Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Most Read: Barcelona Striker Lionel Messi 'is A Miracle From God' - Arda Turan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Read: Barcelona Striker Lionel Messi 'is A Miracle From God' - Arda Turan (448 Views)

"Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba / Barcelona Star Arda Turan Slammed With 16-match Ban (see Why) / Arda Turan's Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Read: Barcelona Striker Lionel Messi 'is A Miracle From God' - Arda Turan by salau01(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Visit www.latestforya..com and follow on Instagram and twitter @salau01

Turan finally made his La Liga debut for Barca, having been forced to wait for their transfer ban to expire before he could be registered.
It took just eight minutes for the two players to link up as Turan provided the assist for Messi's opener.
And the former Atletico Madrid player was full of praise for Messi, who is expected to win the Ballon d'Or for a fifth time on Monday.
"I have never seen anyone like Leo Messi," Turan told Turkish newspaper Sabah. "He is a miracle from God. I like it when he does his things on the field.
"It's not jealousy -- I feel good, for instance, when he nutmegs someone."
Turan also explained why he opted to leave Atletico, where he won La Liga and picked up a runners-up medal in the Champions League -- although he missed the final through injury -- in favour of the Camp Nou.
"Luis Enrique wanted me at Barcelona because of my ability to hold on to the ball, my desire for winning and hard work," he said.
"He told me that these are the reasons he wanted me. I will show everyone on the pitch why he wanted me at this team.
"My only regret is not winning the Champions League when we were so close in 2014 [losing to Real Madrid after extra time].
"We were only a minute and 20 seconds away from it. I tried so hard to be able to play in that final but I couldn't, despite all the injections and treatments."

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Begins Negotiations For Jose Mourinho - Bbc / Asisat Oshoala Speaking At FIFA Conference / Mr, 2odds,,!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.