Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics (54648 Views)

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by northernboy: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Leboska:
I know buhari will be very happy with this news. all thanks to his paid & equipped thugs
i thought my northern people meant well for nigeria, but im confused now,Allah pls have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by lumeneng22: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
You see apc killer busy removing the intestine of a dead person unchallengey! I jaw people na wao! And the people actually like Dickson.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by refiner(f): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Love Machine:
The blood don flow out.finish.
hw u take knw? u dey dere
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by babydioku(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
dani3:
Some people self, when thay have nothing to live for, they prefer dieing for nothing.

What a silly comment. Did they say he was a thug?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Skywalker5(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
So this guys are still dying for politicians.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by dani3(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
babydioku:

how will they say it when they are seeking for sympathisers..
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by dani3(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
babydioku:

how will they say it when they are seeking for sympathisers..abi na stray bullet kill am?
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

I have never seen any political thug, assassin, etc become a Minister or the Governor or Local Government Chairman etc.

I wonder why they go all out to the extent of murdering people for a politician or for politics.

Please according to the principles of democracy,

No man is born with any God given right to rule over another man, it is because we all cannot rule together that is why we elect a representative/representatives to lead.

Wait, what?

I thought a certain loud mouth Governor of a state that starts with E is alleged to be just that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by durasome(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
stephenduru:
A twitter user Omadi tweeted that a man named Aaron Douye Audu, a PDP agent was killed by APC thugs in Bayelsa yesterday.He shared the pics of the deceased being carrying by his friends.He also shared pics of the deceased sisters crying because of the death of their brother.

He was allegedly murdered last night by political thugs in Southern Ijaw LGA, Bayelsa state. The 37-year-old from Apoi clan was allegedly killed while himself and other party agents were taking electoral materials from Apoi community to the collation center.

For the peeps in Bayelsa,is anybody aware of this incident or is the twitter user(who tweeted several pictures yesterday about the election and some of the result sheets after the election) trying to paint APC black?
NB: The information presented by Trezzy Blog is as reported by the Twitter user.Trezzy Blog can not authoritatively confirm the authenticity of the incident.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/lifeless-body-of-aaron-douye-audu-pdp.html
.he has lost his life trying to protect the interest of a Nigerian politician who does not give a damn about him.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by haywire07(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Leboska:
I know buhari will be very happy with this news. all thanks to his paid & equipped thugs

U re obviously sick
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by CioAngels(f): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
When do we ordinary nigerians will stop dying for politicians. Have we ever asked ourselves, were are the immediate families of the politicians amongst the foot solidiers. Dickson or sylvia will say it is unfortunate and it will end there. We should be wise and don't die becos of stipend.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by ipreach: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
He waste his life for nothing.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by zicoflex(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]rest in peace bro
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Ndeewonu: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
MUST PEOPLE DIE DURING ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA?
Why can't we vote from the comfort and safety of our houses?

Today that voting is made open and in public, Northerners use underage voters in Emirs' palaces to rig elections in broad daylight. Tell me what would happen if voting is done in closets?

Someone would soon curse himself for staying an obvious truth!
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Elchappo: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

I have never seen any political thug, assassin, etc become a Minister or the Governor or Local Government Chairman etc.

I wonder why they go all out to the extent of murdering people for a politician or for politics.

Please say what you know, the Immediate former Local Govt Chairman of Amuwo Odofin was Tinubu's thug who harnessed the LASU Black family to assist in all Tinubu's scheme..

If u live in Festac you will know better.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by NovusHomo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
EternalTruths:
This never occurred under Jonathan. cry

God bless Jonathan. kiss

Under Fortunato, it was common to see the dead body of a living man.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Leboska:
guy receive sense na, when did buhari even join APC self, APC and PDP have their way of doing things, using thugs and all that, no be last year APC leader tinubu called on Buhari so now everything is on Buhari, such senseless post just annoys me, the way i see it, Buhari is less of an APC person rather Tinubu and the rest that make up the party are, all these kinds that come on nairaland and begin to talk like they are still jss 2, today is a sunday abeg, someone dies, post reasonable posts, every smalll incident, buhari, pissed right now!! angry
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by gp6liveth(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Everything about the report is true. APC thugs have been terrorising everyone in bayelsa.

Let me tell the world that buhari minister of agriculture is a thug in Ekeremor LGA. He ordered the matcheting of Boyelayefa-former bayelsa state speaker, and the LGA chairman. Lokpobiri will never know peace in ekeremor.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by NovusHomo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
I swear I never knew that a dead person's body could be lifeless. RIP sha.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
EternalTruths:
This never occurred under Jonathan. cry

God bless Jonathan. kiss

16 likes, undecided like seriously. this has got to be the dumbest post of this topic, you mean during Jonathan regime, we had nobody dying during elections? no political fights, arguments, news on thugs being used and people dying, lord have mercy at this level of nonsense talk and some people actually like the trash, i give up on Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by putin3: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
May almighty God destroy apc

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by HRich(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:
embarassed Its Crazy How People Become An Apc/Pdp Thug For Politicians Who Do Not Give An F** About Them.

Say No To Thuggery!! [
Yet Election went on. And the winner celebrating.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by HRich(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
putin3:
May almighty God destroy apc
You mean APC told the dead man to leave his house and become PDP THUG? Rethink.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by HRich(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
NovusHomo:
I swear I never knew that a dead person's body could be lifeless. RIP sha.
Do you have to swear? Bible ask us not to Swear. Let our yes, be our Yes!
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by CharlesIyke414(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Lovely canoe. I see we don graduate from using wooden canoe to fibre glass canoe grin RIP to the dead.
maybe our government ordered it specifically for this popose, wicked leaders.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by crackhouse(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
o boy human's death no be anything again o. see as those women for inside canoe just dey do as if no be dead body dey lie for their side so.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by cardoctor(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why must people die every time elections are held in this country. It has now graduated from the innocent bystander to the thugs and now even the candidates don't escape. God help us.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm an APC supporter, but this one is unacceptable, i never like sylva one day and president Buhari will never take this, Sylva definitely has questions to answer.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by Fawklicant: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
I swear!!

To be brutally honest, seeing the pic makes me angry rather than evoke sympathy. The guy has died for NOTHING, just like the rest of them!!

Be you a PDP or APC "agent"/thug, when you die for these politicians, that is the END of your story- no memorial would be erected for you anywhere, neither would your family be compensated- the would simply look for another fool like yourself to die foolishly while their children keep living lavish lifestyles in far away civilised worlds!!

Wake up Nigerian Youths!!!!

Lets stop calling these guys fools, it is not healthy. He was a party agent under the employ of his party paid to do his job and he died in the line duty. There is a big difference between guys like these and the ordinary touts/thugs paid to create unrest. One tries to make a decent living, while the other lives off other people's misfortune.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by onelife97: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sorry to say this.I'm not trying to he callous or heartless.But someone fighting for a politician in Nigeria and die in the course,I should say Rot In Facking Hell.

Ode,na only u waka go.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by myahayawabi(m): 4:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Eyaaa harded luck.
Re: Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics by okitz4(m): 4:42am On Jan 11, 2016
u know what? he's dead... but Dickson is celebrating in govt house... y can't our youth learn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.