Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Unilag Admission. Enter Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission. Enter Here (603 Views)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / Admission!!! Enter Obafemi Awolowo University Quick & Easy (OAU) / Unilag Admission Merit List 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Admission. Enter Here by vickiej(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
my sister is writing jamb this year and unilag is her choice ,but she wants to combine her waec result with neco cus she did not make her chemistry. pls what is her chance of being admitted. pardon me if there is any blunders.
Re: Unilag Admission. Enter Here by dominique(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
She should write another WAEC or NECO exam, Unilag does not allow combining waec with neco. It has to be waec + waec or neco + neco and no more than two sittings
Re: Unilag Admission. Enter Here by davbravo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
vickiej:
my sister is writing jamb this year and unilag is her choice ,but she wants to combine her waec result with neco cus she did not make her chemistry. pls what is her chance of being admitted. pardon me if there is any blunders.
unilag does not accept 2sittings/combined result. You hav to use a single O'level result, either waec or neco... She as to choose another university
Re: Unilag Admission. Enter Here by vickiej(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
davbravo:
unilag does not accept 2sittings/combined result. You hav to use a single O'level result, either waec or neco... She as to choose another university
u mean she can use neco alone abi does she stand a chance by using neco.
Re: Unilag Admission. Enter Here by davbravo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
vickiej:
u mean she can use neco alone abi does she stand a chance by using neco.
if she passed all d required subjects in neco, she can use it......its her utme and post utme score that'll determine if she'll b admitted
Re: Unilag Admission. Enter Here by vickiej(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
davbravo:
if she passed all d required subjects in neco, she can use it......its her utme and post utme score that'll determine if she'll b admitted
OK bro thank u
Re: Unilag Admission. Enter Here by davbravo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
vickiej:
OK bro thank u
you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Is UNIBEN Offering Insurance. / "Pack My Box With Five Dozens Of Of Liquor Jugs" / How Can I Contact Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.