

To the INEC staffers, do your best and leave the rest. I watched a video of one partisan ad-hoc staff the other time, my advice for him is to thread with caution. 

As a staff, if unplanned situation arises, the only thing needed is to write a report. Taking side is unprofessional. He even went on calling name of party. 

In his words:

"APC people came here with policemen, they have carted away election materials. 

I will make sure I write against them "

My question to him is that, did they come wearing APC's branded uniform?? Even if yes, it can be used to soil the party. 

We have heard about robbers dropping innocent's ID card at a robbery scene just to nailed him. 

Though he has been enjoying support of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ever since because he is the latest celebrity in town now. 

But I pray he has substantial prove to his claim. PDP has been accusing APC of causing mayhem and vice versa. 

It is a case of a yoruba axiom "Agbon n se, ikamudu n se, oju oloko wu gudugudu".

To the law enforcement agencies, please be professional in your conduct as well.

Election is not war!!!! 

You may share this to conscientise a friend. 

God bless Nigeria. 

-PFB 

www.dammygtnet.com @polifocus1
Re: Bayelsa Elections: It Is Election, Not War - Polifocus by jamesharryson(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Fulfils Promise To Idp's... / How Saraki Reacted To Alleged Missing 2016 Budget After Private Meeting With... / Photos:Fayose Gives N500m Loan To Small Business Owners In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.