Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor (28015 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / "You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by adeymoj(m): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Former National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has said he left N600m in the coffers of PFN and almost completed a secretariat for the association.

Oritsejafor, who spoke to our correspondent in Warri, Delta State, added that he also secured a land and built a 4-star hotel for the Christian Association of Nigeria.

The clergyman stated that the hotel would be commissioned and run by a consortium firm.

Oritsejafor, who described his critics as shameless and faceless human beings who deserve deliverance from God, noted that people usually do not talk about his achievements.

He said, “My critics are faceless, shameless and they need deliverance. By the grace of God, I have made myself available to do the will of God and not to listen to shameless detractors.”

The clergyman further said he would not rest in his bid to see to the welfare of those displaced internally by the activities of the violent sect, Boko Haram.

http://www.punchng.com/i-left-n600m-in-pfn-account-oritsejafor/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

4 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Demmocrats(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2016
He said, “My critics are faceless, shameless and they need deliverance. By the grace of God, I have made myself available to do the will of God and not to listen to shameless detractors.”

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers" Ephesians 4:29

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by arresa: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Ole Holy Jet money laundering and gun running service pastor... Your time inside kirikiri soon reach..

40 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by HerexG(m): 3:56am On Jan 10, 2016
So PFN has such money ?

Has PFN initiated any recognized social infrastructure or social program that's beneficial to Nigerians

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by jcross19: 3:56am On Jan 10, 2016
arresa:
Ole Holy Jet money laundering and gun running service pastor... Your time inside kirikiri soon reach..
The man of God or man of swag messed himself up by selling his dignity so cheap for the sake of vanity.

20 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2016
END TIME 600MILLION

GOD WILL JUDGE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Who is the current President?
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Freegift75: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm the person

5 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Freegift75:

I'm the person
Tell me if u know
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok sir

but how much did you steal?

8 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Oyind17:
Felix Omobude

3 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by mrvitalis(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2016
This money can build world class vocational training centres across the southern Nigeria
That's will train many.. . Pipeline welders, fitters,event planers, catering experts, vegetable farmers.... But yet this pastors kept it for them selfs

I swear if I become president two things I must do is
1) set up a Miracle verification commission... . Any pastor found wanting to spend the rest of his life in jail
2) 45% tax for all church income in Nigeria
Call the anti Christ I don't f*cking care

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Felix Omobude
Thanks LG
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by 4nobody4every1: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2016
cool
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Chubhie: 6:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Oritsejafor, who spoke to our correspondent in Warri, Delta State, added that he also secured a land and built a 4-star hotel for the
Christian Association of Nigeria.
The clergyman stated that the hotel would be commissioned and run by a consortium firm oritsejafor, who described his critics as shameless and faceless human beings who
deserve deliverance from God
This gangster is one crazy SOB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by AdeniyiA(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Isn't this a shame for an acclaimed man of God to declare monetary legacy he left behind and never the main purpose of his calling, the number of souls won or touched undecided , this really showed the mindset of most of our so called "men of God" ...
very shameful undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by DaBullIT(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Swagger

You shouldn't have surfaced

PMB has an hard on for you

3 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Oklander: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2016
So this man still dey alive. This man was the only religious leader known during the last clueless regime, so powerful, all his moves was a hit, back to back, from purchasing private jets to building university to smuggling dollars to south Africa. koni dafun iyalaya anybody, we no dey hear him voice again, better regime ti take over!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Savigne(f): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Man of God....
He built a hotel unto the Lord or what?...Like we dont have enough hotels in Nigeria already...
IMO,that money should have been used on something that would add value to the lives of Nigerians.
So what's the name of the hotel?

PFN Hotel or what?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Savigne(f): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Double Post.
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by OKUCHI11(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2016
bling bling pastor .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by omenka(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Oga MOG, dem never call your name you don dey answer present. Wey you dey hurry go?? Just relax, Magu never reach your page for attendance list yet, just make sure you no fall sick anytime soon.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by OKUCHI11(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
This money can build world class vocational training centres across the southern Nigeria
That's will train many.. . Pipeline welders, fitters,event planers, catering experts, vegetable farmers.... But yet this pastors kept it for them selfs

1) set up a Miracle verification commission... . Any pastor found wanting to spend the rest of his life in jail
onyeke Ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Kx: 6:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Why is Ayo talking pfn Financials yet when dasukugate had not come calling?

6 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by modath(f): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Oh My God, is this the face of christianity

This is the representative of the body of christ

Thank God i don't put my faith in Daddies & GOs!! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by efilefun(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Chubhie:

This gangster is one crazy SOB.
when efcc or dss torchlight reach this man box18 e go shock people the kinda deals this man was used to pull. 4star hotel for what?? Imagine out of all the money he made from "don fortunanto" he could only leave 600m behind if i was his successor i for don write efcc teytey cuz for the new man to make money from buhari go be like pushing elephant through needle hole

5 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Chubhie: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2016
efilefun:
when efcc or dss torchlight reach this man box18 e go shock people the kinda deals this man was used to pull. 4star hotel for what??
Ayo the gangster is a very dangerous man for the Nigerian state. Thanks to the generous Gej ayo the gangster can pride on being privileged to national secrets.

A man that flies billions of Benjamins to purchase nuclear warheads on behalf of the nation is an udeme.

8 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by bettercreature(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol Daddy G,O wont like this idea

1 Like

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by vicostyles(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Ok sir
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by optimusprime2(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Daddy, I hail o...
Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by NobleAngell(f): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2016
You will answer to that in due course but for now, nobody asked u. Make sure your hands are clean by the time the indicator points towards you if not it will be a shame.

5 Likes

Re: I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor by Smartsyn(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Bishop Swag, just relax, EFCC will not be faceless when the time comes.

Just be prepared in two fronts, church front and federal front.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.