Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) (24430 Views)

How EFCC Can Win Corruption Cases In Court – Obasanjo / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
The problem with sites like this is that, one person comes up with an article, they don't confirm or question it, they just re post. Please, Dr Okonjo Iweala did not divert any funds. She did everything she does in the best interest of Nigeria and did not steal any money. thank you.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dt Okonjo Iweala, did not scam any body, putting her name in this type of article is highly inappropriate.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
We cannot lose faith in people like Dr Okonjo Iweala, even if publications like this wants us to. Dr Iweala has always been honest in her dealings. She is not a corrupt official.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by bish2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Wia Deiziani?
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by denedene(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
The list isn't complete if amaechi's name is missing
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by ColeworldMD(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
murphyibiam15:
N9million each to the Office of the National Security Adviser though NPAN.
I saw a post in ur profile and I'm wondering if u're also a doctor. I was at UNTH before
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
We should learn to draw the line between destructive and constructive criticism for the best interest of our dear country. Nigerians know the truth. They know that Okonjo Iweala is free of all these baseless allegations.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice 1 OP... u did a good job
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by manakocha(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
[i][/i]it is pathetic that we still never find a scape goat from these giant thieves. I really don't understand why hearings on cases of public interest are being unduly pilled

Shortly - they turns around and declared winner of respective electoral Offices in Nigeria.

It's always being from cell to throne
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2016
ColeworldMD:
I saw a post in ur profile and I'm wondering if u're also a doctor. I was at UNTH before
yes am a doctor....i finished from UNTH..what about u?
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by ColeworldMD(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
murphyibiam15:

yes am a doctor....i finished from UNTH..what about u?
oh nice. Yeah I'm also a doctor.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2016
ColeworldMD:
oh nice. Yeah I'm also a doctor.
wao.....nice to meet u...i have sent u a pm
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by Kzeem: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Okonjo-Iweala was only doing her job as Finance Minister, you can hardly describe that as corruption. She acted as directed by her boss Jonathan, afterall, it is not as if the money went into her pocket.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
I dislike booking space!
grin
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by femihassan87: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why on earth does the name of Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala have to come up?
Is it now a crime to serve the nation as finance minister?
The writer of this article is just being unnecessarily mischievous and is also very jobless.
Dr Okonjo-Iweala is someone of utmost integrity and any attempt to tarnish her image will not stand and s totally unacceptable.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Let's think about this rationally, how can you name Dr Okonjo Iweala as one of the corrupt officers? A woman who was devoted to Nigeria and did her job dutifully. Her name should please be removed from this post because she was never involved in any form of scam!
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
To be sincere, this post is highly inappropriate and a blatant lie, especially where Dr Okonjo Iweala was named as one of the politicians that scamed Nigeria. Dr Okonjo Iweala did her job with the approval of the former president of Nigeria, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. How can you in good conscience then say such a thing about her? Please, don't let us just post whatever we like, let get our facts right!
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
So doing your job is now wahala abi? What did Dr Okonjo Iweala did that you are calling scam? She is an hard working woman who did her job duitfully in the best interest of the country. What she desrves is an award and not destructive posts like this.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by NinaOlusoga12: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
People will see the truth on one side, see a lie on another side and they will choose to side with lies. For the sake of emphasis let us tell you the truth once more. Dr Okonjo Iweala didn't approve any money to NSA's office but only released funds that were duly approved by the president following a process. She also went beyond the call of duty to insist that the money was to be borrowed, accounted for and eventually paid back.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
The President was the one that approved the fund that Okonjo Iweala transferred to Dasuki. She was bound by the ethics of professionalism to transfer the money. She is not corrupt.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
It pains me when I see people destroying the reputation of the innocent. Okonjo Iweala was wise enough to put a caveat in the memo that was sent to the president stating that Dasuki is answerable to the president. And that the money given to Dasuki was a loan and should be returned. She was a professional who carried out her duty with a sense of transparency and accountability. Where can we say it’s her fault? None, lets stop this destructive politicking.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
The NSA never made his intentions made. He only deceived the people working with him for his selfish interest. Okonjo Iweala is not to be blamed she did what she is supposed to do, since she was directed by the president.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
The aim of the people spreading these lies has been just to destroy the reputation of madam Iweala. It will not work bad belle people.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
We should learn to draw the line between destructive and constructive criticism for the best interest of our dear country. Nigerians know the truth. They know that Okonjo Iweala is free of all these baseless allegations.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is a world renowned technocrat. I wonder why and how such baseless publications even get to be published? Anyway, no one can tarnish her already credible image.
Re: 10 Biggest Corruption Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2015(with Pics) by guzomaken: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Corruption is when you propagate lies against the innocent. Madam Iweala is innocent and even the president knows that so he will not bother to waste his time on baseless allegations. Okonjo Iweala is innocent of all these allegations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA / Akintoye Steps Down As Yoruba Nation Leader / How Abacha Was Poisoned - Another Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.