Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (53617 Views)

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by nwanyiimo: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Hmmm. But how come na only states won by pdp dem dey do election reruns? Does it mean that apc won their states fair and square?

You are myopic. What about Kogi state?
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by peterjero(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Your mind has become so damn twisted you LIE to yourself and believe the lie! You say I'm "peeping without commenting" when I've not been anywhere close to this thread all day. Your mention brought me here.

That is why you folks would remain who you are, a pitiable bunch of lying fanatics. cheesycheesy

Just so you know, I'm not really interested in Bayelsa, my interest lies in Rivers.

Ps: I gave you an assignment today, hope you've done it? Remember what it was?? Okay, I know you wouldn't, for obvious reasons grin, so let me jug your memory- have you found out what "propaganda" really means and how it doesn't necessarily means a "LIE"??

Funny boy. Dude, frankly, you need to "upgrade". smiley
If you guys can pass your points and thoughts without any form of hate speech or form of insults Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by Abagworo(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Your mind has become so damn twisted you LIE to yourself and believe the lie! You say I'm "peeping without commenting" when I've not been anywhere close to this thread all day. Your mention brought me here.

That is why you folks would remain who you are, a pitiable bunch of lying fanatics. cheesycheesy

Just so you know, I'm not really interested in Bayelsa, my interest lies in Rivers.

Ps: I gave you an assignment today, hope you've done it? Remember what it was?? Okay, I know you wouldn't, for obvious reasons grin, so let me jug your memory- have you found out what "propaganda" really means and how it doesn't necessarily means a "LIE"??

Rivers is going APC. We own here.

1 Like

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by omenka(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
peterjero:

If you guys can pass your points and thoughts without any form of hate speech or form of insults Nigeria will be a better place.
Why don't you direct your advice to the dude who lied without batting an eyelid??

Na wa oo. This your own cherry picking of faults na die.
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
dustmalik:

Not that Sylva didn't 'allow' Lokpobiri take his place, like you say it. Sylva never had a place in PMB's cabinet, to begin with.

If we are being honest with ourselves, we would agree that PMB was never in support of Sylva, probably because of his corruption cases. PMB never publicly supported Sylva, neither did he campaign for him. In fact, in recent time, there hasn't been any meeting between them. PMB has clearly distanced himself from him. So, those who keep saying that PMB tried to rig the election for Sylva, are just being mischievous, trying to spread falsehood.

Spin master smiley

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
SYLVA U CAN NEVER WIN ELECTIONS IN BAYELSA. SIMPLE!
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by nworanco(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:

What a pity! U sound pitiable, so u don't want GET be disgraced? when did u start sympathizing for GEJ?
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by mrDennis(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
kingofdemons:

Rivers is for PEJ

remember that woman is tough apc can never win any SS state quote me anywhere

it will be soo bloody compare to Bayelsa.

well it will be bloody for those who allow it to become bloody... you have to ask rivers people if they want it to be bloody or not.
.everybody get android phone. they should charge it well and take videos during the elections.

as a south south (Edo man). Am really ashamed of my brothers in bayelsa who turned the thing to bloody tussle , now imagine if Niger delta becomes a sovereign country tomorrow?
if all these can go on over governorship election how would a presidential ND election be?

hoping againsg hope that rivers doesn't become even worse than bayelsa sha

1 Like

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by jonuel1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
dustmalik:

Not that Sylva didn't 'allow' Lokpobiri take his place, like you say it. Sylva never had a place in PMB's cabinet, to begin with.

If we are being honest with ourselves, we would agree that PMB was never in support of Sylva, probably because of his corruption cases. PMB never publicly supported Sylva, neither did he campaign for him. In fact, in recent time, there hasn't been any meeting between them. PMB has clearly distanced himself from him. So, those who keep saying that PMB tried to rig the election for Sylva, are just being mischievous, trying to spread falsehood.

