Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles (8058 Views)

The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
The reason Muhammad couldn't perform miracles was simply because he was a sinner. It takes holiness to do miracles. Again,the true God would not tell His prophets to ask for sins forgiveness, He would rather tell them to avoid them.

[Quran 47:19] "So know (O Muhammad)
that there is no God save Allah,
AND ASK FORGIVENESS FOR THY SIN
and for believing men and
believing women. Allah knoweth
(both) your place of turmoil and
your place of rest."

Allah in a clear term said Muhammad should ask for forgiveness of his sins and that of his followers. Therefore, no doubt, Muhammad was a sinner like his followers. Not only that, he was a perpetual sinner at that, asking for forgiveness of sins yet to be committed. He knew he would always commit sins.

“O Allah! Forgive me my sins
that I did in the past or will do
in the future, and also the sins
I did in secret or in
public.” (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 5919).

He was so consumed by sins that he was committing them anywhere, secretly and publicly

The true God does not condone sins for His prophets and any deliberate sin was visited with severe punishment. A good example is that of Moses. He was strictly punished for striking the rock contrary to God's instruction to speak to it.

Numbers 20:8-12
“Take the staff, and
assemble the congregation,
you and Aaron your
brother, and TELL the rock
before their eyes to yield
its water. So you shall
bring water out of the rock
for them and give drink to
the congregation and their
cattle.”
9 . And Moses took
the staff from before the
Lord, as he commanded
him.
10. Then Moses and
Aaron gathered the
assembly together before
the rock, and he said to
them, “Hear now, you
rebels: shall we bring water
for you out of this rock?”

11. And Moses lifted up his
hand and STRUCK the rock
with his staff twice, and
water came out abundantly,
and the congregation drank,
and their livestock.
12. And
the Lord said to Moses and
Aaron, “Because you did not
believe in me, to uphold me
as holy in the eyes of the
people of Israel, therefore
you shall not bring this
assembly into the land
that I have given them .”

The true God does not tolerate sin for His prophet as allahh did to Muhammad.

5 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
As a sinner himself, Muhammad is not in the position to lead mankind to God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
A blind man cannot direct the way for a blind man. They both will fall .

7 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by Annunaki(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mohamed could not do any miracles because he was a very fake prophet and not just because he was a chronic sinner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by LadunaI(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:
The reason Muhammad couldn't perform miracles was simply because he was a sinner. It takes holiness to do miracles. Again,the true God would not tell His prophets to ask for sins forgiveness, He would rather tell them to avoid them.

[Quran 47:19] "So know (O Muhammad)
that there is no God save Allah,
AND ASK FORGIVENESS FOR THY SIN
and for believing men and
believing women. Allah knoweth
(both) your place of turmoil and
your place of rest."

Allah in a clear term said Muhammad should ask for forgiveness of his sins and that of his followers. Therefore, no doubt, Muhammad was a sinner like his followers. Not only that, he was a perpetual sinner at that, asking for forgiveness of sins yet to be committed. He knew he would always commit sins.

“O Allah! Forgive me my sins
that I did in the past or will do
in the future, and also the sins
I did in secret or in
public.” (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 5919).

He was so consumed by sins that he was committing them anywhere, secretly and publicly

The true God does not condone sins for His prophets and any deliberate sin was visited with severe punishment. A good example is that of Moses. He was strictly punished for striking the rock contrary to God's instruction to speak to it.

Numbers 20:8-12
“Take the staff, and
assemble the congregation,
you and Aaron your
brother, and TELL the rock
before their eyes to yield
its water. So you shall
bring water out of the rock
for them and give drink to
the congregation and their
cattle.”
9 . And Moses took
the staff from before the
Lord, as he commanded
him.
10. Then Moses and
Aaron gathered the
assembly together before
the rock, and he said to
them, “Hear now, you
rebels: shall we bring water
for you out of this rock?”

11. And Moses lifted up his
hand and STRUCK the rock
with his staff twice, and
water came out abundantly,
and the congregation drank,
and their livestock.
12. And
the Lord said to Moses and
Aaron, “Because you did not
believe in me, to uphold me
as holy in the eyes of the
people of Israel, therefore
you shall not bring this
assembly into the land
that I have given them .”

The true God does not tolerate sin for His prophet as allahh did to Muhammad.

May God forgive you and guide you out of error and misguidance.

To start with Jesus (as) said in the bible that you should refrain from judging anyone, but I don't know the Scriptural backup for your unholy presumption about the person of holy Prophet (saw).

