Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

My School Palava - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Palava (431 Views)

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / 18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My School Palava by Opistorincos(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Goodevening nairalanders,i am just here to talk about the pain my reckless lifestyle has caused me. I am a really desperate person and a phone freak(Bad combination if you ask me),whenever i want something,nothing can change it and i dont usually go for things that are beyond me,i am not materialistic but i have a thing for phones. I gained admission into one of the best private universities in Nigeria in 2013,as an introvert,i have just a friend throughout my 100 level days and i dont even talk to my classmates(its not like i am proud,i just dont know how to start a conversation with a total stranger) ,to cut the long story short, my tecno p5 got stolen about 2 weeks to the end of 100 level,i borrowed money from my room mates in order to get another device and i paid back with ease,200 level,i sold my phone and i used the money to help a friend who really needed cash back home,the guy didnt bother to return the money so i borrowed 26k from my best friend to get another phone,i paid 11k out of the money remaining 15k,then i borrowed 5k from the guy again making 20k and since then i have been unable to pay the guy,he didnt pester me for the money cos he is my best friend,fastforward to 300level,i borrowed 27k from a guy and i am expected to pay back immediately we resume on monday 11/01/2016 which i had already planned how to get the money from my parents but then my dad's business went bad and my lil brother gained admission this year so dad was practically broke and my hope of returning my debts became null,the worst part of all these was that i noticed my school didnt release my 200 level second semester result and when i went to the exam officer,he said i didnt do the semester's course registration and i am to pay 10k for that,thereby making all my debts enter 57k... I have been thinking of how to solve this puzzle cos i will be going back to school tomorrow and i am having mixed feelings that i will have to sell all that i have acquired with the money i.e my phone and a laptop gift from my dad, i am really suicidal right now but i dont wanna tamper with the happiness of my parents,nlanders pls put yourselves in my shoes and gimme an advice from your own point of view
Re: My School Palava by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
I was thinking of how to advice you...

kasala dn burst for your head bro
Re: My School Palava by vicstar(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mehn! Bro dis is friggin' serious cry u need a miracle!! If I were u I'd visit nairabet. grin
Re: My School Palava by karim77(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
sometimes I wonder aw people do things? at your level you have started borrowing to aquire things then what will you do when you graduate? I guess you will go and borrow bank loan one day?

My advice since you are used to buying and sellingu have a laptop don't you?
Re: My School Palava by Opistorincos(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
vicstar:
Mehn! Bro dis is friggin' serious cry u need a miracle!! If I were u I'd visit nairabet. grin

I rarely bet
Re: My School Palava by Opistorincos(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
karim77:
sometimes I wonder aw people do things? at your level you have started borrowing to aquire things then what will you do when you graduate? I guess you will go and borrow bank loan one day?

My advice since you are used to buying and sellingu have a laptop don't you?

Bro ur wickedness has no measurement but thanks for the advice anyway,thats what you would have done
Re: My School Palava by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
so you didn't bother to find work during the holiday, stay there ooo the money will be delivered to you by jumia undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Course For PGD Program / rt / Advice Needed! I Studied English Language And Now Want To Study Mass Com.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.