Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,834 members, 7,851,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

To Ladies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Ladies (540 Views)

What Product Can I Sell To Ladies In Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ladies by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello my fellow women, i create this post for ladies enlightment into business. My words are not much, there's a business opportunity, the business is strictly for ladies it compiled all what women use at daily basis, start from skincare, beauty, hair care, healthcare e.t.c all at wholesale price. Either u're undergraduate, graduate, housewife, shop owner, saloon operators e.t.c you can be reseller of our products, also you can start up your business with US,
we delivery orders Goods nationwide.
No minimum Goods order
you can start up with 5k, and make 13k with the Goods. Call or whatsapp my number for enquiries, 08144758217
Re: To Ladies by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2016
And ladies those that operate saloon and want to buy or add more beauty care product to business, we have effective and perfumed hair cream, hair growth booster, anti-dandruff cream e.t.c also skincare products, that treat and clear stubborn pimples, acne, clear black spot, smooth wrinkles, clear pimples black spot, eczema, rashes, sun burn, clear stretch mark, breast enhancement cream, e.t.c all at unbeatable wholesale price, you can call us, or whatsapp us 08144758217
Re: To Ladies by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Some sample pics

Re: To Ladies by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Contact us on 08144758217 whatsapp to know more, and for healthcare we have products that treat toothache, bad breathe, for weight loss, for reduce Tommy, for toilet or kinds of infection, blood purification, menstrual pain e.t.c all at wholesale prices, if you want to be resellers of this products call or whatsapp us,
Re: To Ladies by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hell everyone

(1) (Reply)

Invest N150,000 And Earn N50,000 Each Month / We Design, Estimate & Build; Everything Construction! / How Much Is A Dollar Sold Using GTB Master Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.