Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 (1019 Views)

Help With My Innjoo Max 2 / Innjoo Max 2 In Photos / Innjoo Max 2 Plus Phone Specs & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 by sczeska: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
I was gifted an innjoo max 2 less than 4days ago. It is not rooted, (I don't like rooting)
I charged the phone today to 100% and unplugged it, used the phone for less than 10mins and decided to take a nap.
When I woke up I noticed the area around the camera was sooooo hot, and the phone was stuck on innjoo logo.
I'm really confused, what could be the cause. I'm not in lagos and there's not repair centre around me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 by Davidovinci(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
sczeska:
I was gifted an innjoo max 2 less than 4days ago. It is not rooted, (I don't like rooting)
I charged the phone today to 100% and unplugged it, used the phone for less than 10mins and decided to take a nap.
When I woke up I noticed the area around the camera was sooooo hot, and the phone was stuck on innjoo logo.
I'm really confused, what could be the cause. I'm not in lagos and there's not repair centre around me.
Hehe! You've entered one chance...
Injoo phones are f<cked up..
You lucky you didn't buy it with you money..
Re: Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 by silverdam(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
sczeska:
Probably you mistakenly pressed something on your phone. I'm using Innjoo max 2 plus and there is nothing wrong with the phone.

What i will advice you to do is to do a hard reset on the phone. Press the power button for 60seconds
Re: Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 by silverdam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Davidovinci:

Hehe! You've entered one chance...
Injoo phones are f<cked up..
You lucky you didn't buy it with you money..
There is nothing wrong with Innjoo phone, stop all these...
Re: Urgent Assistance With My Innjoo Max 2 by Davidovinci(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
silverdam:
There is nothing wrong with Innjoo phone, stop all these...
Injoo phones are wack....'nuff said

(1) (Reply)

Between Lenovo Tab S8 And Infinix Big 6 / Smartphone Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo / Brand New Lenovo A5000 For Sell 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.