Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerians And Their English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians And Their English (727 Views)

Pidgin Proverbs And Their English Interpretations / Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs And Their English Interpretations / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their English by Iamlordgee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
MADE IN NIGERIA ENGLISH. *Abeg dress back. *If I hear pim, u go hear weeen. *Have they BROUGHT light? *The FILM is SWEET *Pls help me SLOW that fan *Mummy HAVE come *I'll tell my daddy FOR YOU *Have you paid your school fees money? *See as you BAFF up *Put the bread inside LYLON *I strong KAKARAKA *Oya come and be going *I KUKUMA don't have your time *Shebi you have BB charger *See how her eye is entering my food *Did you see the sound of my ringtone? *I know you have come since bcoz I hear your perfume. *I wan ENTER Motor *U dey hear d smell? *shey u dey catch cold *Abeg leave me alone *i carry God take beg u ooo *have mummy Go *why are u lying in ma head *is uncle dat beat mε *is mε dat wil do first ADD UR OWN
Re: Nigerians And Their English by aare07(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Back to Back, Pidgin ti take over.
Re: Nigerians And Their English by tayebest(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
aare07:
Back to Back, Pidgin ti take over.
back then, the English was Hit! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their English by OKUCHI11(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
my Oga at the top
Re: Nigerians And Their English by bennymcnonny(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
The day I heard this one I nearly peed on my pants : I'm feeling cold. Feeln't you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their English by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
bennymcnonny:
The day I heard this one I nearly peed on my pants : I'm feeling cold. Feeln't you?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their English by kay9(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
bennymcnonny:

I'm dead!! grin

(1) (Reply)

When Your APC Father Send You To School On Feb. 5 Just To Piss Off Wike / Latest Valentine Pics 'guys On The Run' / Any Difference? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.