Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) (2322 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event / Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by yusaze2007: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu had a hangout with some of her fans selected as part of her give-away in collaboration with Old-Town hotel. Toyin looked classy in a thigh slit dress from Chelsdomm fashion store which she paired with pumps. See photos below...
Caption;
@oldtown_hotel @oldtown_hotel @oldtown_hotel is bae..I will announce about the couple giveaway on Monday but pls keep following @oldtown_hotel and keep tagging us #toyinaimakhugiveaway #toyinaimakhucouplegiveaway #oldtownhotel

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAVnMZTtzzp/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by yusaze2007: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2016
More pics... smiley smiley

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by yusaze2007: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by konji1(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by hatux: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2016
See make-up shocked, witch in gown...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by keishablack(f): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Make up oo. Haha ppl shd take it easy na
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2016
I want that pink gown!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2016
The second photo look funny

Who her yansh don help

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
I want that pink gown!
go buy nah
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
TBH, if this girl open toooto for me, I aint gona fukk her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by yemoxyl(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by Vyolet(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
She looks like a doll in the fourth picture, she's still my favorite yoruba movie actress though.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by UIA04(f): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
hatux:
See make-up shocked, witch in gown...
You remember she snapped a pic of herself while sick a few days ago and since she has announced this couples give away which she planned for lucky couples and probably booked the hotel already she had push herself despite the fact that she is recuperating
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
youngberry001:
go buy nah
Buy for me nah
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Has A Fun Hang Out With Her Fans In A Thigh-slit Dress (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Buy for me nah
nah me be ur BF

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rechael Okonkwo Dazzles In New Photos / Pics:Rita Dominic In Accra Ghana 4 Ini Edo’s Manager,Mercedes Richards Birthday / Watch Kiss Daniel - Jombo (behind-the-scene) Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.