Lol!
Words of consolation. He never supported him but squashed his case with the EFCC...Hypocrisy that stinks to high heavens
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:

PLS SIR, IF U KW URE A STAUNCH APC SUPPORTTER, ABEG COMOT UR EYE 4 RIVERS AS WELL. MY HOME STATE IS NOT FOR SALE. ABEG HELP ME TEL PMB TO LOOK ELSEWHERE OR CONTINUE HIS WAYO FIGHT AGAINST KAMRUPTION. HAPI SUNDAY SIR.
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by kingofdemons: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrDennis:

well it will be bloody for those who allow it to become bloody... you have to ask rivers people if they want it to be bloody or not.
.everybody get android phone. they should charge it well and take videos during the elections.

as a south south (Edo man). Am really ashamed of my brothers in bayelsa who turned the thing to bloody tussle , now imagine if Niger delta becomes a sovereign country tomorrow?
if all these can go on over governorship election how would a presidential ND election be?

hoping againsg hope that rivers doesn't become even worse than bayelsa sha

You got it wrong

apc wanted to steal the people's mandate but they were met with heavy resistance because the only language they understand is force cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by mrDennis(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
kingofdemons:

You got it wrong

apc wanted to steal the people's mandate but they were met with heavy resistance because the only language they understand is force cheesy

lol .. bros PLEASE do not kid yourself , this is purely a two pronged affair (Pdp n apc )

isn't it under pdp militancy sprang up? where did the ateke Tom's dokubo, tomopolos , sagbama see money to use as start up for their purchase of weaponry ? during the rivers election under jona as commander in chief wasn't there still violence(who will u say apc were using federal might?)

see bro don't get dragged into the a pc/ pdp debate on electoral violence. they are all the same!
this violence was caused by thugs loyal to both parties . simple.

1 Like

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by julixomo: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
#bayelsadecides: Gov Dickson Accuses APC Of Killings, APC Dismisses Claim

Some security operatives and civilians were feared killed following alleged violence in Ekeremor local government area during Bayelsa State supplementary gubernatorial poll, yesterday.

Though the exact number of deaths in could not be confirmed, Governor Seriake Dickson, in strong terms, condemned alleged electoral malpractice and violence which marred the election in Brass, Nembe, Ekeremor town and parts of Southern Ijaw Local Government Area.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had scheduled the supplementary poll to hold yesterday after the December 5, 2015 gubernatorial election in the state failed to produce a winner. Chief Timpre Sylva is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the poll. APC is the ruling party at the federal level.

In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Daniel Iworiso-Markson, the governor accused APC chieftains of masterminding the killing of innocent Bayelsans in Brass, Ekeremor, Nembe and Southern Ijaw and wondered why the APC would kill to capture power.

See full story here: http://www.09ja.com/2016/01/10/bayelsadecides-gov-dickson-alleges-apc-killings-apc-dismisses-claim/

Share your comment below.
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by kingofdemons: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrDennis:

lol .. bros PLEASE do not kid yourself , this is purely a two pronged affair (Pdp n apc )

isn't it under pdp militancy sprang up? where did the ateke Tom's dokubo, tomopolos , sagbama see money to use as start up for their purchase of weaponry ? during the rivers election under jona as commander in chief wasn't there still violence(who will u say apc were using federal might?)

see bro don't get dragged into the a pc/ pdp debate on electoral violence. they are all the same!
this violence was caused by thugs loyal to both parties . simple.

yes you're right but at least we recorded some peaceful elections during Gej's tenure unlike now
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

"Waste of tax payers money?"
Have u paid tax ever in ur life? so because pdp would ever win bayelsa election hence no need 4 APC contestin?
Smh. Ur own homophobik thinkin stinks to high heavens.

Why are you crying over my own opinion? You must think I was born yesterday.

I don't just pay state and federal taxes, I do the following with all sincerity and I just renewed my Tax Clearance Certificate on Friday.

VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
PERSONAL INCOME TAX (PIT)
WITHHOLDING TAX (WHT)
EDUCATION TAX (EDT)

When you grow up you'll know what a TIN is.

Though you might be older, but still young in the brain.

God bless you.
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by peterjero(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Why don't you direct your advice to the dude who lied without batting an eyelid??