You should have gladly ask or investigate if there is any miracle whatsoever performed by holy prophet (saw), but for a clarity, Muslims simply don't hype such miracle because the matter of faith takes more than cursory miracles, as even echoed by Jesus (as) that even the false prophets and Christ will show many Miracles and wonders that can even deceive the elect.

However, the place of miracle cannot be thrown out also in recognizing the TRUE GOD, hence, is always in divine wisdom to send his prophet with a miracle that best suited their time. I can give you many such miracles performed by holy prophet (saw), but the GREATEST of them all is HOLY QURAN.

To be continue. ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadunaI:

To start with Jesus (as) said in the bible that you should refrain from judging anyone, but I don't know the Scriptural backup for your unholy presumption about the person of holy Prophet (saw).

You should have gladly ask or investigate if there is any miracle whatsoever performed by holy prophet (saw), but for a clarity, Muslims simply don't hype such miracle because the matter of faith takes more than cursory miracles, as even echoed by Jesus (as) that even the false prophets and Christ will show many Miracles and wonders that can even deceive the elect.

However, the place of miracle cannot be thrown out also in recognizing the TRUE GOD, hence, is always in divine wisdom to send his prophet with a miracle that best suited their time. I can give you many such miracles performed by holy prophet (saw), but the GREATEST of them all is HOLY QURAN.

To be continue. ..

Firstly, you couldn't prove Muhammad was not a sinner. He was and allahh said so. Am I the one that judged him a sinner or your quran?

I maintain Muhammad was unable to do miracles because he was a sinner. You muslims keep emphasizing you do place premium on miracles, why? It is because it can't
happen in islam even though islamists try hard to attribute some to Muhammad. The quran is so clear on the fact that he lacked the power to do miracles.

When he was asked to do a miracle in Quran 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,

Then allahh said: [Quran. 17: 93]
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

Allahh told Muhammad to tell the people that he was an ordinary man, a messenger who couldn't do miracles. If muslims now say he did any miracles, it is either allahh lied or the muslims did.

As for quran being a miracle, it is a lie as there is nothing miraculous in receiving revelations. Many revelations were received by past prophets of the true God, which they did not call a miracle.

Besides, the quran cannot be a miracle because when Muhammad was sick and was about to die of poison, the quran was recited on him, yet he died. Therefore, the quran does not contain power for miraculous healing of the sick.

Again, Muhammad knew the quran and could do nothing with it when his jihadists were dying of poison one after the other. One would have expected a miraculous quran to save them. Then where is the miracle of the quran?
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
Mohamed could not do any miracles because he was a very fake prophet and not just because he was a chronic sinner.

Yes, there is no disputing the fact that Muhammad was a fake prophet. If a man indulges in sin and claims to be a prophet, no doubt, he is fake.

1 Like

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by jayriginal: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
In the Lord's prayer taught by your Jesus, isn't there a place that calls for forgiveness of sins even as you commit sins against others?

Why the double standards?

2 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by LadunaI(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Firstly, you couldn't prove Muhammad was not a sinner. He was and allahh said so. Am I the one that judged him a sinner or your quran?

I maintain Muhammad was unable to do miracles because he was a sinner. You muslims keep emphasizing you do place premium on miracles, why? It is because it can't
happen in islam even though islamists try hard to attribute some to Muhammad. The quran is so clear on the fact that he lacked the power to do miracles.

When he was asked to do a miracle in Quran 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in thee, until thou cause a spring to gush forth for us from the earth,

Then allahh said: [Quran. 17: 93]
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I aught but a man,- a messenger?"

Allahh told Muhammad to tell the people that he was an ordinary man, a messenger who couldn't do miracles. If muslims now say he did any miracles, it is either allahh lied or the muslims did.

As for quran being a miracle, it is a lie as there is nothing miraculous in receiving revelations. Many revelations were received by past prophets of the true God, which they did not call a miracle.

Besides, the quran cannot be a miracle because when Muhammad was sick and was about to die of poison, the quran was recited on him, yet he died. Therefore, the quran does not contain power for miraculous healing of the sick.

Again, Muhammad knew the quran and could do nothing with it when his jihadists were dying of poison one after the other. One would have expected a miraculous quran to save them. Then where is the miracle of the quran?

It is evident from your reply and perhaps from my background check of your previous posts about your character assassination of holy prophet (saw) and Islam, and a rush in doing that.

That being said, am more than ready to join issue with you on the condition that those reading it will learn and we as well. Don't thrash alot of things out at the same time, let take it one by one.

Firtly, before I started proving the saintly and sinless nature of holy prophet (saw) and your lack of understanding of beauty of verses of holy Quran you've quoted. kindly tell me what you understand by the term sin or somebody been a sinner.

