Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

UBA, Bags Best Bank Award - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA, Bags Best Bank Award (757 Views)

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year / Diamond Bank Rated Best Bank In Financial Inclusion, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by faslukoki(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Apex Bank of Nigeria - Central Bank has named the United Bank of Africa UBA, the best bank in currency processing activities.

The Central Bank of Nigeria made this known at the just concluded Ibadan Bankers' Committee's New Year party that was on Saturday, held at the Waniq Event Center in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Ibadan Bankers Committee New Year Party, is an annual event, which is held to mark the end of the year and beginning of a new banking year.
According to the CBN Head of Bank of Operation Muhammadu Musa, - there are five banks that has proved their selves deserving to be awarded today .http://www.lukmonfasasinews.com/2016/01/uba-wins-best-bank-of-year.html?m=1

Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by ojnnaco(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Am sensing Corruption here...Pls Prof.Buhari come and do something here ooooo.
where other strong and competent banks like GT...First....Fidelity..
I just don't know why it must be UBA...
well shaaa.. I dedicate dis FTC to all IDP children in NE
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by Blizzy9ja: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
How na? what za pork is dat suppose to mean? What's the yard stick abi criteria?
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by Dinocarex(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
I transferred money from my account to another since around 7:30am this morning.
It shows transaction successful
Till now, 14:51.... I haven't received a credit alert and the beneficiary hasn't been debited as well.
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by nnatobryno(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dinocarex:
I transferred money from my account to another since around 7:30am this morning.
It shows transaction successful
Till now, 14:51.... I haven't received a credit alert and the beneficiary hasn't been debited as well.

Jargon.... u need help, medical help
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by Dinocarex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
nnatobryno:

Jargon.... u need help, medical help

I think you need bigger help here
If you don't understand sarcasm can't you stay outta it?
Its Sunday bro... Won't go back and forth over you!!
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by Kaybee14(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats to UBA.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by Donpressman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
God forbid. Did they count from behind? shocked
Re: UBA, Bags Best Bank Award by Toosure70: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
that useless bank

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde: The Best MLM Biz In Nigeria Today / Oil Crash: Iran Reacts To Nigeria's Call For Emergency OPEC Meeting / ‘shun All Banking Transactions On March 1, 2016’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.