Na wa oo. This your own cherry picking of faults na die.
Bros no vex if my actions 's were perceived as cherry picking guessed you didn't see the humour in calling your name, the way he did.
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by ojaydedon(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rutheby:
What do you expect? Gej is from Bayelsa and it won't be nice if APC wins in his state.

true...talk..
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by ojaydedon(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
phranseeqz:

Love your signature. Abeg expatiate

lol.. summary.. Write it down... Ur memory may disappoint.. E.g wen u have ideas, goals, visions, write it down, dnt say u knw it already ur memory can disappoint..
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by manalone2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
nwanyiimo:

You are myopic. What about Kogi state?

and imo
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by vRendoh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
I blamed the Bayelsans and the Riverians that invited APC for knocks on their head!

1 Like

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by nwadiuko1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I don't do party, I do competence.
competence you say?.....is it not contradictory to want to remove a sitting governor who is working day and night to do what no other governor dead or living has done in Abia?....you guys want to remove someone who has been tested and trusted both in the academic world and the civil service and replace him with some one of questionable character......some one who was the brain behind all the money laundering done by TA orji.....a man you so much hate.....otti is a saint now because he joined apga and he is "ohuhu" as against okezie who is "onye ngwa"?...........time will tell
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by betterABIAstate: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
nwadiuko1:
competence you say?.....is it not contradictory to want to remove a sitting governor who is working day and night to do what no other governor dead or living has done in Abia?....you guys want to remove someone who has been tested and trusted both in the academic world and the civil service and replace him with some one of questionable character......some one who was the brain behind all the money laundering done by TA orji.....a man you so much hate.....otti is a saint now because he joined apga and he is "ohuhu" as against okezie who is "onye ngwa"?...........time will tell
otti's CV looks more competent and ikpeazu is a rigger
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by BraniacX(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Hmmm. But how come na only states won by pdp dem dey do election reruns? Does it mean that apc won their states fair and square?

my brodaaaaaaaA! grin

that one na jamb question oh! shocked

1 Like

Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by BraniacX(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:
Waste of taxpayers money. "Uncle Sylva if you want the certificate go and collect it from INEC"

abi? angry
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by Eziachi: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
zico530:
Waiting for the final result. I see PDP burying APC in Bayelsa State.
The results doesn't look like buring anyone to me, most of you made us to believe. It shows a very keenly contested contest, unlike in the past where one candidate get numbers of vote large that the population of the state dead and alive
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by BraniacX(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrDennis:

I really believe if apc fielded timi alaibe maybe they would have done better .. maybe o( cos I don't know the bayelsa pyschy)

but the truth is APC can't get bayelsa ... that's GEJ house na... it a rivers they eyeing, even akwa ibom they can't get.

APC will win rivers ... that's a certainty . I'm willing to bet on it.

how much? undecided
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
PAINGAIN:

So PDP won in Kogi state before the rerun?
Some people and their tribe mentality sha!
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by nwadiuko1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:
otti's CV looks more competent and ikpeazu is a rigger
an alleged rigger who is doing what the masses want vs a criminal money launderer who has no experience whatsoever in the civil service?....... an alleged rigger vs an identity thief who claims where he doesn't come from just because of petty politics?.........an alleged rigger vs an accomplice to whatever bad TA orji did in Abia?........he is a saint now?....posterity will have a lot of questions for us all in that state.......
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by itzsniper(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
na dz tin pain dz guy like dz? nawao
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

Why are you crying over my own opinion? You must think I was born yesterday.

I don't just pay state and federal taxes, I do the following with all sincerity and I just renewed my Tax Clearance Certificate on Friday.

VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
PERSONAL INCOME TAX (PIT)
WITHHOLDING TAX (WHT)
EDUCATION TAX (EDT)

When you grow up you'll know what a TIN is.

Though you might be older, but still young in the brain.

God bless you.

oga, pishures of u renewin ya tax clearance cert on dat friday or...
ADONBILIVIT!
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by mrDennis(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
BraniacX:

how much? undecided
Re: Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters by phranseeqz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
ojaydedon:

lol.. summary.. Write it down... Ur memory may disappoint.. E.g wen u have ideas, goals, visions, write it down, dnt say u knw it already ur memory can disappoint..

Makes a lotta sense. Undiluted truth.

Funny enough, I just wrote it down and gave my diary a peck. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Rhythm-93.7-FM OAP, Iphie Aggrey-Fynn Dies In Port Harcourt / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.