Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 (6259 Views)

The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
A Novel from Neovictory and Donkross1.

Copyright © 2015 by Neovictory and Donkross1

Adeyemivictory@yahoo.com

Summary
Nathaniel used to be the son of a renowned and powerful man. He was the son of the Prime Minister of the United Countries of West Africa. (UCWA). But nothing lasts forever. He finds himself joining a top secret division called Apostacy to bring down a conspiracy that stretches from Lagos to Capetown. They promise him revenge, and revenge is just the beginning.

All Rights Reserved:

This work exclusively belongs to the Author and is protected under copyright laws.
The title, thoughts, plot, characters,
settings, and all its contents are properties of the author.
No part of this work, either in parts or in whole should be reproduced in any format, electronic or otherwise without permission from the author.

DISCLAIMER: Characters included in this story are COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. No similarity to any person either living or dead, places(real locations) and organizations is intended or should be inferred.

Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6.

I Don call register

Make ina show

1 Like

Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Kalel4u33: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Front seat taken, please bring my puff and soft drinks make i dey enjoy
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Donkross in the building wink. Leggo
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2016

My freedom had finally come.

In the darkest of nights, the environment was so tranquil that could hear the birds twee ting from a hundred miles away. So many things were running through my mind, many thoughts, things that I know cannot happen in the nearest future because I was besieged. In the midst of my thoughts I heard a deep baritone voice that surely belonged to a man in his late 30s.

The voice said "Congratulations, You are Free."

"So this is the man we are here to release."

"Let's get him out of here."

"Okay Grand Commander."

I thought I was still imagining until I heard locks been opened and he unlocked the chains on my hand and feet and I stepped out. For the first time in 3 years I actually saw the Moon and then I knew indeed that I was free. I know you are wondering who I am and how I was besieged in a room they called The Cell for 3years.

I am Nathaniel Obidike Jacobs. The only Son of the Former Prime minister of the United Countries of West Africa (UCW). General Obinna Jacobs who was assassinated during The coup d'etat that happened 3 years ago. I could still remember that day vividly like it was yesterday, I just returned from the barracks after receiving a call from my Father that I should come home as soon as possible. I was a colonel in the army then.

When I got home, I met my father and his most beloved friend General Isaac Mensah, I greeted them both as I entered the living room.

"Sit with us, this is the table of men." General Mensah said jokingly and I forced a smile out cause I never really liked the man. I told my Father to be careful around him but he always told me I was only being paranoid. General Mensah was his eyes and all.

As I sat down, my father passed me a glass goblet so I helped my self with the bottle of vodka, I sensed my father was almost drunk to stupor while General Mensah on the other hand was still very much himself but he was forming drunk too. I could see that using the signs we were taught back in the academy.

"So You happen to be the best soldier right now in the army, do you?" asked General Mensah. I smiled deceptively.

"I don't think so. My success is generally thanks to the cooperation of my team. No soldier can win a war alone."

"Your records say you have seen action in the buffer zone. You made a total of 200 kills."

"So you have been collecting data on me? On us?"

"Your dad keeps a close eye on you. He has enemies everywhere."
"Nath you are Daddy's boy. Nath, My Drink ..." My Dad began saying something but I couldn't understand. He was clearly drunk. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Suddenly the lights went out. That was the strangest thing I had ever seen in all my life, The lights going off in the Prime minister Of UCW's house. The Prime Minister of a number of nations! My father was dozing already and General Mensah kept mute, I tried locating my phone that I dropped on the table only to feel a cold metal on my forehead. It was then that d lights came back on.

Lo and behold I saw the battalion of soldiers that were supposed to be protecting my father pointing guns at the the three of us. General Mensah stood up, upholstered his powerful 25nv pistol and pointed it at my father, I couldn't say a word 'cause I was not supposed to be surprised at the man's betrayal but I didn't know it was going to happen like this. He hit my father with the blades on the pistol, blood splashed all over and my father fell to the ground.

These were the words my father said on the floor, his last words were "My friend, why did you have to end it this way, this is not the end anyway, its the beginning of the end, betrayal begets blood."

He wanted to say something more but General Mensah shot him right in front of my eyes. They tied my hands and injected me with a special serum. When I woke up, I saw myself in a dark room. I have been in that room ever since then until this very moment that I just came out of the room. Some special strike force had come to free. They were all clad in black and led by the man with the baritone voice. They may further torture or try to kill me but I won't go down easily. I have my plans.

Can you now see that indeed it's worthy freedom.

