Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (60020 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja by tempem: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Your mouth!!!!
You set for the game...
I wish you won't get tired, eventually.
Re: Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja by ZionJay(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
kITATITA:
What's shameful about young women smoking shisha and drinking at a party? I don't understand why men want to hold women down in primitive bondage while the men frolic. These women may be successful career women in their own right.

One of them shall be your wife or your in law in Jesus name! Say Amen
Re: Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja by zynzyn(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
kITATITA:
What's shameful about young women smoking shisha and drinking at a party? I don't understand why men want to hold women down in primitive bondage while the men frolic. These women may be successful career women in their own right.

No problem with the babes doing what they want!!

Problem comes when they develop health problems and demand sympathy!

Bigger problem comes when they suddenly realize they need a husband, become 'BORN AGAIN' as a strategy, and get angry when the Brothers in church discover their past and refuse to believe that 'OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY'!!
Re: Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja by zynzyn(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Or when the sisters in church start wagging their tongues about that sisters past to the brothers they are competing over! cheesy
Re: Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja by zynzyn(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
kevoh:
Olympus has fallen everywhere grin.

Who are these fellas shouting invasion of privacy? angry Do people whose privacies are invaded smile at the camera? Has it occurred to you guys that pictures were taken by a professional photographer and uploaded to social media by celbrant and friends? Check below of each picture to see signature and logo of the photographer.

No mind them. They don't know the effect of Shisha + Alcohol + Whatever else on the brain!

The hoez are too high to care!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele Shows Off His Heels (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! / Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.