Secondly, its amused me when you failed to appreciate the very first purity and high moral status of holy propeht of been truthful ans SINLESS even when the messages or some verses seemly "belittle" him to some gullible minds like you, yet desist from tampering with Divine messages sent down through him, but clearly stated it as it was revealed to him. Though, am not surprise at that, for it is stated in Bible that, "that Prophet all that shall he hear that shall he speak."

This is one of his truthfulness and part of sinless nature even unconsciously showed by you but failed to realized it.

Lastly, I will teach you and as well show you the wisdom behind Divine commandments of asking for forgiveness in those verses. So, please define SIN OR SINNER according to your best understanding of the Bible or any Scripture for that matter, then I can begin from there, so that we can have clear focus and robust discussion from the on set.

Peace be upon you.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by Annunaki(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
jayriginal:
In the Lord's prayer taught by your Jesus, isn't there a place that calls for forgiveness of sins even as you commit sins against others?

Lying pathological atheist, the lord's prayer calls for forgiveness of sin even as you forgive others who have sinned against you and not as you commit sin against others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by Annunaki(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadunaI:

It is evident from your reply and perhaps from my background check of your previous posts about your character assassination of holy prophet (saw) and Islam, and rush in doing that.

That being said, am more than ready to join issue with you on the condition that those reading it will learn and we as well. Don't thrash alot of things out at the same time, let take it one by one.

Firtly, before I started proving the saintly and sinless nature of holy prophet (saw) and your lack of understanding of beauty of verses of holy Quran you've quoted. kindly tell me what you understand by the term sin or somebody been a sinner.

Secondly, its amused me when you failed to appreciate the very first purity and high moral status of holy of been truthful even when the messages or some verses seemly "belittle" him to some gullible minds like you, yet desist from tampering with Divine messages sent down through him, but clearly stated it as it was revealed to him, though am not surprise at that for it is stated in Bible that, that Prophet all that shall he hear that shall he speak. This is one of his truthfulness and part of sinless nature even unconsciously showed by you but failed to realized it.

Lastly, I will teach you and as well show you the wisdom behind Divine commandments of asking for forgiveness in those verses. So, please define SIN OR SINNER according to your best understanding of the Bible or any Scripture for that matter, then I can begin from there, so that we can have clear focus and robust discussion from the on set.

Peace be upon you.

Oh my God shocked shocked shocked I don't believe people that are this daft and brainwashed still exist undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012 d liarer here u go again,,,,y did Jesus died for your sin? you r a sinner, you are a liarer ,from the beginning you are a liarer and you are the father of all lies.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by LadunaI(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Oh my God shocked shocked shocked I don't believe people that are this daft and brainwashed still exist undecided

Is that what they call daft in your world? well, am not surprise, the Pharisees and Saduccess were the first to attack Jesus Christ (as), in their world they're the holiest of brightest mind calling Jesus (as) a "sinner" for touching a LovePeddler.

Isn't the same line of ideology and myopic thinking that got you and ur kindred to take Divine commandments of asking for forgiveness by prophet and turn him to a "sinner " by your estimation?

Peace be to you.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
jayriginal:

Good observation.

Jesus taught the disciples the Lords prayer that included asking for forgiveness of sin when they were new in faith. Everything in the Lord's prayer was a prayer that is expected to form part of Christians' lives after maturity. After the advent of the Holy Spirit, the disciples began a life of perfection in Jesus and no need for repetition of the Lord's prayer. One of the functions of the Holy Spirit is to empower man to live holy. This is why Penticostals don't recite the Prayer because a Christian is not supposed to be sinning and asking for forgiveness. A 'true' Christian commits sin inadvertently and not as a habit.

Rom. 6:1
What shall we say then? Shall
we CONTINUE in sin, that grace
may abound?

The answer to that question is 'no'. That means a man of God is not expected to continue sinning and asking for forgiveness.

I John 3:9
No one born of God makes a
PRACTICE of sinning, for God’s
seed abides in him, and he
CANNOT keep on sinning
because he has been born of God.

As you can see, a man of God is not expected to make sin a habit like Muhammad did.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:
As a sinner himself, Muhammad is not in the position to lead mankind to God.
but how come is religion is most followed religion in the world.

when Jesus told you ,remove the plank of wood that is in your own eye before trying to remove another man own

liarerman2013 y don't you go clean the dirty things of Christianity before trying to come out here and accuse Islam of wat you are not sure of,,,,

please did Thomas not write a book? n why is it not in the bible? why is it that the bible is just some selected script of what some disciples wrote ,y not all the books of the 12 disciples?or others didn't write theirs?

liarerman2013 stop criticizing Quran n Islam,,Mohammed is a prophet of God.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by jayriginal: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Good observation.

