Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria (5106 Views)

I Want To Invest 1million Naria In Winthrills / How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by iykemoney90(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Please, how can one successfully invest One million naira in Nigeria. I wanted to invest in transportation but people discouraged me because of the ugly experience they had. I know some of you will tell me to invest in one of your online stuffs, is a no no for me. Agriculture! I don't really have time for that. So please if you have any better business idea. Holla me at princeiyke90@gmail.com maybe we could be business partners.
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by macdanny2000(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Buy a land. Sale it after 2years and count your profit.

2 Likes

Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by ibe9ja: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Stock market
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by sichri(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2016
iykemoney90:
Please, how can one successfully invest One million naira in Nigeria. I wanted to invest in transportation but people discouraged me because of the ugly experience they had. I know some of you will tell me to invest in one of your online stuffs, is a no no for me. Agriculture! I don't really have time for that. So please if you have any better business idea. Holla me at princeiyke90@gmail.com maybe we could be business partners.
Do not write-off agriculture completely. It has a lot of potentials. Just be open minded.

1 Like

Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by iykemoney90(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2016
sichri:
Do not write-off agriculture completely. It has a lot of potentials. Just be open minded.
I know, just not enough space to practice that.
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by IamRespected: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
iykemoney90:
Invest in transportation, let me give you a breakdown, we buy a bus, vanagon (volkswagen) I get a driver for you, every month I deliver 100 and in 20months you make 2M and automatically the bus becomes mine, please if you are in Lagos we can do business

1 Like

Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by jfroyale(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kindly check your mail..
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by Obichi98(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Be wise a enough not to cry had i known...These website is dangerous.,..www.trustfund investment.com
Many hawks in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by opelizo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
invest just $250 in binary option
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by yahsobur(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Have you heard of MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS?
Importation business is the real deal right now that fetches me and other smart importers 6-7 figures every month. This business is not affected by the economic recession. You might have imported goods from abroad before, but importation business is beyond buying of goods online and bringing it to Nigeria. There is more to this business if you really want to join the winning team and I’m READY to TRAIN You from the beginning till you also make money from this business.
If you are not yet among the 8% of people that are already making money from Mini Importation Business then you need to do start right now as I’m throwing open a Mini Importation Master Video (MIMV).

Importing is a highly PROFITABLE Business you can start with just 5k.
I want to open your eye to this PROFITABLE business and give you my maximum support.

The MIMV is for you:

==>If you are tired of your daily 8am-5pm tasking job or you want a new business you can do alongside your current job.

==>If you are ready to change your level from zero to hero.

==>If you are unemployed, student, civil-servant, pastor, bankers, retired or you want to add to your source of income.

==>If you want to stop calling your relatives to send you money to pay your house rent, children school fee and to feed your family.

==>If you want to be totally FREE from financial crisis and be financially buoyant.
In this well detailed video, I will give you all info, no holds barred on:

 How to start your mini importation business from the comfort of your home in less than 12hours with just 5k and grow it up to 150k to 300k and even millions in a month.

 Complete process to access the selected genuine portal you can use to buy product conveniently at the CHEAPEST PRICE you can ever imagine.(Forget alibaba, aliexpress and the likes).

 Step by step procedure to order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices.

 List of hot in demand products that sell like crazy here in Nigeria and how you can also research hot in demand product that would sell within a week.(I will give you list of top 7 products that sell MADLY).

 7 powerful tactics to sell fast and costly mistakes you must avoid if you don’t want to waste your money.

 How to partner with 4 giant e-commerce company (Konga, Jumia, Kaymu, Dealdey) in Nigeria with over 50millions buyers that are ready to buy your product for any amount you stated and even say ‘thank you’..

 My 2 powerful steps to source and identify credible supplier for your products and how to identify/avoid low quality product.

 List of reputable companies that will help you to handle your shipping and clearing without additional cost nor custom wahala.

 How to import product of $1 - $5 and resell for 400% - 700% PROFIT without leaving the comfort of your home.

 How to use an approved ESCROW payment system that only allow your supplier to be paid when you confirm the delivery of your product and you are pleased with it.

 SECRETS to beat price from the supplier and pay 60% lesser than the real price others pay for the same product.

 How to get free shipping from most sellers and get it deliver to you here in Nigeria within 24-48hours (No delay).

 How to describe the exact product you want your supplier to send to you.

 Best approach to market your imported products from the comfort of your room and sell fast within a twinkle of an eye.

 How to market via Facebook Ads, Twitter and Instagram with powerful results...
All these and more for just 5k.

This video will help you succeed quick in mini importation business.

Even if you are into Importation business or you've bought some manuals before, you still need this well explained video because it contains the latest information and there are lots of secrets inside this well detailed video on mini importation.

I will also give you the list of 50 hot in demand products you can import immediately.

BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!

I will also hand over a well explained video on how to make some dollar from Facebook.

Call/WhatsApp me for more details.

+2348072112724
+2347032531137
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by DWAYFARMS: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2017
You can invest in Catfish farming without you stressing yourself and you sell for over 500% profit in 6 months call or whatsapp me on 09075811841

1 Like

Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by Techliet(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Here is how to invest 1 million naira and make lots of money on Entrepreneur ng business blog.
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by henshj(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Transport business on the island is a sure business in other to make urge profit. You can get a 7 seater mini bus and put it on a hire purchase. I am very much interested, I will do the driving myself and finish up the payment within 6-8months. If your in Lagos, we can meet up and talk business. I vow to maintain and manage the vehicle perfectly. It will only ply lekki - ajah route where the road is considerably smooth. I can even give you an upfront, just to show you how serious I am.

Here is my whatsapp contact :08021165112
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by Businessicon: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
sichri:
Especially cat fish farming
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by Techm8: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Whatever business you decide to to make sure you research extensively on it, of possible get trained. Also before you invest in a business, make sure you open a business account for it. You can do that without visiting the bank, check the link below on my signature
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by mattsvibes: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Land Banking
Re: How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria by hexenbiest: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
iykemoney90:

you can go into real estate OR mini importation, starting and growing a business are two different things. But with FCMB Online Business Account your business will grow exponentially, you also get access to their business loan facility. You can apply by visiting the link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Hybitrage Investment / How To Open A Nigerian Stock Broking Account / What Can I Do With A Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.