Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Oh My God!! See What Happened To Controversial Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My God!! See What Happened To Controversial Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olami (611 Views)

Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God!! See What Happened To Controversial Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olami by ebiscoshadrack1: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Oh My God!! See What Happened To Controversial Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist (Graphic Photo)

As the beef between Olamide and Don Jazzy was still on, Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial daughter of the former governor of Oyo State, claimed a ritualist she interviewed told her that Olamide sacrificed his recently deceased father, for fame and fortune.

Fast forward to this morning, she took to her social media platforms to announce that she suffered a severe head injury last night and she’s going to be hospitalized for a month or more. She asked - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/oh-my-god-see-what-happened-to.html

(1) (Reply)

... / Julius Agwu And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / New Song: Rihanna Feat. Drake -'work'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.