Jesus taught the disciples the Lords prayer that included asking for forgiveness of sin when they were new in faith. Everything in the Lord's prayer was a prayer that is expected to form part of Christians' lives after maturity. After the advent of the Holy Spirit, the disciples began a life of perfection in Jesus and no need for repetition of the Lord's prayer. One of the functions of the Holy Spirit is to empower man to live holy. This is why Penticostals don't recite the Prayer because a Christian is not supposed to be sinning and asking for forgiveness. A 'true' Christian commits sin inadvertently and not as a habit.

Rom. 6:1
What shall we say then? Shall
we CONTINUE in sin, that grace
may abound?

The answer to that question is 'no'. That means a man of God is not expected to continue sinning and asking for forgiveness.

I John 3:9
No one born of God makes a
PRACTICE of sinning, for God’s
seed abides in him, and he
CANNOT keep on sinning
because he has been born of God.

As you can see, a man of God is not expected to make sin a habit like Muhammad did.

As it was written, Jesus said when you pray, pray like this. It wasn't written that they should pray like that initially. That is why Catholics and Anglicans still use the Lord's prayer.

It's also funny that you refer to other sources to explain something Jesus supposedly spoke clearly about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadunaI:

It is evident from your reply and perhaps from my background check of your previous posts about your character assassination of holy prophet (saw) and Islam, and a rush in doing that.

Secondly, its amused me when you failed to appreciate the very first purity and high moral status of holy propeht of been truthful ans SINLESS even when the messages or some verses seemly "belittle" him to some gullible minds like you, yet desist from tampering with Divine messages sent down through him, but clearly stated it as it was revealed to him. Though, am not surprise at that, for it is stated in Bible that, "that Prophet all that shall he hear that shall he speak."

This is one of his truthfulness and part of sinless nature even unconsciously showed by you but failed to realized it.

Peace be upon you.

If you did something with evidence(s) and I make it known to people, is that assasination of your character? It becomes an assasination of character if I lied against you. There has been nothing I said about Muhammad without islamic evidences. Am doing all am doing to make muslims see the falsehood of islam and embrace the TRUTH.

Was Muhammad not a sinner according to the quranic verse I cited above?

Did Muhammad confess with his own mouth and asking for forgiveness of the sin he committed and the ones he will commit in the future according to the hadith you saw up there?

Then, what is the point of your argument?
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
jayriginal:

As it was written, Jesus said when you pray, pray like this. It wasn't written that they should pray like that initially. That is why Catholics and Anglicans still use the Lord's prayer.

It's also funny that you refer to other sources to explain something Jesus supposedly spoke clearly about.

With what catholic are doing today, I don't believe they are on the right track. Their pope said Jesus was drunk. He went to Saudi Arabia and prayed islamically. Why do they still call themselves Christians?
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by jayriginal: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

With what catholic are doing today, I don't believe they are on the right track. Their pope said Jesus was drunk. He went to Saudi Arabia and prayed islamically. Why do they still call themselves Christians?

The Pope never said that!

You really shouldn't believe everything you hear or read.

1 Like

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by jayriginal: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Lying pathological atheist, the lord's prayer calls for forgiveness of sin even as you forgive others who have sinned against you and not as you commit sin against others.

It doesn't change the substance of the argument.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Are they not Christians? Hail Mary mother of god?
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by LadunaI(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

If you did something with evidence(s) and I make it known to people, is that assasination of your character? It becomes an assasination of character if I lied against you. There has been nothing I said about Muhammad without islamic evidences. Am doing all am doing to make muslims see the falsehood of islam and embrace the TRUTH.

Was Muhammad not a sinner according to the quranic verse I cited above?

Did Muhammad confess with his own mouth and asking for forgiveness of the sin he committed and the ones he will commit in the future according to the hadith you saw up there?

Then, what is the point of your argument?

I still repeat define SIN or SINNER from your scriptural understanding. Why dodging the simple question for God sake.

I don't have time for frivolous discussion/posts, I want constructive argument based on solid foundation. I wonder how you will know somebody is a sinner or not when you don't know the dichotomy between Sin and Holiness.
Just quoting verses out of context.

Peace be upon you.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
leksbore:
truthman2012 d liarer here u go again,,,,y did Jesus died for your sin? you r a sinner, you are a liarer ,from the beginning you are a liarer and you are the father of all lies.

Jesus died for us while we were sinners.

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His
own love toward us, in that
while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us.