1 Like

Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Mattkent
Heemah
DandyPearl
Bellovers
Calmdove
Labaski
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Rukkydelta(f): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Following
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bro, I think I have an observation. You talked about being in 'The Cell' for 7 years, still you talked on a coup d' etat that was held 3 years ago right in your presence. I'm kind of in a conundrum here. undecided
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Bro, I think I have an observation. You talked about being in 'The Cell' for 7 years, still you talked on a coup d' etat that was held 3 years ago right in your presence. I'm kind of in a conundrum here. undecided

I think it should be 3 years.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Fixed grin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
NeoVictory:

Fixed grin

Der is still one more '7 years' there
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
donkross1:

Der is still one more '7 years' there

Double fixed grin grin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by bellovers(m): 2:51am On Jan 12, 2016
donkross1:
Mattkent Heemah DandyPearl Bellovers Calmdove Labaski Damyem Afz9095 Sageez Maggielovely Mutdam Olaxtra Daslad M003 Ernie98 Kingphillip Youngseraph Emerald18 Jhybho Fiyah Chinwezdasilva.
I Don arrive.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by totalhouse(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
NeoVictory:

Adeyemivictory@yahoo.com

Summary
Nathaniel used to be the son of a renowned and powerful man. He was the son of the Prime Minister of the United Countries of West Africa. (UCWA). But nothing lasts forever. He finds himself joining a top secret division called Apostacy to bring down a conspiracy that stretches from Lagos to Capetown. They promise him revenge, and revenge is just the beginning.

All Rights Reserved:

This work exclusively belongs to the Author and is protected under copyright laws.
No part of this work, either in parts or in whole should be reproduced in any format, electronic or otherwise without permission from the author.

DISCLAIMER: Characters included in this story are COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. No similarity to any person either living or dead, places(real locations) and organizations is intended or should be inferred.

Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6.

I Don call register

Make ina show
Just seeing this. Present sir.
Trying to take a front seat.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by SPDAZZY(f): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
NeoVictory:

Adeyemivictory@yahoo.com

Summary

All Rights Reserved:

SPDAZZY

I Don call register

Make ina show

Présent sir
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by loshybab(m): 1:33am On Jan 13, 2016
NeoVictory:

Adeyemivictory@yahoo.com

Summary

All Rights Reserved:

I Don call register

Make ina show
Yesssssir! Mk i arrange seat for front!
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by mackzydon9(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one op leah go
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Ashiat39(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oh yea, present. Beta late dan neva. I realy want to enjoy dz story, pls dnt let us thirst 4 update b4 u gv it to us. Ride on
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
"Good evening Nathaniel Jacobs, can I call you Nath for short?"

I turned to see the face of the lady that own that voice dat was as pure as the waters flowing from the mountain top. Right in front of me was the most beautiful lady in the whole universe. I was lost in her beauty but was resurrected back into the real world when when I got a tap on my shoulder from the back. It was General Madiba, the Supreme Commander.

"Surprised?" He said jokingly.

"Good evening sir," was all I could mutter out. In case u don't know who General is, let me give you brief info about him.

General Madiba amounts to the greatest warlord who ever lived. He assembled what was the most destructive military force the planet had seen. General Madiba together with his invincible battalions called the Madiba's Demons conquered all of Africa. After the war he made members of his battalions (Madiba's Demons) prime ministers in the sub regions . General Al'Farouk was the prime minister of United Countries of North africa (UCN), General Mbatu was the prime minister of the United Countries of East africa (UCE). General Mpela Jnr (General Madiba's son) was the prime minister of the United countries of South africa (UCS) while General Madiba was the Supreme Commander of Africa. My Dad was in charge of the western part until General Mensah, it hurts me to even think of that fateful day.

"I know everything about what happened to you, I know how your father died and I know he was betrayed by his best friend General Mensah," He continued. "I know how you feel, I know you want vengeance but I can boldly tell you that I want General mensah dead just like you wish him dead but He has the backing of the united nations.

"To hell with the United Nations, they can go to blaze for all I care" I said angrily while at the same time I threw away the small table in front of me.

It was until I heard "Be calm Nath," that I realised that lady was still in the room with us.

"Oh my bad Nat, please meet Sabella, she is the head of operations in the Apostacy." The General said.

I couldn't help looking shocked. So there was actually an Apostacy. I've heard of it in many inner circles where people speak of it as a myth.

"I know that look," He continued, "Apostacy is a secret security intelligence that helps people that do not belief that something is not meant to remain the way it is. Mostly people who wants revenge. Now the question is do you Mr Nathaniel Jacobs want revenge?"
The room immediately became as silent as a graveyard, but when General Madiba cleared his throat. I realised he was expecting me to reply.

