Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? (731 Views)

Investors, Partners Or Sponsores Needed In Sports Business / Sports Business Deal For Very Reliable People / Listen To Sports Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by baum1: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have plans to bring young and talented players abroad from Nigeria and get them registered at football academies across Europe. Hopefully, when they become good and get into great clubs, I then can start enjoying my pay day smiley. In so doing, I will have helped them build a career and improve their lives and also I will have invested wisely in a venture that will generate me money in the future.

Is this a good move? Please sport analysts, make una analyse!!

Thanks a lot.
Re: Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by baum1: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
I may also need the services of a resident football scout in Nigeria. I am sure serious about this, folks
Re: Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by yanabasee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
baum1:
I may also need the services of a resident football scout in Nigeria. I am sure serious about this, folks

How much will you pay me to scout players for you?
Re: Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by baum1: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

How much will you pay me to scout players for you?

I will be spending big money investing in these players. So, if you believe in this project, I expect that you'll be willing to scout very top talents for free. We will enter an agreement on how to share whatever comes in when at least one of the players makes it in the future.

I already have a young mentee that I plan taking to Europe to try out his luck. I just need more people added to him.
Re: Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by yanabasee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
baum1:

I will be spending big money investing in these players. So, if you believe in this project, I expect that you'll be willing to scout very top talents for free. We will enter an agreement on how to share whatever comes in when at least one of the players make it in the future.

I already have a young mentee that I plan taking to Europe to try out his luck. I just need more people added to him.

For now... I have a basketballer... For football... I won't do it for free...

For the basketballer.. Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9F8ZAxmSU
Re: Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by baum1: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

For now... I have a basketballer... For football... I won't do it for free...

For the basketballer.. Check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9F8ZAxmSU

Thanks very much for the interest, response and link.

Football is my interest for now.
Re: Sports Business - How Lucrative Is This Move? by adonbilivit: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2016
baum1:
Hello Guys,

I have plans to bring young and talented players abroad from Nigeria and get them registered at football academies across Europe. Hopefully, when they become good and get into great clubs, I then can start enjoying my pay day smiley. In so doing, I will have helped them build a career and improve their lives and also I will have invested wisely in a venture that will generate me money in the future.

Is this a good move? Please sport analysts, make una analyse!!

Thanks a lot.
still into this business?

(1) (Reply)

Negro's Got Talent / {*toss} DD Vs SRH Toss Prediction, Astrology, Delhi Vs Hyderabad Match 12 May / Ultimate Soccer Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.