Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business (2718 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business by CPriest: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
ollykay619:

Still waiting for this, oga MI.

Sent you a mail
Re: Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business by jammeyboy(m): 3:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Biggest bro how far
Cpriest, whats going on.
Everywhere is dull.
No $$ rolling in
Re: Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business by MrFemFem: 5:21am On Feb 15, 2016
people in the house pls I need your advice oooooo. I got a cheque from afternic
com for my earning and i contact them on how to cash the cheque and they told me i cash it at any bank, but I still don't understand, please is it possible to cash it at any bank and also is it possible to cash any cheque that come from abroad here in Nigeria, please I need a sincere answer and God bless us.
Re: Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business by jammeyboy(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2016
MrFemFem:
people in the house pls I need your advice oooooo. I got a cheque from afternic
com for my earning and i contact them on how to cash the cheque and they told me i cash it at any bank, but I still don't understand, please is it possible to cash it at any bank and also is it possible to cash any cheque that come from abroad here in Nigeria, please I need a sincere answer and God bless us.
To my own little understanding.
To cash a local check in Nigeria u need to own a current acct, buy a foreign check, i guess u will need a dom acct, y not go to ir bank and ask for help. They r in d beat position to help u.
See u @dtop
Re: Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business by MrFemFem: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2016
jammeyboy:

To my own little understanding.
To cash a local check in Nigeria u need to own a current acct, buy a foreign check, i guess u will need a dom acct, y not go to ir bank and ask for help. They r in d beat position to help u.
See u @dtop
Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help With Stallion Rice Wholesale / How Do I Register My Company with CAC? / Where To Buy Gold & Clothes In Rome Italy.(don't Know What Section To Post This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.