"Yes if I have all that I need,'' I said.

Out of nowhere that pure voice came up again and said, "With the backing of the Apostacy, what else will you need to accomplish your revenge?"

"One more thing, I will be needing your sweet and pure voice to keep me going."

We (I, General and Sabella) all laughed and laughed.

"You have that already," said Sabella. We continued laughing until someone opened the door. The man who opened the door looked like someone I once knew. He was dark and tall with eyes that could make civilians pee in their pants. Anyway, that was a sad memory.

"Yea, Wanjala wats the situation like?" General Madiba asked.

"Sir, the coast is clear, we need to move him out of here before they come for their prisoner, We are still in the Buffer Zone."

The Buffer Zone. I saw action here. There's only one Buffer Zone in Africa and it's in the middle belt of Nigeria. Those living within the Buffer Zone live their lives in fear because anything can happen. It serves as the battlegrounds between General Madiba's Demons and the last resistance of his enemies. We have to get to his camps before the enemy sees their chance.

"Nath, please get up and leave with Wanjala."
"Sir, where am I going-"

"It's okay," the General cuts my questions before looking at me with his signature smile. The smile that helped him win the loyalty of many. The smile that helped him win the loyalty of many. The smile is infective in nature. I couldn't help smiling back.

"You will have answers to all your questions in due time."
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Ashiat39:
Oh yea, present. Beta late dan neva. I realy want to enjoy dz story, pls dnt let us thirst 4 update b4 u gv it to us. Ride on

Shawn ma! I troway salute. grin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow! Nyc 1, kip 'em coming.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Fembleez1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'll check this out at my leisure. Thanks for the mention.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by NidaxJ(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
keep em coming pls..
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by girlhaley(f): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bring it on
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Osman1996(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2016
I present my self here
Even do I'm nor welcome ba
#following
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by NidaxJ(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
This thing don dey tey as e dey HOT nah..
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
NidaxJ:
This thing don dey tey as e dey HOT nah..

Maybe Neovictory is really busy.

grin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by oppsyij: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oga donkross##my popcorn don soft nd ma yansh don de pain me##age update soon make dis cinema no dull ur boi##safe Oga donkross##my popcorn don soft nd ma yansh don de pain me##age update soon make dis cinema no dull ur boi##safe Oga donkross##my popcorn don soft nd ma yansh don de pain me##age update soon make dis cinema no dull ur boi##safe
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
oppsyij:
Oga donkross##my popcorn don soft nd ma yansh don de pain me##age update soon make dis cinema no dull ur boi##safe

No vex boss, I go contact NeoVictory right away
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
I just heard from NeoVictory, he told me he has deactivated his account . He's supposed to be in charge of this story cos I have another story am on right now. Anyways since he is unavailable, i'll do something about it. Make una no vex tho.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by oppsyij: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2016
donkross1:
I just heard from NeoVictory, he told me he has deactivated his account . He's supposed to be in charge of this story cos I have another story am on right now. Anyways since he is unavailable, i'll do something about it. Make una no vex tho.
Fnkz bro##much love
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
For the first time in 3 years, I slept comfortably on a good bed, I didn't want to wake up but the knock on the door made the sleep in my eyes vanish.

"Yea who goes there" I asked angrily.

"Its me wanjala, can I come in" Wanjala

"Yeah sure come on in" I replied with a soft tone this time

"Good morning Nat hope u slept well"

"Yea I did wanjala my friend".

I actually called him my friend because he looks very much like my friend Wangui that died during the eclipse war. Wangui was from the then kenya before the amalgamation of the sub-regions.

"Wanjala I guess you are from kenya"

"Yeah and how'd you know that" he asked.

I told him the story of wangui, how we met during the recruiting of african soldiers to fight against the asian terrorist that wanted to turn all of africa to a muslim continent. We did training together and we were both in the frontier garrison during the war.

"He died fighting for his continent, he wasn't afraid of death, he looked death in d face and said go to hell. I just hope you are not as stubborn as Wangui"

Wanjala smiled n said it depends on your definition of stubbornness. We both laughed.

'¿Cuál es para desayuno' I spoke after we laughed for a while.

"What does that mean" he asked with surprise written all over his face

'What's up for breakfast, dats wat it means'

he laughed again

'That's spanish I guess, Anyways that's what I came here to ask you. So what will you like to eat'

'If only I was in nigeria I would have requested for apu and white soup'

"Sorry bro you are in pretoria" he replied smiling sheepishly

'Ohh I almost forgot, alright give me some coffee for starters then I will take yam and egg later'

'Alright boss' he said and left the room.

