Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Strange Body Marks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Body Marks (623 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Body Marks by naijaboy756: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2016
I had this problem. Often times, the fat parts of my body will just feel itchy and suddenly I will see some marks on it. Some times I wouldn't even know the marks are there till I get to the bathroom. When water is poured on my body, I will feel some pains. When I look @ the part I will see marks. It can happen anytime of the day. I was really angry and scared. But lately I have been pleading the blood of Jesus Christ and am yet to see any again. What could be the source?

1 Like

Re: Strange Body Marks by jonagaga(m): 5:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Siqns of lassa
Re: Strange Body Marks by OmidanYoruba: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2016
E le yi ki se ise aye.

U gonna get fat ehn

I mean so fat

Like so fat

Too much fat

Or get fatter

Just sign of growing stretch marks.....no biggie
Re: Strange Body Marks by amtaken(f): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Use lotions and soaps that do not contain chemicals of any type.
Re: Strange Body Marks by Keziehenry(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Witchcraft attack
Re: Strange Body Marks by naijaboy756: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Keziehenry:
Witchcraft attack
thought as much. Posters above you sha!
Re: Strange Body Marks by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2016
a girl i know was always having that kind of mark, she later went for deliverance and she was heal *witchcraft attack*
Re: Strange Body Marks by naijaboy756: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
a girl i know was always having that kind of mark, she later went for deliverance and she was heal *witchcraft attack*
since I started pleading the blood of Jesus Christ on my body, I have not seen any again

(1) (Reply)

Messages About Etiquettes Of Islamic Marriages - Complete Quotations From Qur'an / Is God Afraid Of Competition? / Tb Joshua Makes Terrifying Prophecies On Nigeria And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.