Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Do You Like Banky W As A Rapper Or A Singer Or Both? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Like Banky W As A Rapper Or A Singer Or Both? (617 Views)

Cdq Kosere Contest - Are You A Rapper Or Singer ? Get In Here / Gospel Singer Or Instrumentalist? Then Join Me / Indigenous Rapper Olamide, A Singer Or Rapper? Reminisce Far Way Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Banky W As A Rapper Or A Singer Or Both? by IllestMind: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
We all know banky w does rap nowadays after he came up singing. Sort of like chris brown in the US. But do you like his rapping form right now and the way he blends it with singing, or you think he should just be singing alone? Or you love his raps, you think he should go fully into being a rapper?

Let is know...
Re: Do You Like Banky W As A Rapper Or A Singer Or Both? by ojnnaco(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please can u remind me who the hell is banky W..
I dedicate this FTC to all Potential coppers in the house
Re: Do You Like Banky W As A Rapper Or A Singer Or Both? by GMan650(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
I've been asking myself this question for a while now. The good thing is that he's not been criticised for rapping.

I enjoy the rap aspect of him though I think he's better while singing.

In his words: He's the African RnB king but your favourite rapper's scared of him...........this other rappers ain't doing there job, we should fire them............you just saw the finale of Empire Season one kiss

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Knows This Musician? / See The Beautiful Video This Nigerian Artiste In Turkey Shot / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.