Please please don't kill me were the words that he was saying as I pointed 25nv pistol to his head. Yeah you are right the same gun General mensah used in killing my father and Yes it is general mensah that is begging me for mercy.

"Revenge is always sweeter when served cold" I said to him after hitting him with the blades just like he did to my father.

He was about to say something but I muted him with 3 shots from my gun, as I gave him the 4th shot I heard a voice

'This is it, Nathaniel, this is it'

It was at that moment dat I realised I was dreaming again. It was wanjala that was telling me dat he has brought the coffee. I told him about the dream, that was the umpteenth time I have dreamt that particular dream and I seriously hope it happen someday soon.

He just smiled and gave me a pat on the shoulder.
'What is the next move' I asked as I took a sip from the coffee.

'We are still expecting a call from the headquart..' he was about to reply when his phone rang and I overheard the convo.

'Tell Nat to prepare for training' said the voice on the other end of the line

'okay boss' he replied.

We dressed up and hit the road, we drove for about 45 minutes until he pulled over in front of a building dat look like a dead hall. I was wondering what could be in the dead hall, little did I know dat it contained my first test in a long time.

As wanjala opened the door, I knew there was trouble behind the door, I wanted to stop him but it was too late.
In a twinkle of an eye, I saw bullets flying all over.

"Its a trap" wanjala shouted. He hadn't finished that sentence when he got knocked by the blow dat was launched on his face, leaving only me to face these 3 mysterious guys that I know not where they appear from.

They wear all putting on black ninja clothes with ninja masks. Before I could say who are you, the first one was already approaching with a high kick, I was swift enough to swerve right and then I counterattacked him with a blow to his lower abdomen and down he went.
I wanted to reach for his mask but I was distracted by the sharp footsteps I heard, behold it was the second guy approaching with a sword this time. I welcomed him with a back flip, then aimed for his neck, I gave him a slap on his neck with my left leg as fast as I could, the sword dropped from his hands and he fell to the ground.

I knew the last one was gonna approach but I didn't knw how he will go about it. I anticipated his coming while backing him n facing the two guys on d floor. I was waiting for footsteps but what I heard was a kick on my back.
I fell to the ground and immediately he wanted to pin me down but with a quick move i slided him down as he got up almost immediately leaving both of us on our feets now with some distance apart. He was moving towards my direction while I ran towards him too.

'It's either you die or I die' that was the thought on my mind.
As we almost attacked each other I head a voice from the back that ordered us to stop.
We both stopped, I stopped because I knew that was Madiba's voice but I don't know why He stopped.

'Remove your mask' Madiba said.

"Do you know him" I asked Madiba out of curiousity.

'Yes I know her and u know her too' Madiba replied.

I was about to ask another question when I saw the face behind the mask. I was almost swept off my feet when I saw Sabella. I used to think she was the most beautiful girl on earth but now it has changed, she is the prettiest fighter that ever liveth on the surface of the earth and one of the few that has the best moves.

'Was that not rather too hard on me Sabella' Wanjala asked with a flirting smile.

'So you knew about thid Wanjala' I said as I made a move to run towards him. He ran round the room and we kept running until we both gassed out.

'I see u two are getting along but you still don't know Wanjala is one of our best men, one hit can never make him pass out' Madiba said. 'On a serious note now, play time is over, it's time to get down to the mission ahead, Sabella brief us'

'Alright Madiba' Sabella said with a smile that could make the world pause for a whole day.

'For us to take down General mensah, we have to paralyse his links to UN by killing his main men. Because witout them, Mensah is as good as a dead elephant, The first person on this list is The Minister for Foreign affairs Colonel Kufor, we all know he is an in-law to Mensah' she paused for a while to confirm they were following her research and then continued.

'Being married to mensah's sister and ofcourse, He is very important to our mission'

'And we know we can't make him one of ours so he has to die' Madiba breaks in.

'Nat this is your first mission alongside a team that will be led by you, Wanjala and Sabella. Kill Colonel Kufor without living a trace. You have just two weeks to do that, Thank you'.

We all kept silent as Madiba walked out.

'Call me when you need me' Sabella said as she stood up to leave the room.

'What are we still waiting for' I said as I tapped Wanjala on the head.

'Okay let's get moving bro' he said smiling

We went back to base and that was it for that day. That day was the beginning of the end.

2 Likes

Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
[b]I tried not to open my eyes but the ray of the early morning sun shone so bright I couldn't help but open them. As soon as I opened my eyes, I heard a knock on my door.

"Wanjala please don't tell me its time already" I shouted.
"Am afraid bro, Its time" he replied.

