Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience (11950 Views)

Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by gemale(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
While Trump's acts & ideologies r unxtian, 1 can't deny dt he's acting d way most Arab nations & Islamic Republics act;wt Intolerance & bigotry 2 oda religions. Wts he's doing is wrong bt muslims shldnt complain. If dey dnt lyk it den let Muslim countries relax their discrimination 1st dey can start talking.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by gemale(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Blackfire:

my post u mention , was intact a sarcasm.
The jihadist on this forum are coming for u.
*takes cover*
Sorry didn't notice. As 4 Dem jihadist, let Dem come. I dey gidigba dey wait 4 Dem. (sharpens matchete).
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by gemale(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
princealexndre:
i am a christian
Were u being sarcastic? If yes, my bad.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Supremor(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
In as much as I do not support Trump's intolerance to Muslims, I think they are only getting a piece of their own coin, because itself preaches nd commands intolerance, spite nd hatred towards those who are not practitioners of their religion because in their thinking Islam is the only religion God recognises, d symbol of their religion was a man of terror nd no one should start saying who told me because I have a Qu'ran there is no point trying to defend a terrorist, all Islamic terrorist groups are all taking to the footsteps of their father(Mohammed in dis case)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Blackfire(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
gemale:

Sorry didn't notice. As 4 Dem jihadist, let Dem come. I dey gidigba dey wait 4 Dem. (sharpens matchete).

wahala dey o .
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Slikbae: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
unlike you, I don't practice al taquiya.
crotonite:

are you related to lau mohamned
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Slikbae:
unlike you, I don't practice al taquiya.
but you practice sodomy, no?
\ (..)
\ ( )
\ /--\
__ / \ \
U..U\.'@@@@@@`.\ )
\__/(@@@@@@@@@@) /
(@@@@@@@@)((
`YY~~~~YY' \\
|| || >>

an don't quote me again!!
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Supremor:
[s]In as much as I do not support Trump's intolerance to Muslims, I think they are only getting a piece of their own coin, because itself preaches nd commands intolerance, spite nd hatred towards those who are not practitioners of their religion because in their thinking Islam is the only religion God recognises, d symbol of their religion was a man of terror nd no one should start saying who told me because I have a Qu'ran there is no point trying to defend a terrorist, all Islamic terrorist groups are all taking to the footsteps of their father(Mohammed in dis case) [/s]

how i wish humans have CLI, i would have taken it on to myself to configure this guy. atleast give him some sense.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by princealexndre(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
gemale:

Were u being sarcastic? If yes, my bad.
no for real....u don't really have to condemn d muslims because most of them have chosen the wrong path
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by jieta: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
uselessgoat:
Trump should be schooled on religious tolerance. Islam is a religion of peace and the activities of a few bad eggs can't result in total condemnation of all Muslims.
yes is a religion of peace. has anybody ever say is a religion of war? u can tel from the peace we are enjoying here in Nigeria silly thing.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by jieta: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
crotonite:

how i wish humans have CLI, i would have taken it on to myself to configure this guy. atleast give him some sense.
u don't need to. becos he is entitle to his own opinion like wise u

on my own part I think u even need to be configure or if possible format.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by sarutobie(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Slikbae:
hush it!!!

Mention one Islamic country that practices religious tolerance. Mention a complete Muslim country that allows Christians worship anywhere they want to, practice evangelism and distribute bibles. Saudi? Iraq? Iran?

you Muslims are pathetic hypocrites. You want freedom in other peoples countries but not in your country.
the same hypocrites that are constantly sentencing their own to death for apostasy and blasphemy...wasn't it on nairaland a few days ago that a man was sentenced to death for talking against their prophet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
jieta:
u don't need to. becos he is entitle to hs own opinion like wise u

on my own part I think u even need to be configure or if possible format.

damn, you're fanning a troll!!!

if e-war is what you seek, i think you are at the right place, at the right time and with the right person. get along buffoon.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by gemale(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
princealexndre:
no for real....u don't really have to condemn d muslims because most of them have chosen the wrong path
I'm nt condemning anyone. In fact I tnk I'm quite tolerant of pple regardless of their differences. I just find it quite hypocritical 2 demand 4 somtn u dnt show odas & start crying foul when odas do wat u do 2 odas. Afta all kit was Jesus dt said "do unto odas wt u want dem 2 do unto u".
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Gazaliah(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
stanech:

anytime an argument like this is brought up it makes me sick.
You are probably a muslim so you should know the life and story of your prophet. I have had this discussion with various muslim and trust me it doesnt always go their way.
So just do a quiet study on the life of mohammed and reply me if you think he can really be classified as a man of peace

I only ask you a question....Am not the one to answer the same question again cos you are the one who talk about Prophet muhammad(saw)..

