Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please Advice A Brother. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice A Brother. (590 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) / Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Brother. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Painting and music, which do u think would put me on the right lane, I mean which do u think I should go for? Or pursue as a career??

Please ur kind suggestions are needed, Thanks smiley

Re: Please Advice A Brother. by missingrib(f): 2:16am On Jan 10, 2016
do you think you can compete with the music industry if yes you can forge ahead.I think painting is a rare talent when compare to music and its pays well but it isn't an day to day business.but to me I preferred painting to music...
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by jcflex(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2016
if you have content to make good music, and will give you a kind of residual income, for old age. go for it.

if na fast food music, my go redirect your step and go for painting. as at now, it not fully accepted In our society, but if you good design it will keep paying your bills over and over again
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2016
missingrib:
do you think you can compete with the music industry if yes you can forge ahead.I think painting is a rare talent when compare to music and its pays well but it isn't an day to day business.but to me I preferred painting to music...
Music has always been my choice for a long time now, I write music everyday, and pple say it's gud, I have my own beats already, same thing goes to painting, but I have not taken any of these two to the next level as I am yet to choose which one to go for and concentrate on.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2016
jcflex:
if you have content to make good music, and will give you a kind of residual income, for old age. go for it.

if na fast food music, my go redirect your step and go for painting. as at now, it not fully accepted In our society, but if you good design it will keep paying your bills over and over again
seem you prefer the music part to the paintings, and like you said, it's not been fully recognised in our society yet, I am thinking music will be my line of preference....
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Another thing is that I sing the international way, do u guys think it will give me an upper hand in the nigerian music industry? And BTW, I have contact with chocolate city, is the record label good enough to take me to that next level if I want to have a stand in the industry?
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by missingrib(f): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
kamirun225:

Music has always been my choice for a long time now, I write music everyday, and pple say it's gud, I have my own beats already, same thing goes to painting, but I have not taken any of these two to the next level as I am yet to choose which one to go for and concentrate on.
go for music and do painting in your leisure time.in this present world people love entertainment so much compare to any other thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is Asking Whether I’m Not Interested In My Job / 3 Work Mistakes You Don / I Need A Forklift Job / Is This Company Rel Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.