Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... (1874 Views)

Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by Joel3(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
I am not sure on where to post this.

but the truth is I don't like ceiling fan. I sometimes had feelings it will fall or what if it falls. standing fan has always been my choices.

not that I don't want ceiling fan in home at all but it should not be put on at all time. am not counting how many time ceiling fan has hit my hands. but I also seen cases it cut someone head and neck when it falls.

anyone out there. going through this.

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by brunofarad(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin

Joel3:

but the truth is I don't like ceiling fan. I sometimes had feelings it will fall or what if it falls. standing fan has always been my choices.

not that I don't want ceiling fan in home at all but it should not be put on at all time. am not counting how many time ceiling fan has hit my hands. but I also seen cases it cut someone head and neck when it falls.

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by Jeloma: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Speaking of weird phobias, I'm terrified of walking under trees, especially at night because I think a snake will suddenly drop from the tree on me. embarassed
This has been since when I was a child, and that fear has refused to go away.

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by okirewaju(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Seriously undecided
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Joel3:

Problem solved bro...

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by Miami11: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jeloma:
Speaking of weird phobias, I'm terrified of walking under trees, especially at night because I think a snake will suddenly drop on me. embarassed
This has been since when I was a child, and that fear has refused to go away.

I just developed phobia for stairway escalators after years of using them ,in all major airports am running looking for lifts/ escalators because am afraid my clothing, shoe will be tangled by stairway making me fall and embarrassed.
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by YorubaWoman: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ara ilu oke cheesy
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by Joel3(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
u guys want to bring more phobia into this. here is another one. I have phobia for petrol tankers. I don't really like staying any where close near it on main roads.

it all start some years ago. I was in a bus and we are in back of a fuel tanker more like we are the 10th vehicles in back oh the tanker. but all of a sudden the tyre of the tanker burst and the tanker fell to the right hand side of the road and the tank burst open with flames of fire roasting the vehicles close to it.

the petrol in flame was running on main road backward and roasting cars it get to at the back. people begins to shout and open car doors with their leg touching their head. and we are like the 10th vehicle beside the tank. the petrol was running towards our bus everybody was shouting and struggling to open the door of the bus but could you believe the door refused to open.? it was like seeing death and there is nothing you can do. the God that saved us was the road was somehow floppy. so before it get to our bus it run to right side of the road. we can't even count the numbers of vehicle that got burnt to Aches

since that day any time I see tanker on main road that scene will flash back to my head.
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by angelTI(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP has fanophoia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nawa o. I have phobia for some nairalander's phobia

2 Likes

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by flyca: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
I have phobia for Nigerian banks. I'm scared that armed robbers could attack while I'm in the banking premises cry

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by itstpia8: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2016
angelTI:
OP has fanophoia grin grin grin

I think you mean watching phobia.
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by mostyg(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2016
I can' t remember what my phobias are.
I don't even know if I have any.
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by ambient: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Joel3:

hahahahahahaha i have this phobia too,me and my mum our own started from when her ceiling fan fell on her head though it wasnt on,since then u hardly see my mum near ceiling fan ooo.imy own is dat i make sure its always on low rotation.lol

1 Like

Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by gechyy2(f): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
I also av the ceiling fan phobia too.. Started wen one fan fell from the ceiling though wasn't rotating and didn't hit anyone cos no wan was in the room.. Ever since I developed phobia for ceiling fans.
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by softvio(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I have phobia for Force men on patrol van with guns pointing outside... Whenever i see them driving past me, ma guy i go just dey dogde the gun. Like sey dem fit make mistake shoot
Re: Phobia For Ceiling Fans . Sometimes Had A Feel It Will Fall ... by Ursino(f): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mine is insect-phobia. I fear cockroaches/grasshoppers/praying mantis... what have you! Sometimes, people think it's "forming", but far from that. I can't just control myself when I see insects. Sometimes, I wonder why God created them to scare life out of me. On the contrary, I can kill snakes with my bare hands. Can you imagine!
This life ehn!

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Gone. / Chisos! Man Chops Off Wife's Lover's Penis (graphic Pix) / Caught Inlaw Cheating . Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.