Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes (28725 Views)

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun / Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Submits Nomination Form At PDP Secretariat Today (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by vinceton: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:
Politics of ethnicity I'm sorry 4 my SS brothers but remember that if north and S/W shld reciprocate or follow suite then S/S and S/E will never smell Asso Villa cos politics is a game of number
both are from Iraq, so this is a different scenario.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by babajero(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:
Politics of ethnicity I'm sorry 4 my SS brothers but remember that if north and S/W shld reciprocate or follow suite then S/S and S/E will never smell Asso Villa cos politics is a game of number
I don't know who is the ram is it the west or the north, because i can't really tell who is sheepishly following who.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by masseratti: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
what's d result of southern ijaw oooo.
am in Lagos here tbh I want Dickson to win even though I support APC, Dickson really worked in Bayelsa,the truth is dat the ppl of Bayelsa want to be like the people of Ekiti,they accused him of not developing the stomach, but on ground the guy is performing, people on ground there says the election from southern Ijaw light change or is likely to change the results you are seeing .

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by VISTIN(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:

Let the North and SW die in Aso Rock. Rubbish. How many parties other than APC are in the North and SW?

You'll be happy if APC is rulling the whole States in Nigeria, how will that help our Democracy?

Did you not see politics of ethnicity in the North during PE?

Your man, Sylver lost the election and that's simple. This is democracy, a region or people can choose how and where their votes should go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by odinese(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
amtaken:
I knew that PDP would win by landslide margin.
Yo profile is so funny thou!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by trustdanalhaji(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Plus10:
Now,once again we have proven to them that apc has no root in the entire South South States.Mainwhile congrat to Silyva for wining the governorship election on nairaland!
so wat??
1man 1vote dat is change.
is not like b4 in ur regime 1man uncountable vote
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by ojsmscom(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
congrats
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Angelovic96: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by evy1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
tuscani:
SO U HAD THE TIME TO REPLY THAT GUY.
shocked shocked shocked wetin man go do na.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
pasol4real:

See otondo una even manage try for bayelsa.
Na Rivers pdp go finish una completely cos Rivers is a confirmed pdp state .

Who be una?.....gerra here smally
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
sunsewa:
Bayelsa confirmed,next we shall also confirm Rivers,Akwa ibom and Edo state to complete the south south circle.PDP Power.
...winning a state in SS does not imply total SS and SE dominance.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by lomprico(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
[b]APC already have enough states, i think a region of the country should be ruled by the opposition because current events have shown that the ruling party is nothing but a bunch of noisemakers interested in witch-hunts and Fanatical yelling of "Sai Buhari" while reneging on their promises to the citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria.

A prime example of Democracy is the USA. Some states are no go areas for different parties, the south is predominatly republican and the west coast is democratice. Parties rarely engage in "Do or Die" campaign tactics in the oppositions strongholds. ApC's bullheadedness to 'conquer' BAyelsa is a poor reflection of its institution.

Democracy is all about opinions,whom are they planning to listen to after they silence all contray opinions? The International community is watching keenly and since the APC's inauguration last year, the west African 'Giant of Africa' has done nothing but mount Gargantuan problems on its populace.

CHANGE might be here but It doesn't necessarily mean its for the BETTER.

Signed IamtheGOAT
[/b]
100 likes. When pdp where ruling, ad/ac were dominant in sw and it wasnt a do or die affair there during elections.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Angelovic96: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
trustdanalhaji:

so wat??
1man 1vote dat is change.
is not like b4 in ur regime 1man uncountable vote

in that regime election was free and fair no interference from people outside the state and also their was no havoc
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Kbs468(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:
My Brother they don't know All these calculations and permission oo.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by HRich(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
princeofpeace22:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/10/bayelsa-election-dickson-leads-with-over-60-percent-of-votes/
APC will still go to Court. And the election will be Inconclusive in favor of APC.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
HRich:
APC will still go to Court. And the election will be Inconclusive in favor of APC.

Never because d difference is clear grin
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by blackpanda: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
openmine:

Bro am neither PDP or APC sympathizer but APC goofed big time wen the presented sylva as a governorship candidate knowing fully well his past deeds where he looted the bayelsa treasury dry...distributing state funds to his numerous girlfriends as if he was father christmas

Am not saying the current governor is a saint...infact both wud be at par in terms of corruption if they were weighed...There were far better alternatives for APC to select competent and dignified individuals but they choose to go back to do wat PDP used to be...enforcing an unwanted candidate on their party faithfuls... undecided

Its an election. Anybody cld have won. Both candidates are corrupt
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by cardoctor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
What did u expect?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by chiol: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Meriekriss:

Address this same post to North nd SW(master nd slave), who v brainwashed their ppl then I will take you seriously..

I don't want you to take me seriously but in few months, you might be the last man standing in PDP, so far you cannot see the handwriting on the wall. I have not seen resilient politicians like Ogbonnaya Onu, Tinubu, PMB, etc, in PDP that can stay long as an opposition in your party. They are all opportunists looking for where the power is.

For Obi, Arthur Eze and even Obiano to be dreaming of joining APC and Jim, Senators Okoro and Ekwunife joining them already shows it's a matter of months for PDP to become the minority in our zone. I forsee more governors joining them from our zone, as I have not seen any with Tinubu spirit.

For this, I vote for the best candidates not the best party because most of them do not actually have a party, rather they are in parties to achieve their selfish aim. Receive sense and be wise!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by nagoma(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
INEC is tired of conducting elections in Bayelsa. Why can't they conduct themselves in harmony like anywhere else?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Od12b0882(f): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:

#wailers
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
ddippset:
see pdp minority boasting! If buhari touch you small now you will start crying about decree 4 and 1984. You better stay humble. I keep telling people apc are no fools. They shall have their own ekiti gate. It just might be rivers or akwa ibom. Bayelsa was just a colllateral. Watch out and stop being boastful.
what are u taking Rivers people for?, APC cannot win Rivers and Akwa Ibom Jst go and mark it sumwhr.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by djkirkoo2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:
You for talk dis same thing when Northernharam & Southwest do GEJ same thing. Rubbish
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by openmine(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Its an election. Anybody cld have won. Both candidates are corrupt
True
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by bapullow: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:

True talk.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by bapullow: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
manup:

You people started it first. U used dat to push President Jonathan away. U people killed REC Officer in Kano for holding the original result and den presented the cooked one. Well SS are sitting tide.
Mr Jona fail everyone recognise that
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by amtaken(f): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol you love the pic right?
odinese:

Yo profile is so funny thou!
Re: Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes by odinese(m): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2016
amtaken:
Lol you love the pic right?
Yeah lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / Minimum Wage: "Before & After Election" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.