Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) (591 Views)

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) by Princephelar(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
So ever since Olamide's speech at the 10th edition of the headies' saga, the internet as gone gaga over what I call THE OLAMIDE "BACK TO BACK" SYNDROME. Where people rephrase his speech. Here are some I can collate...

1. Every beverages last year was a hit back to back... From Ovatine to Bournvita to Milo, Peak Milk even to Cornflakes... Yet, we no add flesh! Bleep Oyinbo food abeg, Akamu and Zobo don take over...!

2. Every action was a hit back to back. From loving to cooking to caring and affection, yet BAE still say I no be husband material. Iyalaya relationship joor.... Bachelorhood ti take over

#leavetrashforlawma

3. Every chat last year was a hit back to back from whatsapp chat to facebook chat to bbm chat yet we no hear hello unto our fone... Text message ti take over pinging o jawo mon....

Even religious;
4. Every message last year was a hit back to back, from Prosperity to Deliverance from demonic attack to Divine intervention, yet people no gree repent... Salvation ti take over, motivation talk o jawo mon.

Feel free to add yours...
Re: The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) by Iamlordgee(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
FTC... EVERY CHEAT WAS A HIT BACK TO BACK FROM MAGIC SIM TO IMEI TWEAKING TO MUSIC+ YET NO MTN ENDORSEMENT KONI DAFUN IYALAYA ANIBODY HACKING TI TAKE OVER

1 Like

Re: The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) by Hyphee(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Enough of all this back to back joor
Re: The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) by OVI75(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Serious,every FTC last year WS a hit back to back,yet no alert from seun ose baba,lalasticlala com take over.
Re: The Olamide "Back To Back" Syndrome (TOBS) by Ginaz(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
This don do Abegi, Nigerians too dey like stretch something too much haba sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Selfies Gone Horribly Wrong....... Very Horrible / How Wizkid Broke “bottle” On Dammy Krane’s Head At Quilox On Thursday Night / I Dont Like Watching Myself On Tv-adekunlegold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.