Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Thread For Voc.and Tech., Trades Men/women, Skilled Labour With SSCE/TRADE TEST - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Voc.and Tech., Trades Men/women, Skilled Labour With SSCE/TRADE TEST (502 Views)

10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) / Trades Men/women And Non-trades Men/women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Voc.and Tech., Trades Men/women, Skilled Labour With SSCE/TRADE TEST by Emempaul(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi guys/ babes I decided to create did thread cos I found out we Dont ave any thread for skilled labour or trades but with lesser qualification like SSCE, trade test, vocational certificate and the likes.

So I am asking employers of labour on this platform to seize this opportunity to post vacancies in their organization on this thread so that we the less privilege to attend universities and polytechnics but have did experience will not feel left out.
so let the job posting begin
Re: Thread For Voc.and Tech., Trades Men/women, Skilled Labour With SSCE/TRADE TEST by hungryboy(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Street certified Blocks Carrier, building site Labourer and occasional gateman right here,
Mbok,
If you have a job for me, use the pm button
Re: Thread For Voc.and Tech., Trades Men/women, Skilled Labour With SSCE/TRADE TEST by Emempaul(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y are dere no jobs for dis cadre of highly skilled yet less educated people.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help And Connection. / International Retail Brand Expanding In Nigeria Recruitment Of Sales Consultants / Sales & Marketing Executives Wanted At Cutty & Kay Jewelers Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.