Now we are called to continue to live a righteous life. Not sinning continuosly and asking for forgiveness. If God wants man to continue sinning, why did He put laws in place?

Now tell me, why was Muhammad killing those who broke islamic laws if they could sin and simply ask for forgiveness?

Why was Muhammad not punished for sins he was asking for forgiveness?

Why didn't he forgive those sinners he was killing?

2 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Jesus died for us while we were sinners.

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His
own love toward us, in that
while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us.

Now we are called to continue to live a righteous life. Not sinning continuosly and asking for forgiveness. If God wants man to continue sinning, why did He put laws in place?

Now tell me, why was Muhammad killing those who broke islamic laws if they could sin and simply ask for forgiveness?

Why was Muhammad not punished for sins he was asking for forgiveness?

Why didn't he forgive those sinners he was killing?

liarerman here you go quoting lies? tell me who Mohammed killed that opposed Islamic laws? if not because they fought him ams and he fought back . even the land God gave to the children of isreal was it not through war that they got the inheritance he promised them?

Liarerman2012 go and get English Quran and try and read and understand it.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by parisbookaddict(f): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadunaI:

To be continue. ..

Only a brainwashed muslim will believe a man(mohammed) who raped war captives, killed Jews and non muslims, had sex with A minor of 9 yearS , sold slaves and captured slaves and who claimed in the quran that he can't perform miracles; is a prophet.

I guess that standards for prophethood in Islam is pretty LOW.

3 Likes

Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadunaI:

I still repeat define SIN or SINNER from your scriptural understanding. Why dodging the simple question for God sake.

I don't have time for frivolous discussion/posts, I want constructive argument based on solid foundation. I wonder how you will know somebody is a sinner or not when you don't know the dichotomy between Sin and Holiness.
Just quoting verses out of context.

Peace be upon you.

I have put many questions to you that you looked away from, what audacity do you have to accuse me of dodging?

I wonder why your question in the first place. Everybody knows what sin is: it is breaking God's law. Muhammad knew what law he was breaking for which he was asking for forgiveness. Allah too was aware of what law he was breaking for telling him to ask for forgiveness.

The surprising thing is that allahh never warned him to stop sinning like the character of the true God, he would only tell him to ask for for forgiveness. So, does it mean he put his laws in place to be broken and to be forgiven?
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
leksbore:
Are they not Christians? Hail Mary mother of god?

Jesus didn't tell anyone to hail Mary the mother of god. It is a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
I know y Christian believers believe that Jesus is God is because of the nature of his birth but whereas its just God displaying the magnificent of his power to mankind that there is nothing he can't do.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by parisbookaddict(f): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes, there is no disputing the fact that Muhammad was a fake prophet. If a man indulges in sin and claims to be a prophet, no doubt, he is fake.

U are approaching this wrongly I think.

Ladunal Should know that Mohammed could not perform miracLes not because he was a sinner, remember that no man is without sin , even Moses killed a man, David killed men etc (and they are considered prophets),

mohammed could not perform any miracles because he was a pagan moon god worshipping paedophile FRAUD.

Note that the Pope has never called Jesus drunk, we need to be careful the allegations we make, he has never prayed islamically but he has visited mosques and prayed as part of his peace whatever. I strongly disagree with being too friendly with muslims in a religious sense (since we do not worship the same GoD) but what do I know.

As a born catholic I will tell you that the catholic churchs position on Islam is that they are a pagan cult with some warped judeo-christain teachings and should be brought to the Christian faith through love and compassion.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Jesus didn't tell anyone to hail Mary the mother of god. It is a lie from the pit of hell.
why don't you tell the catholics that after all they are part of the church. so u see you have no right to be saying false accusations against Mohammed and Islam.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by truthman2012(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
leksbore:
liarerman here you go quoting lies? tell me who Mohammed killed that opposed Islamic laws? if not because they fought him ams and he fought back . even the land God gave to the children of isreal was it not through war that they got the inheritance he promised them?

Liarerman2012 go and get English Quran and try and read and understand it.

Trash !!!

I got the English quran probably before you were born.
Re: Why Muhammad Could Not Do Miracles by leksbore(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!

I got the English quran probably before you were born.
lol you knew when I was born ....Liarerman2012 here u go again ? u mean you read d English Quran and still yet you can't see that its clearly and far more explanatory than the bible,,,,pooh u must be possessed by a JIN ,,,or I will borrow the words of apostle Paul ooo u foolish truthman2012 what hath bewitched you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supplications To Attain Provision And Wealth, And Pay Off Debts / Having Good Thought About People / Hajj 2018 In Numbers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.