Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals (709 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / SCAM ALERT! Nairalanders Beware Of These FRAUDSTERS. / SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals by BesKing(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Have being an outside fan of this forum who enjoy visiting Nairaland for daily trend updates in Nigeria. Especially, browsing through the General discussion forum.

Recently , to be precise by December 2015, I noticed advert posts from different individuals providing GSM DATA sharing services .Firstly, l was skeptical giving due recognition towards these ads considering the current Nigerian factor were trust no longer exist.

Knowing that these ads are placed on Nairaland platform, it gave me confidence to launch out my trial adventure.

Below are my two experiences with these FRAUDSTERS I believe all Nairalanders and Nigerians should be notified about before more innocent members of this platform are also scammed by these Cheap Thieves .

First Cheap Thief Case Report !
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Ad Style :

[center]WE BRING TO YOU GOOD NEWS THIS FESTIVE SEASON
BUY CHEAP DATA FOR ALL NETWORKS
5GB@ N1500
10GB @ N2500
[/center]

Order Place: N1500 for 5GB .[/font]

Thief Bait : Credit DATA Plan after Recharge Card is sent .
1. He tried his best to cajole me to purchase his 10GB @ N2500
2. When he knew I will not , he resolve to accept my offer for 5GB@ N1500
3. He advice I sent N1500 MTN CARD value to enable him activate 5GB data
4. Immediately he received the N1500 MTN CARD VALUE , he stop communicating with me
5. Though, his line (07033646470) remain open to incoming calls, effort to make him respond back to my continuous calls to receive the 5GB data promise was fruitless.

[center]
2ND CHEAP THIEF CASE REPORT !
[/center]

Ad Style

[center]GET CHEAP DATA FO THIS NEW YEAR
THIS IS PAY ON DELIVERY SERVICE AND IT IS SAFE
5 GIG FOR 2000 -
10GIG FOR 3500
CALL : 0813 – 038 - 8174
WORKS ON ALL DIVCES
AVAILABLE FOR ALL NETWORK
PAYMENT AFTER DATA DELIVERY
[/center]

Order Place:[b]
N2400 for 5GB .[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Thief Bait: Payment After Data Delivery!
1. He tried his best also to toast me to purchase his 10GB @ N3500
2. When he knew I will not , he resolve to accept my offer for 5gb@ N2000
3. He sent me password coded 5GB data plan offer message .
4. I ask him for the password to access the data
5. He stated emphatically to send the password to me after have sent him N2000 MTN data value
6. I did
7. He sent me a code format with another N400 MTN card value in order to access the 5GB data plan
8. Immediately, he received the addition card (total : N2400 MTN CARD VALUE) , this criminal also stop communicating with me
9. Though, his line (0813- 038 -8174) remain open to incoming calls, effort to make him respond back to my continuous calls to receive the 5GB data promise was also fruitless.

Conclusion [/font]
1. Nairaland management should provide stringent measures to check and scrutinize any individual or organization coming to placed advert using their platform .
2. Nairaland management should also put in place a way for member to bring up cases of individual or organization using there platform to defraud innocent Nigerians at large.

Notice to all Nairalanders :[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Beware of these two CHEAP THEIVES using GSM DATA SHARING services as bait to SCAM people.

Notice to the two CHEAP THIEVES :[/font]
I know you are reading this also.

We have already started investigating about you through N.C.C and[b] MTN . [/b]

Putting off your lines will only accelerate us to get you sooner than will projected.

But have being assured very shortly you will be apprehended.

Watch it , you will be apprehended when you list expect .

For further enquiries: 1stking2016@gmail.com

God Bless The King ![font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals by braine(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Awoof dey run belle. You hear 1k5 for 5GB and you didn't think twice? I think anyone that falls for it deserves it, for being so silly.
Re: SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals by dominique(f): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Sorry you got conned twice. Trusted and reputable data sellers are on the technology market section. Some also have sponsored ads on this forum. Those that attach cheap data pictures to frontpage topics are all frauds. They operate with countless handles. Please use the report button so the mods can take care of it before someone else gets scammed.
Re: SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
dominique:
Sorry you got conned twice. Trusted and reputable data sellers are on the technology market section. Some also have sponsored ads on this forum. Those that attach cheap data pictures to frontpage topics are all frauds. They operate with countless handles. Please use the report button so the mods can take care of it before someone else gets scammed.

Yay... That's the power of Dominique. Way to go! cheesy
Re: SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals by agb2011(f): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
I just got scammed too by 07033646470. Mods please take note of this and follow the op's suggestions.

My sister buys her data from all this tech market too. so I thought because this is on nairaland it would be genuine.

the lunatic has stopped picking my calls and my #1700 has gone just like that. embarassed embarassed
Re: SCAM ALERT : Nairalanders Please Beware Of These GSM Data Sharing Individuals by aAK1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
If it sounds too good to be true, its surely not true

(1) (Reply)

I Went Into Robbery To Raise Money For My Blind Father (photo) / False Alarm / Justice Finally Served.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.