Am waiting for ur evidence as you have proclaimed that he(prophet) is not a Man Of Peace
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Fash20: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
fallout87:

Foolish one, America's constitution was written and formed by Christians as a Christian new world/country.

It is only the kindness and tolerance of Christians that you goat muslims take for granted which has you thinking you can do whatever you want wherever you are.
I laugh. America is a christian nation and she legalizes same sex marriage. Are you telling me that same sex marriage is accepted in the Bible?
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by jieta: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
crotonite:

damn, you're fanning a troll!!!

if e-war is what you seek, i think you are at the right place, at the right time and with the right person. get along buffoon.
get a life, ass hole
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by chikids(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2016
johnmartus:
VERY USELESS MAN HE THINK IF WORLD WAR 3 START AMERICA WILL WIN? I PITY HIM IF WAR START TODAY DEFINITELY JAPAN WILL CONQUER AMERICA.

You dey dream ?
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
jieta:
get a life, ass hole

i would have loved to, but i am still an amateur... 'ban kwaran ce ba tukunna ba...' am still trying though!
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by jieta: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
crotonite:

i would have loved to, but i am still an amateur... 'ban kwaran ce ba tukunna ba...' am still trying though!
duru waka
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
jieta:
duru waka
katanania!!!

may God bless the hell out you..
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by stanech: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gazaliah:

I only ask you a question....Am not the one to answer the same question again cos you are the one who talk about Prophet muhammad(saw)..

Am waiting for ur evidence as you have proclaimed that he(prophet) is not a Man Of Peace
i am not going to argue with you it will be a waste of time. Just know this mohammed is a rapist, a child molester and a murderer do a better study on the man you are following read ur koran and history book carefully
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by jieta: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
crotonite:
katanania!!!

may God bless the hell out you..
AMEN ... the same way he will bless u.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Gazaliah(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
stanech:
i am not going to argue with you it will be a waste of time. Just know this mohammed is a rapist, a child molester and a murderer do a better study on the man you are following read ur koran and history book carefully

You know nothing about My Prophet Muhammad.....So,am done with you
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by Gazaliah(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Supremor:
In as much as I do not support Trump's intolerance to Muslims, I think they are only getting a piece of their own coin, because itself preaches nd commands intolerance, spite nd hatred towards those who are not practitioners of their religion because in their thinking Islam is the only religion God recognises, d symbol of their religion was a man of terror nd no one should start saying who told me because I have a Qu'ran there is no point trying to defend a terrorist, all Islamic terrorist groups are all taking to the footsteps of their father(Mohammed in dis case)

Having Qur'an doesn't mean you know and understand what's in it.....
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by stanech: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Gazaliah:

No you are pretending mr. U know the truth.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by stanech: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Gazaliah:

No you are pretending mr. U know the truth.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by paschu: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
persius555:
In my opinion, religions have no problem. It is the people who practise religion that have issues.
Every religion preaches love and care for fellow humans, but humans do the opposite.

I think you are getting it all wrong.

What you don't realize is that inflicting terror on others is Islam's primary means of propagation. It did not start today. It's their fundamental law. Forget what the new generation liberal moslems are telling you about Islam being a religion of peace. Do you ever wonder why all the terror groups world over are from islamic extraction? Simple. There are fundamental sections of their holy writ that makes violence against outsiders legitimate. Anyone that dissociates violence and terror from islam is either lying or totally ignorant of basic historic and contemporary events around us.
Re: Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience by paschu: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gazaliah:

I don't know if this will help, but you just read this and let the house know what you think:

www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/ten_reasons.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara Receives Lawmakers From Ghana (Photos) / The Wife Of Shehu Ibrahim Iniyass "Seida Bilikisu" Give Up The Soul / Concerns As Judges’ Salaries Remain Static For 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.