Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 (1036 Views)

These Are Signs That Tell You It's Time To Change The Engine Air Filter / Installing A Nissan Pathfinder Engine In 2007 Porsche Cayenne / My Plans For A Nissan Murano... NISSAN GURUS COME IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by Yommykixz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi guys,

Please I need to change the Transmission of a Nissan Quest 2002, I'm in Ibadan. I don't trust these mechanics as I almost entered one chance with one not long ago.

Is there anyone that can help here?
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by moscobabs(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
call Gazuuz search for him on naira land. that guy is a guru in the motor problem world.

pls let me know how much u spend in getting the transmission.

I'm using Nissan quest 2001 model
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by diportivo: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oga gazzuzz

Soup don ready

Keep my share of the meat o
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
diportivo:
Oga gazzuzz

Soup don ready

Nice one.

OP is in ibadan, i'm in lagos.
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
diportivo:
Oga gazzuzz

Soup don ready

In what way have you doused the OP's apprehension?
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by Yommykixz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Nice one.

OP is in ibadan, i'm in lagos.

Thanks for checking in, is there anyway we can work something out?
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yommykixz:

Thanks for checking in, is there anyway we can work something out?

Transmission is a very delicate part to replace, it would be cheaper in lagos but safer to buy in ibadan. Check the "agbodi Gate" area hope I spelt it right.
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by Yommykixz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Transmission is a very delicate part to replace, it would be cheaper in lagos but safer to buy in ibadan. Check the "agbodi Gate" area hope I spelt it right.

I want to be very careful in order not to buy a bad one. How much will it cost in Lagos?

Agodi scares me most, a friend of mine bought parts there that never lasted a month.
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by diportivo: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Costee:

In what way have you doused the OP's apprehension?

Summoning a pro who "might " be of help,is what i did...how u failed to see that is beyond me

And what exactly did u do to douse his apprehension?
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2016
diportivo:

Summoning a pro who "might " be of help,is what i did...how u failed to see that is beyond me

And what exactly did u do to douse his apprehension?
Lol. Yeah, I get you. "Summoning a pro" in a meanly way. The OP certainly wouldn't have found your intervention hilarious.
Re: I Want To Change The Transmission Of A Nissan Quest 2002 by deelabs(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yommykixz:
Hi guys,

Please I need to change the Transmission of a Nissan Quest 2002, I'm in Ibadan. I don't trust these mechanics as I almost entered one chance with one not long ago.

Is there anyone that can help here?

Why not check on this guys: http://www.carpartsnigeria.com they can handle your issue effectively. Call them on: 09099995678

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Shaking And Vibrating / Is Automechanic Playable In Germany, Canada, US Or Australia? / 7 Tips On How To Keep Your Car Paint Shiny And Long-lasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.