Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winner Of Bayelsa Election (2831 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Of Bayelsa Election by mrtenixco1984(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
All the result is pointing at PDP as the Winner of the election.

1 Like

Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
mrtenixco1984:
All the result is pointing at PDP as the Winner of the election.

Lol.

Am just here to read end time comments from APC/PDP touts.

If I hear say am a political fan... I delete my acct here
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by skup008(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
op your source?
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Lumiere91: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
So
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by vicstar(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Title: winner of the election!
It gat ma attention only to see "all the results is pointing at PDP". lipsrsealed does it solidify anything??
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by oshe11: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2016
no sauce meat?
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Vicadonis(m): 1:18am On Jan 10, 2016
OP must be drunk... mtcheeewww
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by APCsupporter: 1:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Can those useless liars that accused APC of rigging now swallow their lies in shame? They are applying the same tactics to stop our corruption fight but we will resist it with stiff stance
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Tinubutoto: 4:31am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:
Can those useless liars that accused APC of rigging now swallow their lies in shame? They are applying the same tactics to stop our corruption fight but we will resist it with stiff stance
don't forget yo party apc thought pdp ds habit of shouting when nothing has been done? I remember Osun election where apc was shouting while they are winning

2 Likes

Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by praxisnetworks: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

don't forget yo party apc thought pdp ds habit of shouting when nothing has been done? I remember Osun election where apc was shouting while they are winning
At present am non aligned.... But I think I prefer being a PDP member to joining APC if need be.... Rule of law is paramount to having a civilized society.
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by APCsupporter: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

No probs. Just know that you have just proved to us that we shouldnt take your opinion serious while fighting corruption
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Tinubutoto: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

No probs. Just know that you have just proved to us that we shouldnt take your opinion serious while fighting corruption
pleas who's fighting corruption? if fighting of perceived enemies means fighting corruption then u v to wake up dude
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by APCsupporter: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pleas who's fighting corruption? if fighting of perceived enemies means fighting corruption then u v to wake up dude

But the enemies stole right? They are not being falsely accused
Re: Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Samirana360(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2016
skup008:
op your source?
U stil need mirror 2 check time on ur wristwatch

(1) (Reply)

Please When Is Federal Ministries Paying First 28days? / PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Woman's Intestines Pops Out In Deadly Fulani Herdsman Attack (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.