Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know (3330 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale / Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know by Esquare(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2009
HELLO EVERY BODY,

if you apply for FUT MINNA. the date of the post ume have been announce.

i applied for DIRECT ENTRY into ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.

pls i want anyone that apply for the same to pls contact me so that i can have a mate there. i did not know anybody there so i need a brother, sister and a friend. i mean my potential course mate.

i pray for all of us that will sit for the exam that we shall come out successfull in Jesus name.

my name is SILAS i live in Lokoja and you can contact me on 08036553652, 08032032595, 07090014262 and 07027957727.
so go through the information before you register.

regards

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA
(Registry Department – Academic Office)

2009/2010 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE

The Federal University of Technology, Minna 2009/2010 Post UME screening exercise is scheduled to start as from Thursday, 2nd –Saturday, 4th July, 2009.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE TO CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEDING FURTHER

1.         Those eligible to participate
i.          All Remedial candidates of Federal University of Technology, Minna
ii.         UME candidates who chose FUT, Minna either as first or second choice   ONLY and who scored 180 and above in the 2009 JAMB exams.
iii.        Direct Entry (DE) candidates who chose FUT, Minna as first or second choice ONLY.

2.         Online Registration
            For UME and FUT Remedial candidates:
i. Candidates must register online on the FUT Minna website: www.futminna.edu.ng

ii. Upon accessing the website, candidates should click on ‘2009/2010 Post UME registration’ link (available on the left column of the website home page)

iii. After clicking, a page where candidate can enter registration number appears.  Enter your JAMB registration number and click ‘submit’ button.

iv. Next, a page containing relevant information on the candidate will be displayed.

v. The page should be printed out and candidate’s passport photograph should be affixed, after printing.

For Direct Entry Candidates:
i.          Direct Entry candidates should register using online registration form provided on the website.
ii.         Upon accessing the website, candidates should click on ‘2009/2010 Post JAMB registration (Direct Entry) link (available on the left column of the website home page).
iii.        After clicking, candidates are to provide the following information on the registration form:

(a).     JAMB registration number
            (b).      Full name
            (c).      Sex
            (d).      Local Government Area
            (e).      State of Origin
            (f).       School of choice
            (g).      Course of choice.
iv. On the completion of the online registration exercise, candidates should click  ‘submit’ button.

v. Next, a page containing relevant information on the candidate will be displayed.

vi. The page should be printed out and candidate’s passport photograph should be affixed, after printing.

3.         Dates and Venues for the Screening Exercise
i.          The screening exercise will be conducted at the Bosso Campus and the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano (Km 14 along Minna -Bida Road).
ii.         Candidates should report on the specified dates and at the appropriate venues as indicated below:

(a).       Gidan Kwano Campus: For candidates applying to:
i.          School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology and School of Environmental Technology on Thursday. 2nd July, 2009.
ii.         For candidates applying to School of Science and Science Education on Friday, 3rd July, 2009.

(b.)       Bosso Campus: For candidates applying to School of Engineering and Engineering Technology only on Saturday, 4th July, 2009.

4.         General Information
i. Candidates should print out their online registration form after duly completing them.

ii. Completed registration forms must be presented with passport photograph attached to it during the screening exercise.

iii. JAMB registration slip (DE and UME candidates) and result slip (UME candidates) must be presented at the venue of the screening.

iv. All candidates must obtain a bank draft for the sum of N1, 000.00) One Thousand Naira) only from any commercial bank payable to FUT, Minna.  The bank draft is a non-refundable administrative charge and is to be presented at the screening venue.

v. All candidates should arrive at the screening venue by 8.00 a.m.

vi. Candidates should bring along writing materials (biro, pencil and eraser).

vii. Candidates will have to purchase "SCRATCH CARD" at the venue of the exam for the sum of N1000.00 only. This is to enable candidatesb check their exam score and admission status.

viii. Candidates are strongly advised to register on time as the website will be closed for registration from mid-night of 30th June, 2009.

ix. All enquires should be directed to the following: info@futminna.edu.ng or call 08020870889, 08035799257, 08035871479, 08057202687, 08036812724, 08034052367
Re: Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know by tegasworld: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
Guy i Choose futminna which bank will i obtained the benk draf6t from
Re: Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know by Esquare(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2009
you can buy it from any commercial bank but NOT micro finance bank. like UBA, GTB, ZENITH, FINBANK, UNION BANK, ETB, FIRST BANK ETC.

REGARDS
Re: Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know by flyingdove(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
pls, house is futminna really offering communication engineering and has it been accredited.
Re: Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: What You Need To Know by flyingdove(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
pls, house is futminna really offering communication engineering and has it been accredited. any information pls call 07061185827

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Past Questions In Physics Free Online / Shop Owner Laments After A Unilag Student Dropped Her Pant After Buying Coffee / When What U Read Doesn't Come Out(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.