Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) (1696 Views)

''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / This Notice Was Spotted Somewhere In Lagos (picture) / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by cardoctor(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Just yesterday I wandered into Jabi Park to pick up some spare parts and stumbled across this funny notice. I couldn't help but laugh hilariously. I decided to take a picture of this notice and share with you guys on NL.

As a christian, the question is; Is this an example of a church?

Car-doctor.

Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by boman2014: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
dem dey smoke and drink for the church before?
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by vault(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
"carry of woman"..... churches of these days are paraing.. undecided
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by bentlywills(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by writetopoker: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
I suspects a comedy movie production
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by epatant(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its like d church is located in a garage or sometin like that and maybe pple enter there to do all sort of tin weneva d church is nt holding service
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2016
If you look at the base of the covering you will notice it is tiled, also there a plastic chairs stacked inside. It is most likely a place of "christian" worship unfortunately most Christians to not have respect for their place of worship and require a notice like the one placed to keep bad acts away.

If this was a mosque do do you think any one would "carry woman" near that place? angry
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by mexxy1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think that shed is where the people who work and do business in the park converge for fellowship and prayers hence the designation of the area as 'church'.

Nothing funny there... Just a warning to those who are not part of the fellowship not to disrespect the space.
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by cardoctor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
mexxy1:
I think that shed is where the people who work and do business in the park converge for fellowship and prayers hence the designation of the area as 'church'.

Nothing funny there... Just a warning to those who are not part of the fellowship to respect the space.

If its really a place for xtian fellowship then there should be no need for a sign like this. It just goes to show how we as xtians disregard what's supposed to be a Holy ground. I'm sure a Muslim would not venture in there with any of these noted issues.
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by mexxy1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
cardoctor:

If its really a place for xtian fellowship then there should be no need for a sign like this. It just goes to show how we as xtians disregard what's supposed to be a Holy ground. I'm sure a Muslim would not venture in there with any of these noted issues.

They probably put up the sign to warn non members who disrespect their fellowship ground and not for their members.
Re: I Laughed My Head Off When I Saw This Notice. (picture) by anukulapo: 1:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Very easy to tell who their target audience are.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: 5alive || Loose Kaynon Feat Yungl & Tmxo / Yale Young African Scholars Program 2018 For Secondary School Students / Klosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.