Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed (1383 Views)

$15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / "Jonathan's Government Spent N4.5billion On Spiritual Purposes" - Lai Mohammed / Banker: How I Ran Maina's N2bn Illegal Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by olillywales(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, has revealed how a past administration spent N2bn to repair a leaky roof at the National Theatre.

While the minister refused to reveal the actual administration that made such humongous repair on the National Theatre, he lamented on the poor and decaying state of the national edifice, which was famous for promotion of the Nigerian art and culture.

Furthermore, the former All Progressive Congress scribe said though he could not say for sure if the money was actually spent on the leaky roof or on any part of the edifice, the Muhammadu Buhari led administration has plans to transform the National Theatre.

Mohammed also disclosed that the Federal Government was planning to initiate a Public-Private Partnership that would help revive the theatre before the end of the administration.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/past-government-spent-n2bn-to-repair.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by chumaster(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
mtcheew
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by brunofarad(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
U again

Lai mohammed
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by tempest01(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mention names of stfu....you condone it the same way you condone your spirit ministers wrecking of their states when in government

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
I bet running forward with head faced backwards is part of the change. undecided
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Wizlove(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Onces a liar always a liar.
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by shameseun: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
We have divided to let you, the sleeping dog to "Lie" and you are still lying.
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by highpriest4: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lai Mohammed again!!!!?
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by manuelzz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
This man is just a comic relief.....Lol
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Chubhie: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
I can see that lai Mohammed is getting scared.
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by JaredNomak: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
The devil's role model!
Lie Mohammed no go kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The Lord of Liars cheesy
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Agwoden(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
I wonder how this Man's children and grandchildren feel when they see their father behaving like this in public. #linus
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by PRYCE(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
The Liar's here Again!
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by adjoviomole(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
d national theater is in lagos n who was d governor of lagos den? Oga lai don't shoot urself on d leg o

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lie lie minister grin shocked
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by richybanky(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
N2bn to repair roof? Haba, Lai Mohammed pls fear God nau shocked
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by iokpebholo: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
adjoviomole:
d national theater is in lagos n who was d governor of lagos den? Oga lai don't shoot urself on d leg o
My guy, why are you so daft? Your stupidity deh make shame catch me. The National Theater is owned and run by the Federal Government. Furkkin IpodTanist.

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Minister of Propaganda grin
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by GodpunishBuhari: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chai this man again Your lies no dey finish?? Devil sef admit say you lie pass am
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Obichi98(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
And at the end of the day,only our government is the only major teething problem of this rich nation!
Chop an.....d clean mouths Leaders everywhere you turn to!
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by adjoviomole(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My guy, why are you so daft? Your stupidity deh make shame catch me. The National Theater is owned and run by the Federal Government. Furkkin IpodTanist.

Hello omole is an igbo name abi grin who Is more daft between us. Ode adie abolorun

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by suxkill: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
One zombie should please dash this Lai sense!
@least its better than non.

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
From their comments, most of the people above are wailing wailers. While Lai Muhammed chose not to disclose the government that budgeted the said 2 billion naira, one thing is certain, the government was PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by jmichlins(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
So how much are you guys planning to spend on the said edifice
Am just watching Buhari whom I voted not Apc till 2019 when am going to take a decision

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by neolboy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Minister for Lies and False information don come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is it any wonder wailers are defending the corruption of the last govt like their lives depends on it! All the crumbs of crumbs that fell on your table na im dey worry unah minuscule sized brain.

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2016
adjoviomole:

Hello omole is an igbo name abi grin who Is more daft between us. Ode adie abolorun
yo!! My Brother, anybody can bear any moniker,even a Chinese name on NL, Its an anonymous forum but only a trully certified DUmbo would blame TInubu for the poor state of the National Theater. ITs owned by the FG. Peace Bro.

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by adjoviomole(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
yo!! My Brother, anybody can bear any moniker,even a Chinese name on NL, Its an anonymous forum but only a trully certified DUmbo would blame TInubu for the poor state of the National Theater. ITs owned by the FG. Peace Bro.

Ogbeni ewure fimisile......d governorS of d state will b involved b4 d fg makes any move. Now bye bye don't quote me again. Have a blessed day..

1 Like

Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2016
adjoviomole:

Ogbeni ewure fimisile......d governorS of d state will b involved b4 d fg makes any move. Now bye bye don't quote me again. Have a blessed day..
So long Daftinho!!
Re: Past Government Spent N2bn To Repair National Theatre Roof - Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
vedaxcool:
Is it any wonder wailers are defending the corruption of the last govt like their lives depends on it! All the crumbs of crumbs that fell on your table na im dey worry unah minuscule sized brain.

Only zombies believe whatever they are told without asking questions to ascertain its reasonableness.
Are you a zombie

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

(1) (Reply)

CBN & Commercial Banks Are Cheaping Us In Foreign Exchange / Apc Senator Fatai Buhari Bag (phd ) / Breaking News!!!! Senate reveal Those Behind Agatu Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.