Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness (1003 Views)

See How Yoruba Women Ask God For A Husband / When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) / What I Ask God To Do For Me Before January 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by neolboy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Can't Satan just apologize to God so we can all go back to the Garden of Eden Naked! and we continue to live in peace and happiness.

I can't imagine the kind of life we would be living over there

What's your take in it

Pls Lalasticalala
Mynd44
push this to front page and let people share their own opinion on this
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
I've been thinking about that o. Just confused
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by LadyExcellency: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who tempted the devil?

The Devil desire to be like the most high God still subsists hence the promise he made to Jesus, to him all the glory of the world should bow down and worship him.
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by politricks: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Who tempted the devil?
Nobody tempted him, pride was what made him what he is today.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by writetopoker: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
I thought I was the only mad man thinking in that direction, but now i know that so many are mad but few are roaming grin
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by coldsummer: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol that dude does not have chill.
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by neolboy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
The devil is so full of pride that its difficult for him to say '' I AM SORRY LORD''

Pls Lalasticalala
Mynd44
push this to front page and let people share their own opinion on this
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by LadyExcellency: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
politricks:
Nobody tempted him, pride was what made him what he is today.

Is it pride? I don't think so, rather lust for power, ambition to be like the most high God and the last but not the least is questioning the authority of God by asking Eve "Has God said" thereby portraying God as a liar and one who is too obsessed with power that he don't want to share it with another.

Forget that entity who has sworn to deny mankind their eternal destiny because he lost his.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by politricks: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Is it pride? I don't think so, rather lust for power, ambition to be like the most high God and the last but not the least is questioning the authority of God by asking Eve "Has God said" thereby portraying God as a liar and one who is too obsessed with power that he don't want to share it with another.

Forget that entity who has sworn to deny mankind their eternal destiny because he lost his.
According to what i have read, God created Adam and asked Satan who was then an angel to prostrate to him but because of the pride in him, he refused to bow saying 'how can i bow to something that was made out of mere clay'. This action is what made God to punish him.
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by LadyExcellency: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
politricks:
According to what i have read, God created Adam and asked Satan who was then an angel to prostrate to him but because of the pride in him, he refused to bow saying 'how can i bow to something that was made out of mere clay'. This action is what made God to punish him.

This your narrative is causing wahala for my house.

You want to kill me with laughter.

Who come tell you this kind story wey no dey for Bible. Even the book of Mormon and Satanic verses no carry am.

I tire for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by politricks: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

This your narrative is causing wahala for my house.

You want to kill me with laughter.

Who come tell you this kind story wey no dey for Bible nor was it recorded in Koran. Even the book of Mormon and Satanic verses no carry am.

I tire for you cheesy
Then its obvious everybody in your house is ignorant including you. Please see links below.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/satan.htm

http://www.understanding-islam.com/q-and-a/islamic-beliefs/who-is-satan-5024
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by LadyExcellency: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
politricks:
Then its obvious everybody in your house is ignorant including you. Please see links below.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/satan.htm

http://www.understanding-islam.com/q-and-a/islamic-beliefs/who-is-satan-5024

I don see am now for Koran. Thanks for the link.

I must confess I have negligible knowledge when it comes to "historic narratives" as recorded in Koran. Though a christian but still not an excuse.

My previous submissions were accounts based on the Bible.
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by politricks: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I don see am now for Koran. Thanks for the link.

I must confess I have negligible knowledge when it comes to "historic narratives" as recorded in Koran. Though a christian but still not an excuse.

My previous submissions were accounts based on the Bible.
You have negligible knowledge with regards to the Quran yet you were so confident that what i said was not recorded in the quran. Anyway, i hope you have enlightened your family so that they don't get embarrassed when in similar situation.
Re: Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness by Elposeidon(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
And to think I still spent more dan an hour thinking about this today. . ...... But seriously. ... I later had to ask D devil himself and he told me that he would rather be in hell than for us(humans) to be back in Eden

(1) (Reply)

What A Girlfriend / 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. / Who Remembers This Cartoon Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.