Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You (4314 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by popesam1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
See the power of bleaching. For those of you bleaching like Nicki, I guess you gotta maintain that colour like Nicki or you know the rest. www.naijapopular.com/2016/01/this-throwback-picture-of-nicki-minaj.html?m=1

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by jamex93(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by Pennah(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by donholy28(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
her face,boobs and butt na fake

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fake

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by sulmeza(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
4 real??..damn...i dnt tink it's her in d first pix
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by nellaluv(f): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Very shocking shocked shocked
Still love her cheesy
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by nellaluv(f): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
sulmeza:
4 real??..damn...i dnt it's her in d first pix

Its her. I saw it in an article like that online " Shocking Celebrities Transformation"
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chei u ppo can lie
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by londoner: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't think the first pic is her.

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by sulmeza(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
nellaluv:

Its her. I saw it in an article like that online " Shoking Celebrities Transformation"
wow...im still finding it hard to bliv...she lukd extremely malnourished...dat's pretty shocking indeed, if true
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by oluwadare26(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
madness
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by Hardetutu01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
donholy28:
her face,boobs and butt na fake
even her puna is fake
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by nellaluv(f): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
sulmeza:
wow...im still finding it hard to bliv...she lukd extremely malnourished...dat's pretty shocking indeed, if true

Check out her nose and epic smile cheesy . Popularity doesn't come cheap. Thanks to Hollywood wink

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by Danielle22(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dats pix doesnt luk like her
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by Swaggzkid: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am I seeing Michael Jackson Bla Bla Bla........... here oooo

Choi.... if this actually true, it means she is suffering inside of her.

Click Like if you get me.
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by sulmeza(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
nellaluv:

Check out her nose and epic smile cheesy . Popularity doesn't come cheap. Thanks to Hollywood wink
lol...yea, i can spot it, it's one hell of a transformation...fakeness @it's peak.....
m sure u won't tow dah line...i hope rather
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by UIA04(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's her check out the arm tatoo in Chinese
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by londoner: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
nellaluv:

In the second set of pics you posted you can see its her in the darker PIC. If you compare both the darker pics even those pics don't look like the same person.
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by londoner: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Even if the first PIC is her she looks better in her later pics even the recent ones.
Re: This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You by menabae(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
This gurl is just fake ,even her rapping sef,shior..

(1) (Reply)

Naija GIRL Breaks Internet With Her Natural Up And Down End0wments – (photos) / Bossman Is Not Dead: See Picture Proof. / Download Music: Adekunle Gold – Ire (goodness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.