I stood up with speed and rushed to the bathroom, had a hot bath, got dressed and we were off. We drove for hours without saying a word, just listening to music all the way. The silence was broken by the beep from Wanjala's phone.

"Hello sabella, we are almost there" he said and hunged up. Wanjala was sounding rather too serious and that's really unusual even though I have only been with him for a few days, I could still decrypt that something's wrong with him

"What's wrong Wanjala" I asked with a curious look.

"I am fine bro, its just that today marks the 2nd year I lost my sister" he replied with a very sad tone

"Auuch sorry bro dat must have really hurt. How did it happen"

"She was murdered" He replied almost crying this time around.

"You know who did it I Continued" I inquired knowing fully well I was digging up old wounds.

"Yeah I do its General Mensah" he replied.

I was shocked to hear that, I wanted to know more but he was already crying so I couldn't probe further. We drove for another 15 minutes and he entered a garden after taking several turns away from the main road, he parked on the field and up ahead was an helicopter. When we got to where the chopper was, Sabella came down and gave Wanjala a very sincere and sweet hug.

"I know what today means to you but am sure your sister will be happy about the man you have become" she said whilst they were still tangled together.

"Someone is jealous" I said jokingly.

Wanjala forced a smile and Sabella laughed really hard.

'Time to move' someone from the chopper shouted, we all got on the chopper and we moved. I slept off until Sabella shouted my name.

'Ooopz we are here already, I must have slept for a long time' I said while yawning.

Nobody answered me. I got down to join Sabella and Wanjala. Sabella lead the way while I and and wanjala followed, I was busy staring at Sabella's magnificient as§ when a voice from the back shouted.

"Stop there, Do not turn, if you do, you are dead".

Immediately I noticed my forehead was covered with sweats, I was still thinking of a plan when I saw Sabella turning back, I didn't know when I ran to cover her from gunshot. We both fell to the ground, chest to chest, she was surprised at least I could see it in her eyes. For that moment I had forgotten that someone was pointing a gun at us, I was holding the only woman I think I am beginning to love in my arms.

Sounds of laughter brought me back to reality and to my surprise it was the guy holding the gun that was laughing mysteriously. Why on earth is this modafu<ker laughing was the thought I was still nursing until I saw Sabella laughing also.

'What is happening here' I shouted.

Now everyone was laughing including Wanjala.

"Who is this Django that wants to die for you Sabella" the man holding the gun asked.

'That's the newest kid on block Sammy' Sabella replied.

'That should be Nathaniel' sammy said as he approached me with a handshake. I reciprocated and we shook hands.

"I am Sammy Adjololo the head of invisible agents of the Apostacy" He introduced himself.

"I am Nathaniel Obadike" I introduced back

"Yeah I know you Django" he said still smiling obviously for what just happened. I felt uncomfortable but I feigned a smile while Sabella kept on laughing.

"Please let's go inside before someone sees a dead man on the field" Sammy said as he led us into a place that seem to be the conference hall.

It was then I remembered that to the whole world I was a dead man. I died during the coup d'etat I planned for my father to take over his government.

'Immediately Nathaniel shot his father, he tried to kill me too but I was faster and I shot him first'. That was what I read in the newspapers dated 3 years ago, that was the story General mensah told the world. To the world I am a dead traitor and to General mensah I am a stubborn rat being locked up in the cell.

Little did he know that I was out of the cell and if he had the slightest idea that we are at the verge of bringing him down, he wouldn't have lowered his guard.

We settled in the rooms they prepared for I and Wanjala after each of us checked in at the conference room.

After a long while Sammy called and said we should report to the conference room.

"Tonight is the night we'll bring down Colonel Kufor" Madiba was saying when I stepped into the conference room, he paused and raised his gaze to where I was.

"Hey Nathaniel hope you are good" Madiba asked.

How on earth did Madiba get here was what was on mind that I almost forgot he was talking to me.

'Am good boss' I replied.

"Sammy are your boys ready" Madiba continued.

'Yea we are good to go' sammy said with his thick african voice and Ghanaian accent.

"Okay so this is the plan, today is friday, Kufor will be going to his favourite club by 9:30pm as usual, so for Sabella to be the first girl to catch his fancy at the club, you must be at the gate. While Wanjala will pretend to be your driver. Nat you have to be in the van with sammy and his boys to avoid anyone recognising you. That is all you guys need to know for now, I will give you the rest instruction when needed" he paused for a little while like he was trying to remember something and then continued

'Any question' he asked.

Nobody signified.

"Okay that means we are all clear. Dismiss" he said and walked away

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Naughty Girl / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / “OGA MADAM” – Late Night Short Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.