Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Abia State University Post Ume Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University Post Ume Info (7789 Views)

Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Post Ume Info by ifeanyija(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
pls send me absu post ume 2009/2010 details
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
Absu post ume has been fixed for the 6th of july. you have to pay 1000 naira as draft and 500 for purchase of scratch card. friends this is all i no for now
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by miebristol(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2009
AND 7TH OF JULY FOR LAW STUDENTS, CHECK OCEANIC BANKS, AND IF U DONT GET IT THERE U HAVE TO BUY IN ABIA STATE, THIS SHOULD BE DONE B4 3RD JULY
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by DiamondRD: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
Please kindly tell us which banks also tell this scratch card apart from OCEANIC BANK INT'L. And i would like to know how the regisration after purchase of card will be done.What is the web site to register?

THANK YOU HOUSE
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by miebristol(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
cheesy ok , check zenith bank, though i sent money to a friend of mine at abia to buy it for me and wen he sent me the pin code, i visited the website - www.absuu.net, instruction - click on application, enter ur jamb registration no, and pin code, log in, fill the form, upload a passport, submit it and when it shows acknowledgement slip then print it, when u print it, it will show u the date for ur own exam, becos they all have different dates depending on your course,
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by miebristol(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
Eligible candidates should obtain the scratch Card for the registration from any of the branches of the following
banks : ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, oceanic Bank, union Bank and UBA especially those
located at Uturu, Okigwe , Umuahia and Aba , on the payment on One Thousand Naira (N1000) only for the
screening exercise and five hundred naira (N500.00) for the Scratch card
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by ifeanyija(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2009
When will the result be released.
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by foxysam: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2009
Finally absu 2009/2010 post ume conducted early july is out!! Rush now and check your results online at www. absuu. net
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by ifeanyija(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2009
Why can we get the card, and how much for the card. Pls send me info.
Re: Abia State University Post Ume Info by chrisjuni: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
pls what is the cut of mark for absuu i.e abia state university for biochemistry for 2010/2011.if you have idea for last year you coulkd still send it pls or the highest score they have collected for biochemistry

(1) (Reply)

Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / Verification Of Beneficiaries Of 2010 – 2013 Federal Government Scholarship / How I Scored 330 In The GRE Exam (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.